0 0 4 - The Bet

Nothing Lasts Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

 

Nothing Lasts Forever - 004

I’m  still thinking if I’m okay with this party later, how can I face them all? How will I greet them? In what ways? My parents didn’t understand me at all.

I haven’t changed my clothes yet, I just... I think this party is not my party, so why I have to involved with this party? This is my Parent’s party, not mine. The clock hits 8:30, my parents is already in their outfits, they were so busy than to look at me upstairs, mum thought I’m already with my outfits. I stared at my hanging Outfits that Mrs. Kim told me to wear. She said that the clothes fits me, she said that that’s the new style this month.

*Knock*

“ ____. Already? Mrs. Park already here, opens the door” Mrs. Kim said while knocking my door.
“Come in, it’s not locked” I replied while sitting on my bed my eyes focused at the door.

*Door opens*

“Hi, I feel fortunate to meet you, ____” Mrs. Park said.
I just smiled.
“You haven’t changed your outfits? Your Dad will be mad if seeing you haven’t changed” Mrs. Kim speaks to me while looking on the hanging outfits.
“Tell me, Mum choose the outfits right? Changed it, I want another outfits” I said in serious tone.
“Okay ____. Mrs. Park you can start your work while I’m searching a new outfits for _________” Mrs. Kim said to Mrs. Park
And she left my room leaving me and Mrs. Park.
“Okay ______. Here is our new style for the ----
“Is this the new one? Only this style? Is this the best one? “I cut her talks,
“Ye... Ah...you don’t like? You want me to take another book? “She replied.
“Just do whatever style it is. “ I said.
Then she starts to take out her things and told me to sits facing the mirror. I just moved and sat. She started to brush my hair and smile to me.
“Your Hair is long and… It’s beautiful “She said.
“dyed it in brown “I said.
“But --- “
“Just do it “I said.
She started to do it, after a while of doing my hair Mrs. Kim come to my room bringing a two outfits in her hands. And some I don’t know what.
“Mrs. Park! Why you Dye her hair? “She said.
“I told her to do it. “ I said.
Then Mum appeared, she didn’t shock or angry she just smiles at me. And Mrs. Kim bowed to her. I just don’t care and back facing the mirror. My hair finally done, It’s only takes about minutes? Well then earrings and Mrs. Kim asked me.
“This or this?” she asked.
“The right. ---
“I like the right too”
“To shorts, I want on the left side” I walked and take the outfits from her and get changed.
It’s already 9+, the guest already here. I can hear their voice everywhere. So I just look myself in the mirror.
Then my phone vibrates. A text messages from my friends.

@MinYoung: Otway to your House. 

I just closed my phone and put it aside and I take a deep breath and opens my door and start to go downstairs, my mum waves to me and I just go to her.

I find out that my parent is talking with a family there, and oh that’s Sehun’s mum. Wait... Sehun’s mum? My heart beat faster, I’m coming near them, I want to cried, and it feels like I’m going to see sehun. But he’s not here. Just His Young Brother that’s look alike like Him. A lot.

I faced them, I’m in front of them. Sehun’s family gives me a smile. Oh Sehun, Do you know who I’m facing right know? Your brother, Oh Suhan. He smiled at me, please don’t. That smile, sehun’s smile. They came to see me, mum told me.

“_______, we miss you, how are you doing? It’s okay. We know what you feel. “she hold my hands and smile.
I just smiled.
“__________, we bring Oh suhan here. He wants to see you” Sehun’s mum speaks.
He goes to me and holds my hand and smiled saying that he miss me. I just smiled and says to him,
“I’m okay, how’s school? Study well “I smiled while lower my knee.
He just nodded and smile.
“Suhan-ah lets go, its late already you’re going to school tmrw “Sehun’s dad finally speaks.
Then They went home, I’m watching them until their sign disappear.
“It’s okay, you have tomorrow. You can play with Suhan’s tmrw. ” mum said.
Dad is busy with the guest, then one family come to us with my dad.
“Honey, this is my business partners, my best friends since primary school. His name is Mr. Jung. And this is his wife, Mrs. Jung and their son, Jung Ilhoon. And oh, Mr. Jung this is my wife and my Daughter. “My dad introduce to us and Jung’s Family.
My mom and Mrs. Jung hug each other and dad and his friend is talking forgetting that I’m there. I just facings at the ground feeling so left behind. And I think someone is staring at me. Oh wait, not just only me left behind, wait... Jung Ilhoon too. He didn’t tried to started conversation or smiling. What a ert.
“I’m going, my friends is waiting for me. “he said while looking at his friends.
“Ok, Honey Have fun. And _____, why don’t you join him? “Mrs. Jung asked me.
“I --- “
“I didn’t even know her, besides she didn’t even want” he said.
“Yeah he’s right. “ I said.
He just smirk and just going to his friends. Wait. Not only his friends, but Girls. About 4 to 5 girls? Huh, A player huh? I just stare at him while walking to the door. He wink at me.
“ ___________! We here, h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter