Phone Call

From Broken to Healed

 

I woke up warm and cozy with the feel of arms around me and I smiled happily snuggling closer to the warm body next to me. The dark moment from last night had passed as usual and had become another unmentionable episode. I hummed happily when his arms tightened around me. I could stay right where I was forever. I tell you there is no better place to be than in the arms of someone you loved. And boy was I head over heels for Jonghyunie. I felt fingers brushing lightly of my cheek and opened my eyes to find Jonghyun staring at me. I blushed. How long had he been looking at me? I had thought he was asleep.

"Good morning." he said softly running his finger down my cheek lightly.

I blushed again. "Good morning." I said hiding my face in his shoulder. "How long have you been watching me?"

He chuckled and said teasingly, "Oh about fifteen minutes or so.."

My eyes widened and I punched him playfully. "You!" I punched him playfully again and he grabbed my wrist. I didn't understand why it was he liked watching me sleep, then again I too loved to watch him sleep.

"You hit like a girl~" he said grinning at me as I mock glared at him. I poked him in his ribs and he winced. "Ouch!"  Let me give you a little advice. Don't waste your energy trying to hit a guy if you're not stronger than him. Just poke him and you win. Guys can't handle a well placed poke to the ribs. Mwahahaha~!

"You were saying something?" I smiled innocently at him and he harumphed. He grabbed my other hand and glared at the offensive index finger that had poked him.

"This finger needs to be dealt with.." He said and then put my finger into his mouth and bit it lightly. "Ang~"

"Yah!!!" I said quickly trying to pull my finger out of his mouth but he held fast. "Yah let go..I'm getting your saliva all over my finger. Eww..."

"What do you mean 'ewww'?" He said letting go of my finger and I wiped it on his pants. "You weren't 'eww-ing' when my tongue was in your mouth.." OMG! He didn't just...! I felt my face become hot as I allowed my hair to fall forever and hide it. "You rather liked it very much," He continued placing a hand below my chin to raise my head up and I looked away from him. "I liked it alot myself.." He murmured his face inches away from mine.

My heart was hammering in my chest now so loudly I was surprised he couldn't hear it. My face felt as if you fry and egg or two on it. Just before his lips touched mine I rolled away from him and he groaned burying his face into the pillow. "Pillow will you make out with me?" I heard him mumble into the pillow  and I laugh tossing the other pillow at his head. "OMO~ Pillow 2 you want to make out with me too? I'm suddenly in hot demand~"

Laughing I moved to get out of bed but an arm quickly wrapped around my waist pulling me back down. Before I could make another move to get away he rolled us over and pinned me down beneath him with his body. "I've got you now Princess~" He said grinning and I pouted up at him.

"Oppa~" I continued pouting and he leaned down ever so slightly to brush his lips over mine. We'd kissed some many times before but yet it always felt like it was the first time every time our lips met. He was teasing me now with light little kisses over my lips that were nevertheless making me breathless for more. I squirmed beneath him restless and breathless as his lips moved down my jaw to my throat. I discover the one of his foot was in between mine so with the air of the devil, I hooked my free leg around his waist and slid it down lightly to drape over his. He moaned lightly at my neck and I grinned in triumph. I can tease too, you know. My hands were pinned on either side of me by his hands and when he made his way back up to my lips, the fire of desire I saw kindled their held me in it's grip as his mouth captured mine in a long sensational kiss that moved through out my entire body leaving me tingling delightfully. I nipped on his lips lightly and he moaned pressing his body closer to mine and I welcomed it, freeing my other leg and wrapping it around him as I had done with the other one earlier. He moaned again and his tongue pushed softly into my mouth as my lips parted welcoming him in so that our tongues could dance together. His hands moved from pinning my hands to slipping one of them beneath my pajama top and propping himself up with the other. With each passing second the kiss grew more passionate and then suddenly he rolled over carrying me with him so that I was now lying on top of him with my legs straddling him on either side.

He pulled back slightly to grin at me. Both of our faces were flushed. "How's my saliva now?" He asked grinning and I ducked my head into his neck and bit him. He moaned but still managed to say teasingly, "Like it that much huh?"

We were in the midst of kissing again with his hands leaving a heated path where ever it touched my bare skin when his phone rang. I pulled back so he could answer it but he just rolled over and kissed me again while the phone kept ringing.

"Jjong your phone..." I began but he cut me off.

"Ignore it." He said roughly as his hands moved up to cup my and he kissed me again. The phone began ringing again and I sighed as he cursed softly under his breath.

"Go on," I said pushing him off me knowing that it was probably an important call. "Answer it love."

He pouted and tucked me into his arms before reaching for his phone. His eyes widened when he looked at the screen. "Hello." said quickly into the phone. I could only hear his sided of the conversation.

"Oh yeah hyung-nim. Uh..i was kind of busy..." He said his eyes looking down at me and I blushed. "Huh? Uh yes, okay. I'll be there in a few."

The call ended and he looked down at me. "Who was it?" I asked curiously.

"It was Lee Soo-Man hyung-nim." He said and my eyes widened.

"You mean he called you personally??" I asked in surprise and Jonghyun nodded. "But he hasn't called you personally since....." I trailed off knowing that the topic of SHINee's breakup was like walking on thin ice. It was not that it had been a bad breakup. It had been understandable why they had decided it. They'd all taken up different occupations after the buzz about them had died down. Onew oppa had become a singing instructor at a highly reputed music school with Taemin as a dance instructor. They had great success in their position. Minho oppa had become a soccer coach at a well renowned high school with great success. Jonghyun oppa had become a free lance composer and had composed many hit songs. Everyone wanted at least one song in their album that had been composed by SHINee's Jonghyun. Although the group was no longer active the name still followed him. And then there was Key...Kim Kibum... I looked up to see a dark shadow dropped over Jonghyun oppa's face and knew he was thinking along the same lines as I had been. I attempted to drag him out by snuggling closer and asked, "So did he say what he wanted?"

"Nope. Just that I was to meet him in his office in an hour time." Jonghyun said shrugging the shadow still over his face. At that time our tummies rumbled and we both chuckled.

"Let's go get breakfast." I said moving to untangle myself from him but he held me steady his eyes twinkling now.

"Hmm..I think I know exactly what I'm hungry for.." He murmured seductively before kissing me again. Only this time it was a soft tender kiss that drowned me in it's grasp. "You know there's a lot of time before i have to leave..."

"Ohh?" I said arching an eyebrow as he kissed his way down my neck and back up to my lips.

"Mmmhmmm..." He murmured against my lips before moving down the other side of my neck nipping softly at my throat and causing me to shiver. "We were in the midst of something before we got interrupted.."

"Hmm..we were?" I asked innocently as his lips came back up to mine again and I shoved my hands into his hair. If I could make kissing Jonghyun my occupation I would. There was just something about those smooth soft lips that gives me a ticket straight to paradise.

PLING PLISHINK PLING!!!!! The sound of glasses breaking reached our ears and we both groaned. It was my phone this time and don't ask me why I have such a strange ringtone. I just like it. I looked at the screen and sighed. It was my best friend, Kimmy.

"Hello."

"Hi girl. I heard you were free to day so how about we go out?" she said excitedly from the other end of the phone. I turned to find Jonghyun looking at me.

"It's Kimmy," I whispered to him and he chuckled. "She wants us to go hang out as she heard I had the day off."

"Who are you---" she began having no doubt heard what I had whispered and then realising that I was obviously not alone. "Is Jonghyun-sshi there with you? Sorry! Did I interrupt something?"

"Hi Kimmy!" Jonghyun said into the phone. I'd put it on speaker when she'd asked for him. "Heard you're stealing my girl for the day."

"Yep and there's nothing you can do about it. Mehrong~!" She said playfully over the phone. I rolled my eyes and he grinned. "She's rolling her eyes at me isn't she?" That's my best friend for you. She knew me well.

"Anyways where am I meeting you?" I asked getting her back on topic. She had given me something to do now that Jonghyun wouldn't be home.

"The COEX Mall. Umm like in an hour time or so?" She said cheerfully. There were some voices in the background and then she said, "So see ya. Gotta run. Last of my photoshoot is now."

"Alright. Cool. See ya." I said and Jonghyun leaned in to add,

"See ya and take care of my girl." I punched him lightly.

"Leave her to me. Bye y'all" and so the call ended. Our tummies rumbled again and so I got out of bed leaving behind a pouting Jonghyun.

"Tummy calls~" I said smirking at him as I left the room to head for the kitchen.

 

a/n were you expecting something spicy? sorry I just felt like having them interrupted~~kekeke

     

      Mianhae~ hehe~ there might be another scene like it coming soon~

      Anyhoos if you're bored waiting for my updates for this fic you can check out my other two fanfics:

       - A Fantasy Realised [with JYJ Jaejoong and You]

       - A Long Overdued Confession [a JONGKEY fanfic]

       Click on the names to read. I linked the fics~~^^

      

       shameless advertisement... :-|

       anyhoos i hope you enjoy reading and loads of hugs for my subbies~~this is you're author-nim saying annyeong and peace~

      

        I rather like Joonie hair like this~~ he looks y~~^^