First Kiss? Stolen

Jung Daehyun, My Quiet Prince ♔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunhwa breathed heavily and went out of the pool. Her makeup was all messed up and she looked horrible. Seeing Sunhwa made Youngjae look in the pool, he saw a figure, *______!*

"She can't swim!" Youngjae yelled and dive onto the pool.

Seeing Youngjae, Daehyun dive into the pool after him. *______, you pabo!*

You were lying in the tiles of the pool, your hair was floating beside your face. They both grabbed your waist and swam up. Youngjae carried you while Daehyun quickly followed him.

"I know CPR." Daehyun said. "Then go do it now!" Youngjae panicked.

Daehyun became nervous, the last time he did a CPR was at a doll. This time, it's serious. Daehyun placed his one hand on your bone and placed his other hand on top of the hand that has been placed on your bone with his palm down. He performed chest compressions for 5 times. *Come on, ______.*

"Faster, Daehyun!" Youngjae panicked.

"Shut up! He's trying to concentrate!" Yongguk said.

Daehyun had no choice, he pinched your nose and he sealed your mouth with his. He breathed slowly as the air would make its way to your lungs. He repated the chest compression and sealed his mouth in yours again. When he was about to do another chest compression, you began to cough water.

Himchan looked at Daehyun with relieved eyes, *He did it.*

Your vision was blurred, the first thing you saw was Youngjae and Daehyun. Damn, they looked so y while their hair was dripping wet. But this time, its not really the time to think like that.

Youngjae touched your cheek, "Hey are you o- Umpf." You attacked him by giving him a hug. You didn't know why, but your body just did.

You cried, "I thought Im gonna die."

"Don't think negati

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter