To Sing With You Pt. 4

IUSEOBღ One-Shots~ 아이유섭 사랑해요! ㅋㅋㅋ

 

Recap:

_______
And grabbed the flash of black that almost passed and pulled. We landed with a thud and I hoped I hadn’t grabbed a Yoseob crazed fangirl. I looked up and gulped. Yoseob was squeezing his eyes shut. He probably hated me or was embarrassed that I was so embarrassing. He slowly opened them and stared at me. I blushed, but I’m guessing he noticed since a boyish smile grew on his lips. Yoseob must’ve been distracted by something too since he didn’t say anything when I asked if he was ok.

“Huh?” He asked.
“I said, are you ok? I mean, do you always get chased like that? Oh, yeah huh, it was like that in the auditorium too, right…? Wait, why do they chase you? Are-are you a ert?! A-a peeker-” I started rambling not sure if one thing or another was right, spurting random words out and was interrupted by a kiss to my lips. My eyes widened but after a while they closed and we stayed like that for who knows how long. Though to me, it seemed too short.

_______

IU's POV

"I guess you could call me a ert," Yoseob said after our too short kiss.  My eyes widened at that as I started to push him away.  My cheeks were starting to burn even more from the start thought of the kiss and jealousy.  'Who else is he like this with?'  "I'm only a ert for you though," he whispered into my ear.  It was like he read my thoughts.  'Can he?' I wondered before looking up from his tchest to meet his eyes.  "Is it bad for me to want to kiss you over and over again?" He whispered again with a husky voice.  I blushed again before boldly replying.
"Kiss me." His eyes darkened for a second before lightening up again.
"Let's get to practicing," Yoseob said before getting up and helping me stand too.
When we got back to the auditorium everything was awkward.  At least, for me it was.  I couldn't look him in the eye anymore and kept blushing while thinking of our kiss.  The walk back was silent and I was disappointed and embarrassed that he hadn't kissed me again.  Now, I kept making mistakes during our rehearsal and felt even worse.

"수많은 별들의 노래와
Su-manh-eun byeol-deul-eui no-rae-wa
The song about countless stars"

I started sharp the first time. 

"Mianhae, Yoseob, let me try again," I said without looking up.
"Gwaenchanah, just relax," he said calmly.  'How can I just relax?' I thought before starting again.


"수많은 별들의 노래와
Su-manh-eun byeol-deul-eui no-rae-wa
너의 눈에 담겨진 달을
Neo-eui nun-e dam-gyeo-jin dal-eul
The song about countless stars The moon was immersed in your eyes"

Then, I messed up the strumming pattern. 
"Mian, mian, one more time," I said again staring hard at the microphone.  Out of the corner of my eye I saw him look directly at me before nodding.


"수많은 별들의 노래와
Su-manh-eun byeol-deul-eui no-rae-wa
너의 눈에 담겨진 달을
Neo-eui nun-e dam-gyeo-jin dal-eul
공허한 하늘을 울리던 나즈막한 너의 목소리
 Gong-heo-han ha-neul-eul ul-li-deon na-jeu-mak-han neo-eui mok-so-ri
The song about countless stars The moon was immersed in your eyes The empty sky ringed your voice"

After the third time starting again, I missed the timing to come in and couldn't jump in.  Frustrated, I harshly strummed my guitar before apologizing again.
"Mianhae Yoseob, do you mind if we start over again?"  I said staring at the fingers, pretending to arrange them for the correct chord.  I didn't need to look at them.  My fingers were already to used to the many chords I practiced while learning guitar.  I just didn't dare look to up at Yoseob is all.  He didn't answer so I started.

"수많-
Su-manh-"

"Jieun-ah."  I refused to look at him.
"Hmm?" I said pretending to practice chord placement.
"Look at me," he said in a demanding voice.
"Shireo, I don't want to look at you."
"I didn't ask," he says before placing both of his hands gently on my cheeks and turning my head towards him.  I still didn't look at him.  I decided to stare at his white swagger t-shirt causing him to sigh.
"I-" His mouth covered mine before I could finish.  I nearly dropped my guitar but Yoseob quickly grabbed it and set it aside.
My hands found their way into his soft fluffy brown hair as he continued to kiss me.  Sadly, he ended the kiss and gave me a little peck after our little makeout session.  I hadn't realized he'd lifted me from my chair and somehow had gotten me to straddle him.
Our heavy breaths were amplified in the auditorium and I was sure I was a tomato right now.
"Earlier," he started after taking a few breaths.  "You don't know how much I wanted to kiss you." I blushed and gulped.  "I just didn't want to overwhelm you," he said pressing his forehead to mine.
"Then why did you act like nothing-"
"B-Because I was embarrassed," He sighed and whispered.  "You're the first girl who I ever loved and I lost control.  I mean, I did pull back quick enough but-" I cut him off with an innocent peck.
"You...you love me?"  He blushed.
"I-I-I...yeah," He said looking down.
"Yah, look at me," I said.
"I-I don't really want to-"
"I didn't ask," I said before cupping his cheeks and lifting his face.  "Saranghae, Yoseob."

 

AN: I don't even know...DX like what. Sorry if this is y... I'm most likely going to rewrite this tomorrow when I'm not feeling rushed because of homework.  Still, I hope you enjoy those~ please feel free to leave any comments~