Sickly Child 1/2

IUSEOBღ One-Shots~ 아이유섭 사랑해요! ㅋㅋㅋ

 

Ok guys…the majority of voters wanted a sad one so…here goes…I hope it seems sad to you haha ok enjoy~
 
 
 
IU's POV
 
Ever since I was young, I was always a sickly child. In elementary, the kids wouldn't play with me since they thought I was too scary. My skin was very pale and I had long black hair. The only kid who was nice enough to play to me was Yang Yoseob.
 
All the girls in our grade (which was 1st grade), including me, liked him. He always shared with everyone and was the nicest kid with the cutest smile. The first time he talked to me was when I was swinging alone. The kids who were also at the swings left immediately after I had arrived. He noticed and came up to me. I had been crying silently while hugging the teddy bear my deceased father had given me.
 
 
»»Flashback««
 
 
*sniffle sniffle* "Jieunnie uljima uljima…" I tried to cheer myself up. "Gwaenchanha? Are you hurt??" I looked up to see a face full of concern. His eyes were so tender and caring. I still remember the look he had as he took my hand. His face held a bright carefree smile.
 
 
»»End of Flashback««
 
I sat in the hospital room while glumly looking outside the window. My blankets covered my legs and my hands rested just where my thighs started.
 
Yoseob had met another girl here at my hospital. Her name was Bae Suzy. She came here because she was in a car accident. Suzy had a broken arm and leg which made it difficult for her to move around. Since Yoseob is the sweetie he is, he volunteered to work at the hospital as a part-time job. That way, he could always visit me after school.
 
I looked out the window to see an almost fully recovered Suzy being pushed in a wheelchair with Yoseob behind it. The two were smiling and laughing as they strolled through the hospital gardens. I felt tears threatening the fall but held them back since Yoseob looked at me.
 
"EE WVUN AH!!" I could hear his muffled voice through the glass. Since my bed was right up and next to the window, I easily opened it to see a smiling Yoseob.
 
"JIEUN-AH!!!! ANNYEONG!!!" He yelled.
 
"Annyeong~" I replied in my soft but happy voice.
 
"Eo! Annyeonghasaeyo Jieun~" Suzy cheerfully greeted.
 
"Annyeonghasaeyo…" My voice lost its happiness as sadness came to take over. I quickly turned around to wipe the lone tear that fell. Still with my back facing them, I yelled.
 
"MIANHAE SEOBBIE!!! THE DOCTOR DOESN'T LIKE WHEN I GET TOO MUCH OF A D-DRAFT IN H-HEre…" By this time I was sobbing and was hurriedly wiping the tears so I could turn around to close the window. Before I could close it, Yoseob ran up to me.
 
"Gwaenchanha?? Eodi apeo?? Are you hurt?? Oh mian…you have to close the window now right?" He looked at me with a face full of concern. I tried blinking back the tears but they flowed out. 
 
"W-waegurae?!! Did you get hurt!?!?! SHOULD I CALL THE DOCTOR!?!?" He started panicking which made me laugh.
 
"Aniya, nan gwaenchanha…" I sniffled then proceeded wiped my tears.
 
"Aish, you scared me!!" He cutely did his signature pout.
 
"Mianhae~ Eung~??Am I forgiven??" I said while trying to use a little aegyo. He continued his pouting with his arms crossed.
 
"Ah oppa~" I knew he loved it when I called him that. His pout turned into his handsome yet adorable eye smile.
 
"Arasso, arasso~ Seobbie forgibes byuu~" He said while skillfully using his cute aegyo. I giggled. From behind him, I could see Suzy's face contorted with jealousy.
 
"Yoseob-ah…" He pouted again. This time it was his angry pout.
 
"Aigoo…Seobbie-ah??" He shook his head childishly. I giggled.
 
"Arasso, arasso. Oppa…" His face changed to his angelic smile that was filled with content and satisfaction.
 
"Wae??" He asked.
 
"Suzy…" He raised his eyebrows and quickly turned around. Her face immediately changed into a smile.
 
"What about her??" He asked curiously.
 
"Ah…n-nothing…you should get back to her…" He blinked a couple of times.
 
"Wae??" I sat there a little puzzled at what I should answer.
 
"Uhh…because I need to close my window…hehe…" I nervously glanced up to see if he bought it. His eyes lost it's happiness and was replaced with disappointment.
 
"Mian Seobbie…" He automatically pouted which made me laugh.
 
"Oppa…mianhae…" My smile turned into a sad one and he soon noticed this because he took my hand which was laying on the window sill and started singing to me my favorite song.
 
 
 
 
 
Uyeonhi yaegil deu-reosseo (jal chinae-neunji)
Jal chinae-neun geot kata na
Dahaengira saengga-khae haengbo-khae boyeo nan
Ajik himdeul jurara-nneunde
 
 
Jo-geum na sseul-sseurhan mame (u-urhan mame)
Da chinan giyeo-geul kyesok hemae-ida
Bam gipi chwiihae kal-surok
Kwaehnshiri jo-geum na seulpeojine
 
 
Ni-ga bogo shipeojimyeon (so go-od bye go-od bye)
Ni-ga deo keuriwojimyeon
Meong-hani nuwo meong-hani nuwo
Kkeunnae jamdeul-ji motha-go
 
 
Ni-ga bogo shipeojyeodo (so go-od bye go-od bye)
Ni-ga deo saenggannado
Naneun gwaehn-chanha naneun gwaehn-chanha naneun gwaehn-chanha
Ni-ga haengbokhadamyeon nan
 
 
Keunyang bung tteoi-nneun gibuniya
Kudi kyeolloneul naeril pilyo-ga eom-neun munjeya
Jinanbam kkumcheoreom kkaeyeonamyeon modu heu-teojyeo
Da-gakaryeo hamyeon neon jakku meo-reojyeo waeh neon jakku meo-reojyeo
 
 
Neowah hamkkeyeosseul ttae neol tteonabonaegi jeone
On himeul dahae neol sarang-haetkie
Huhwehneun eom-nne neol wiihan han sarameun nara-go mideo-nneunde
Keuge aniyeo-nna bwah
 
 
Ni-ga bogo shipeojimyeon (so go-od bye go-od bye)
Ni-ga deo keuriwojimyeon
Meong-hani nuwo meong-hani nuwo
Kkeunnae jamdeul-ji motha-go
 
 
Ni-ga bogo shipeojyeodo so go-od bye go-od bye
Ni-ga deo saenggannado
Naneun gwaehn-chanha naneun gwaehn-chanha naneun gwaehn-chanha
Ni-ga haengbokhadamyeon nan
 
 
Neol baraedajudeon gil neowah hamkke mashideon geopi
Hamkke ilgdeon chaek kachi bodeon deurama
Ireon modeun geot-deu-ri cham keurib-guna
Neol baraedajudeon gil neowah hamkke mashideon geopi
Hamkke ilgdeon chaek kachi bodeon deurama
Ireon modeun geot-deu-ri cham keurib-guna
 
 
Ni-ga bogo shipeojyeodo ni-ga deo saenggannado
Naneun gwaehn-chanha naneun gwaehn-chanha naneun gwaehn-chanha
Ni-ga haengbokhadamyeon nan
 
 
-When I Miss You ~ Beast<3
 
 
 
 
My smile still had a hint of sadness it the rest was happy since he sang for me and only me.
 
"Arasso, get your rest now ok??"
 
"Eung~ jalga oppa~" I waved him bye as he left to go push Suzy back inside. I stared at them wistfully as they left. 
 
"Eung…oppa should be with someone who'll always be there for him…" I quietly whispered. 
 
'After all…I'm just a patient who's not going to be around long…' I melancholy thought. Shifting around in the blankets, I covered my body fully and drifted into a nap.