Gym

IUSEOBღ One-Shots~ 아이유섭 사랑해요! ㅋㅋㅋ

 

IU's POV
 
'Dang it!!' I thought as I sighed. 'Today we have gym...Where's Jiyeon? She always disappears when the bell rings...geez...' I grabbed my stuff and walked out of the room alone since Wooyoung hadn't bothered to wait and Suzy was sick. I rushed down the stairs and went to the locker room where I found Jiyeon.
 
"You meanie~ you didn't wait for me hmph!!" I pouted.
 
"Oh I'm sorry haha..." Jiyeon laughed as she apologized.
 
"Haha gwenchana~!"
 
We got ready and headed up the stairs to be greeted by a sub. The whole class groaned, including Jiyeon and I. 'Today's going to be boring...'
 
"Okay guys, we're going to play basketball today!" We, as in the class, groaned again.
 
We got the basketball cart out and everyone grabbed a basketball. Though, some put theirs away to form a group to play with instead. I was one of those people. Jiyeon and I paired up and just took turns shooting baskets until I got bored.
 
"Hey Jiyeon!! I'm going to get another ball so we can play Lightning or something, ok?"
 
"Oh arasseo!"
 
I ran to the basketball holder to grab another basketball. As I started walking back I saw something out of the corner of my eye and then, that something knocked me in the head. 
 
"Watch out!!" A voice yelled too late.
 
'A little late don't you think???' I thought as I spun around to see who had thrown the ball. I blushed and looked towards the floor. My crush, Yoseob, stood there with an apologetic face. He had messy black hair, a charming smile, and yummy chocolate eyes you could just fall into and drown in. 'WAHHHHHHH SOOOOO CUTEE~' I realized I was smiling and must've looked like a complete weirdo...
 
"You okay IU?" He asked, with a concerned look on his face.
 
"U-uh huh, eung, gwenchana..." I wanted to hit myself in the head for stuttering. He must be thinking that I'm an idiot.
 
 
"IU!! Neo gwenchana?!?!" Jiyeon shouted as she ran up to me.
 
"Yeah Jiyeon, gwenchana hehe...clumsy old me.." I heard a soft chuckle and saw that it was Yoseob. I couldn't help but blush some more. >\\\\\<
 
"OOOO~" Jiyeon cooed as she winked and nudged at me. In return, I pushed and shoved her. His sweet voice interrupted our little bicker.
 
"Haha you guys are funny. Sorry IU...I should've warned you earlier hehe..." He awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck.
 
"Hehe it's okay..." I shyly said back.
 
He came a little closer until he wrapped his arms around me and gave me a nice, big, and warm hug. ( >\\\\\< ) I blushed like crazy.
 
Whistles came from around us and we instantly parted. His friends Doojoon and Junhyung were howling which caused both of us to blush, except mine was a whole lot more noticeable since I was blushing way harder.
 
"'Kay guys!! Time for clean up!!" The sub yelled and we all put our basketballs away. 
 
"See you later IU~" Yoseob said to me with a wave.
 
"Y-you too." I, once again, shyly replied back. We rushed into the girls' locker room and the girls kept nudging me and oooing me. They kept reminding me of our hug...( >\\\\\< ) As we got dressed and the bell rang we rushed up the stairs. I walked down the hall to 3rd hour as we passed Yoseob.
 
"Annyeong~" He said with his dreamy smile.
 
"Annyeong~" I said back this time with a little more confidence. 'Hehe, this just made my day even happier~'