0 0 8 - Jung what?

Nothing Lasts Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The brightness of the sun hits my face that awake me from my sleep. I opened my eyes… I can see Mrs. Kim is standing near my bed. She smiles when she saw me awake. I sit and my heads hurts so much. I hold my head, without realizing, I saw some injection at my hands. I “What are you doing here? “ I asked. I still can’t believe. I didn’t remember anything. I just remembered about my mum.

“Finally, you awake. “ She smiled and sighs in relief.

I sit, and she helps me to put the pillow at the back of mine. I just sit with my blank expressions.

“Why just you don’t kill me. Why you have to safe me. “I told her while looking at my hands.

“That’s not what you think, about your mum. Everyone is now searching for her. And you don’t have to attend college now. I already mention your professor and your friends. They Just went home about a minutes. And the guy … I didn’t remember his name. I think his family name is Jung. He bought you this flower and he told me that if you already awake, he want me to text him “Mrs. Kim explained.

“Jung? …  Jung what? I didn’t have a friend that the family name is Jung. “I said to myself.

My mind is completely didn’t remember what happened, Not amnesia. I just have no idea.

Mrs. Kim about to explain again, but I cut. “Don’t text him anything about me. I don’t know who he is “I tell Mrs. Kim while trying to stand up.

“Where are you going? “ Mrs. Kim asked me while helping me to stand.

“Don’t let anyone that I didn’t know come here. “ I told her while ignore her help.

“You still not in a good condition, the doctor will came here in a minutes. “ She told me.

“Prepare the car, I’m going to college. “ I said hesitated.

“But --- “

The sound of the bathroom’s door was being closed, I already inside the bathroom. I leave a big sigh while looking myself at the mirror. My Lips, it’s so dry.

I look again at the mirror, my face looks so pale esp. my lips. I add some red lips and wear my glasses. I went downstairs, the driver already waiting for me. The house is so silent without mom around. I remembered when, every morning I heard her complaining about anything that doesn’t fits her eyes to the maids.

I didn’t eat anything before going to college; I’m late by 3 hours. Just two more hours for my classes ended.

I quickly entered the car, I lay my head.

 

“Are you okay? Do you want to turn back? “The driver looked at me from the car front’s mirror. (I don’t know what the name of it)

“Just continue  ... “I said to him.

About a minute, we already arrived at my college. The driver opened the door for me, He help me to borrow my bag. (He is not my Driver, let’s just changed it to Mr. Jang. He knows me a lot since I’m 3 years old. )

He helped me to where my class is. While walking along the corridor, the people is giving me a that’s-her look to me, some of them smile politely and the others I don’t know. I just smiled to them. I tried my best to cover my mouth that’s not  so hot.

We arrived in front my class’s door, I stare at the doorknob, and my eye sign become blur sometimes. . I can’t see it clearly.

Mr. Jang opened the door and he walked in and talks with the professor. The people are asking to each of them what happens, I still outside the class. My eyes are not so good.  I tried to walk but I can’t see the way clearly. I touch the wall for my balance and my eyes keep giving me blur.

Then Mr. Jang go to me and he helped me to enter the class I just hold his arm tightly n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter