Awkward

Jung Daehyun, My Quiet Prince ♔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngjae was at his room which he shared with Daehyun. Daehyun got in, tossed his jacket in his bed and sighed, * Such girls these days.*

"Hyung. Did ____ just confess to you?" Youngjae asked, Daehyun's eyes widened.

"How'd you know?" Daehyun asked.

Youngjae just looked down, Daehyun stood in front of him, "By any chance, do you like that girl?"

Youngajae slowly nodded, "Yes. I fell for her. I dont even know that she likes you. If only I knew."

"Mianhae." Daehyun patted Youngjae's back.

"Do you think what she said will be true?" Youngjae asked.

Daehyun shooked his head, "No, not even a chance."

"But what if it came true?" Youngjae asked.

Daehyun just fell silent, *I don't know what will happen if it came true.*

*I dont care if _____ likes Daehyun, I'll make her like me. I'll do whatever I can to win her heart.* Youngjae confidently thought.

--

It was Monday, recess time. You decided to go to the library. There, you saw Youngjae sitting at his usual spot.

"Hey Bookworn." You approached him.

Youngjae just nodded, *And now I dont know how I will act in front of her.*

You nudged Youngjae, "Yah, why are you being weird today? What's the problem?"

"No, its nothing. Dont worry about me." Youngjae awkwardly smiled.

You scratched your head, "You can tell me your problems, Youngjae. I'll always be here to help you, okay?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter