To Sing With You Pt. 3

IUSEOBღ One-Shots~ 아이유섭 사랑해요! ㅋㅋㅋ

IU’s POV

 

It was almost time to meet Yoseob in the old auditorium so I hurried to the music room to grab my guitar.

 

When I reached the music room I heard a couple fighting.

 

“NO! Not like that babo!!” The girl yelled. “You made some flats!! If you do it like this it’ll be fine!!”

 

“Yah! You had some flats too!! Don’t blame it on me!!” The guy yelled as the girl sighed.

 

“Alright, let’s try again. I want to impress Mrs. Kang with a perfect pitched acapella,” she said determined. This time, the boy sighed.

 

“I don’t get why you need to impress her. You’re fine enough as is,” he said. I heard the sincerity in his voice. ‘This boy must really like her.’ I thought. Then, I heard him mumble, “You’re perfect to me…” I mentally squealed. ‘That’s so cute.’

 

“Ready?” The girl asked.

 

“H-huh?” The boy stuttered.

 

“Ready, Youngie?” ‘WOAH IT’S WOOYOUNG AND SUZY?! HOW COULD I NOT RECOGNIZE THEIR VOICES!!!’

 

“Ready, Su,” he replied.

 

"gajima gajima nal jiwobeorigetdan geojitmal

dasin hajima geureon mareun hajima

geojitmal da geojitmal geureon maeumedo eomneun mallo

nal japjima imi neon neujeotjanha

jeongmal uriga idaero heeojindaneun ge geobina eum geobina

naneun uriga idaero mannandaneun ge deo geobina

(gajima)

dasi geuttaero oh neon geudaero oh dorawajwo

ireojima neo ireondago dallajil geoteobtjanha

dasi naegero oh geu jariro oh dorawajwo

ireojima jebal geumanhaja da kkeutnan iriya

joheun yeonghwareul bogo eumageul deutgo useuryeo haedo

naui gaseumi neoreul bulleonae nunmuri nago eum

aesseo dolliryeo hajima sigani hancham jinamyeon

da ichyeojil geoya neodo ichyeojil geoya

uri hamkke nanudeon sarangi neomudo apeujanha

idaeron anijanha uri haengbokhaetjanha

jebal deo isang idaero nwa jwosseumyeon hae butagiya butagiya

majimagiya hanbeon deo saenggakhaejullae butagiya

(gajima)

dasi geuttaero oh neon geudaero oh dorawajwo

ireojima neo ireondago dallajil geoteobtjanha

dasi naegero oh geu jariro oh dorawajwo

ireojima jebal geumanhaja da kkeutnan iriya

dasi hanbeon niireumeul bulleobojiman

chagaun ni dwitmoseubeun daedabi eopgo

jeongmal aswipjiman urin deo isang aninga bwa

wae gaji mallan mal bakke motae

dasi geuttaero oh neon geudaero oh dorawajwo

ireojima neo ireondago dallajil geoteobtjanha

dasi naegero oh geu jariro oh dorawajwo

ireojima jebal geumanhaja da kkeutnan iriya

dasi geuttaero oh neon geudaero oh dorawajwo

ireojima neo ireondago dallajil geoteobtjanha

dasi naegero oh geu jariro oh dorawajwo

ireojima jebal geumanhaja da kkeutnan iriya

kkeutnan iriya"

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAknfjGx7rs



 

Translation:

 

Don’t leave, don’t leave

Don’t lie like you would erase me

Don’t say those things to me

lies, just all lies,

Don’t try to tie me down with empty words,

You’re already too late

To see us separate like this,

It scares me.

It scares me.

To see us carry on like this,

That scares me more

(Don’t leave)

Back like then,

oh would you…

oh come back?

Acting the way you do isn’t going to change a thing

back to me,

oh to that place,

oh come back

Please stop. Stop acting this way. It’s all over.

I watch movies, I listen to music trying to smile

my heart calls to you and I start to cry

Stop struggling to turn back time,

After a long while, it’ll all be forgotten,

You too will be forgotten

The love we had hurts too much, just like this,

Even though we were happy

Please leave me like this

I beg you, Ii beg you

For the last time, please think it twice

I beg you

(Don’t leave)

Back like then,

oh would you…

oh come back?

Acting the way you do isn’t going to change a thing

back to me,

oh to that place,

oh come back

Please stop. Stop acting this way. It’s all over.

I call back to you one last time but…

your cold back doesn’t answer back

It’s such a shame but I don’t think we’ll work any more,

why can’t you say anything

but “don’t leave”?

(Don’t leave)

Back like then,

oh would you…

oh come back?

Acting the way you do isn’t going to change a thing

back to me,

oh to that place,

oh come back

Please stop. Stop acting this way. It’s all over.

 

Not wanting to disrupt their practice, I tiptoed to the instrument lockers, opened mine, and quietly, but quickly and carefully ran out the door with my guitar.

 

After 3 minutes, I’d reached the old auditorium. I was 10 minutes early so I thought of practicing a bit until he got here so I wouldn’t look. so bad if I messed up. ‘Wait. But what do I care if he thinks something about me?’ I shook my head. ‘You’re crazy Jieun, crazy.’

 

I opened the doors and was surprised that Yoseob was already there. He was sitting on stage with the big red curtain behind him and was immersed in his own little world, strumming some chords while singing a little here and there.

 

Right then I knew...

 

Why girls chased him so much. His angelic features and that godsent voice of his melted me until I was jelly. My knees collapsed but it was a good thing he was so into the song he was playing that he didn’t witness my embarrassing moment of falling in love instantly with his voice. ‘Am I really this easy? NO!! I’m not!! He’ll have to work extra hard!! Wait what? Why am I assuming that he’s...Ughh MOLLA!!! ANNOYING HEAD!! and heart... A small voice in my head said. I gulped and got up.

 

“Y-You’re here early. I love you-” I was cut off by the sound of boys coming from behind the curtains. Yoseob blushed.

 

“YOSEOBBIE HYUNGGG!!!!!!!! Let’s go eat some snacks!!! Kwangie hyung’s on a diet, something to do with needing abs similar to yours and Junhyung hyung’s with Haraaa!!” Dongwoon pouted. Doojoon just laughed and Hyunseung mumbled something about trouble and ran off. “Doojoonie hyung says he has to meet up with G.NA noona in 3 minutes too so...snacks??”

 

“Woonie, I’m busy too sowwy…” Yoseob apologized with the most adorable aegyo and cutest puppy dog eyes ever. I’m really starting to understand those girls who chase him around. ‘WHY’S HE JUST SO CUTEE!!!’ I mentally squealed. Or so I thought.

 

The three boys turned to look at me with wide eyes. Yoseob’s cheeks had a tint of pink to them which made him look even cuter though I’m sure I looked redder than a ripe tomato.

 

“Y-you were talking about me, right?” Yoseob asked hesitantly. I remained silent.

 

“Hy-hyung I-it’s time for you and noona to meet, right? Gaja!” Dongwoon said quickly while hauling the frozen Doojoon with him. Without a word, I calmly turned and placed my guitar on the floor gently. Then, took off into a sprint.

 

I heard Yoseob call my name but as I turned to look at him, he was swarmed by girls. I forgot how easy it was for his fangirls to spot him. Even though he’d just a tiny step out of the auditorium, he was already surrounded. I felt jealousy run through me like -like- well, I don’t even know! 'How could I already like this insanely cute and adorable, sweet guy?!’ I don’t even know but I kept running. I could still hearing Yoseob calling for me though, and finally came to a stop at a bench. ‘Heol...’ I kicked at a rock. ‘For some reason, I wish those girls would just disappear...I want to be the only one to know about him and how kind and sweet he is...I want to be the one that he’ll only look at and I’ll always look at only him.’ Then I thought of those girls chasing him. Oh, how I despise the fact that they’re chasing after my Yoseob. I gasped. ‘Where did this sudden possessiveness come from??? Why do I feel like this? Am I weird?? I must be...heol...’

 

‘If they were at the old auditorium and Yoseob was being chased...then he’d probably take a shortcut to get to his room the fastest!!’ I thought of the possible ways he could’ve ran. I went with my gut feeling and headed towards the alleyways. Ahh just my luck!! The loud sound of a mob running was coming towards me. ‘Wait! But what if they trample me?! I’ll just have to count on Yoseob to run around this corner...’

 

I counted to five.

 

Hana.

 

Dul.

 

Set.

 

Ne.

 

Daseot!!

 

And grabbed the flash of black that almost passed and pulled. We landed with a thud and I hoped I hadn’t grabbed a Yoseob crazed fangirl. I looked up and gulped. Yoseob was squeezing his eyes shut. He probably hated me or was embarrassed that I was so embarrassing. He slowly opened them and stared at me. I blushed, but I’m guessing he noticed since a boyish smile grew on his lips. Yoseob must’ve been distracted by something too since he didn’t say anything when I asked if he was ok.

 

“Huh?” He asked.


“I said, are you ok? I mean, do you always get chased like that? Oh, yeah huh, it was like that in the auditorium too, right…? Wait, why do they chase you? Are-are you a ert?! A-a peeker-” I started rambling not sure if one thing or another was right, spurting random words out and was interrupted by a kiss to my lips. My eyes widened but after a while they closed and we stayed like that for who knows how long. Though to me, it seemed too short.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Fufufu enjoy~~~~ I hope you like it :> <: