Sickly Child 2/2

IUSEOBღ One-Shots~ 아이유섭 사랑해요! ㅋㅋㅋ

 

 
IU's POV
 
I woke up to birds chirping and the nurse walking around in my room. I quickly sat up to greet her.
 
"Annyeonghaseyo." I sad as I bowed awkwardly from my sitting position.
 
"How are you feeling today Jieun-ssi?" The nurse asked.
 
"Ahh much better!!" I said cheerfully. Today was the day I got discharged after 4 years of being in the hospital. The doctor finally agreed to let me go home since my condition has been improving over the last year.
 
"That's great! I heard today you get discharged, right?" 
 
"NE~" I said with a huge smile on my face. Then I thought back to yesterday. 'I wonder when Yoseobbie's going to get here…I can't wait!!!!' I forgot to tell him about me being discharged since all he did was talk to Suzy now. I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a knock at the door.
 
"Ne! Come in."
 
"Eunnie!!!!!!!"
 
"SEOBBIE!!!!!" I yelled as I jumped out of bed to hug him. I stopped midway after I saw Suzy on crutches standing behind him.
 
"Annyeong Jieun-ssi~" She said as she bowed.
 
"Ah, annyeonghaseyo." I too bowed as I said that.
 
"Yoseob-ah." I said.
 
"Eo??"
 
"I'm getting discharged today!!" I forced out cheerfully.
 
"JINJJA?!!?! JEONGMAL???! REALLY!?!! WAHHHHH!!!!" He was starting to get so loud that 2 nurses had to come in and give him a warning.
 
"Mmmm jinjja!!!" This time I was genuinely happy. He ran up to me and hugged me. I hugged him back and he squeezed me even harder.
 
"I'm so happy that you're finally getting discharged." I could tell he had smile on his face even though I couldn't see it. I smiled. We broke our hug when we heard a throat clear.
 
"Congrats," Suzy said.
 
"Gamsahabnida!" I thanked her.
 
"Jieun!! Wait here, ok???" Yoseob said.
 
"Hurry up with what you're going to do then, ok??"
 
"Mmm I will!!" He said as he rushed out of the room leaving Suzy and I alone.
 
"Yoseob is mine." Suzy said with a straight face. She put her crutches down and walked towards me while crossing her arms.
 
"You can't steal him. You don't even match him. You're a freak. Everyone thinks so so why wouldn't Yoseob??"
 
"…" I had nothing to say. 'I know…but I can't stop liking him…I know I'm a creep, a freak, a weirdo. I know I'm ugly…and I know he deserves better. Of course he wouldn't want me. He'd want someone pretty like Suzy.'
 
"So, don't expect anything from him, ok!?" She asked while slightly glaring at me.
 
"Mmm…I know…" I said while looking at my suddenly amusing feet. Right now it was 10:00 am. I got discharged in 30 minutes. Suzy walked past me and sat on my bed. Her arms were stilled crossed. I walked over the the sofa chair that was in the room and sat down. We sat there for a good awkward 10 minutes waiting for Yoseob to come back.
 
"Yah!" Suzy yelled. I was too busy thinking about how inferior I was to hear her.
 
"YAH!!" She yelled louder this time. 
 
"Ah, mianhae. What did you say?"
 
"I said to get out! I can't stand the awkwardness." 
 
"But it's my ro–"
 
"Get out!!!" She yelled as she pointed out the door. I stared at her for a moment.
 
"Ahhh, your crutches are over here that's why. Why couldn't you just–"
 
"Ah shut up!!" She said with a slight blush to her face. 'I can see why Yoseob might like her. Even though she's not good at conveying her feelings, they are sincere.
 
I got up and walked out of the room. 'Suzy's legs must've been tired. I'm guessing that's why she asked me to leave.' I walked down the hallway but stopped when I saw the doctors and nurses rushing a person down the hall to the emergency room. I turned and caught a glimpse of the face. I gasped and tears fell down my face.
 
I ran after them. I was stopped from entering the emergency room though.
 
"LET ME THROUGH!!!!!" I screamed. Nurses came and held me back since I kept banging on the doors.
 
"LET GO!!! LET ME GOO!!!" I yelled and thrashed. Tears poured from my eyes. I kept thrashing even though I was starting to get dizzy. 
 
"LET ME GOOOO!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Everything started blurring. I felt like my heart was ripping. After a couple more minutes of thrashing around I out.
 
When I opened my eyes I was in my room again. 'Was it all a dream?? Tell me it was all a dream!!' I thought to myself. I ripped the needle out of me and ran out the door.
 
I ran to the emergency section and stopped to catch my breath. Before I fully caught it I started running again. I looked through all the rooms. Most of them were empty. I tripped.
 
"O-oppa where are you??" I said as I started crying.
 
"O-o-oppa!!! OPPA!!! OPPA!!" I yelled. I got up and started running again. I glanced through all the windows to see if anyone was in there. Then I froze. I took a couple steps back and looked into the window to my right.
 
"O-oppa…" I grabbed the doorknob. I stopped before I opened the door.
 
"It's not oppa, right? Oppa's probably waiting for me in my room…" I said to myself as I was about to let the doorknob go. I decided to open the door.
 
"*gasps* Oppa…Oppa! OPPA!!!" I ran to the bedside. He smiled. As he smiled a tear fell.
 
"*sniffle* O-oppa what happened??" He put his hand to his heart then made an 'ok' sign with his hand. He was trying to tell me that he was alright. I sniffed.
 
"Y-yoseob oppa!!!!!!!" I cried out. I grabbed his hand. He slowly lifted his hand and rubbed my back trying to comfort me. He wiped my tears and smiled a sad smile. He pointed at me then made a smiling gesture.
 
"Ah Oppa!!!! How can I smile when your like this?!" I said while the tears kept flowing. He continued wiping my tears. As I sniffled he brought his hand to my cheek and caressed it. He pulled his oxygen mask off.
 
"Ji…Eun-ah…"
 
"Eo eo what??" I said closely listening to his raspy and quiet voice.
 
"…Sa…ranghae…" He said as more tears came out both of our eyes. The green line suddenly went straight and a beeping noise filled the silence. I stood there unable to say anything.
 
"OPPA!!!! OPPA WAKE UP!!! How can you l-leave after telling me that?!?! I couldn't even reply…NA-NADO SARANGHAE!!! DO YOU HEAR ME?! I LOVE YOU TOO!!!!!! COME BACK!!! I'M CALLING YOU OPPA!!!! WHERE'S YOUR SMILE!?!? OPPA YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME!!!! AHHH O-OPPA!!!!!!" I sobbed as I shook him roughly. The doctors rushed in and pushed me away. I stood there grabbing at my chest. My heart felt like it was bursting. I can't even describe the pain I felt. Someone who I'd known and loved for 14 years was gone.
 
"O-O-OPPAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" I wailed. Then someone tapped me on the shoulder.
 
"Excuse me miss. You seem to know him. If you know anyone named Lee Jieun please give this to her." A nurse said. She handed me a guitar case. I grabbed it and looked at the card attached to it. I took it and opened it up.
 
 
 
 
 
 
'Jieun-ah, Congratulations! I can't imagine how happy you must be right now. I am very happy right now to hear that you can finally go around everywhere with me and not just sit around in your stuffy small hospital room. I uhhh I'm not good at writing letters so I'll keep it short aha… I know you've always wanted to learn instruments but you couldn't since they'd complain about being noisy so I got you this. I thought a piano would be hard to get around and was too complicated. And drums would be too noisy at your house. So I got you a guitar. I hope you like it!!
 
P.S. If you opened this before you reached home the tickle monster will come after you soon.
 
                Love,
   
       Your Yoseobbie Oppa <3
 
 
 
 
 
I cried and cried and cried and cried. I was crouched in the hospital hallway trying to wipe all the tears that came down. People sent me strange looks which I ignored. I cried even louder.
 
 
 
»2 Years Later«
 
I sat on the porch playing around with chords. After a while I started staring off into space. Then began playing a song for my beloved.
 
 
ireona achim nae nunmura 
nuneul tteo seodulleo oneuldo ureoyaji
eonjena naboda nunmuri chami manhaseo 
bujireonhage kkaewoya ireonanikka
 
haru yeol dubeoneul deo ureodo ai gachi tujeong buryeodo
nae meorireul manjimyeo dallaedo neoneun doraoji anketjiman
oneuldo naeil geu daeum naldo neo ttaemune manhi apado
mianhae hajima gwaenchanha ajik neoreul saranghanikka
 
eoneu nal nega tteonadeon nal 
geu naldo jigeumdo jureureuk biga naeryeo
ije nan deo isang useul su eopge doeeosseo 
useuryeo haedo bitmuri ibeul garyeoseo
 
 haru yeol dubeoneul deo ureodo ai gachi tujeong buryeodo
nae meorireul manjimyeo dallaedo neoneun doraoji anketjiman
oneuldo naeil geu daeum naldo neo ttaemune manhi apado
mianhae hajima gwaenchanha ajik neoreul saranghanikka
 
geurae jogeumman deo gidarillae geu ttaekkaji itji anheullae 
bogopajil ttaemyeon nun gama mgieoksogui neoreul mannamyeon dwae 
uri heeojin geol da aneunde na honjaseo moreun cheok hallae 
ibyeoreul mideumyeongeu ttaeneun jeongmal ibyeolhaneungeonikka
 
 
Translation:
 
Wake up, my morning tears 
I open my eyes in a hurry, today I shall cry again
For my tears are always sleepier than I
they'll only get up if I wake them diligently
 
Though I cry over a dozen times a day, though I fuss like a child
Though I calm myself by my hair, I know you won't be coming back
Today, tomorrow, and even the next day, though I am hurting so much because of you
Don't be sorry, it's all right because I still love you
 
That day, the day you left me
That day, and even now, the rain is still falling
Now I can no longer laugh
Even if I try to laugh, the rain covers my mouth
 
Though I cry over a dozen times a day, though I fuss like a child
Though I calm myself by my hair, I know you won't be coming back
Today, tomorrow, and even the next day, though I am hurting so much because of you
Don't be sorry, it's all right because I still love you
 
That's right, I will wait a little longer, I won't forget till then
When I miss you, I will close my eyes, it's enough for me to meet you in my memories
I know that we have already parted, but I will pretend to be unaware
Because if I believe that we're broken up, that's when we'll truly have parted
 
 
Morning Tears - IU
 
 
 
 
 
Wow…I finally updated…sorry for taking so long guys!! I don't know if it's good or not…I don't think I'm good at writing sad chapters that's why it took so long. I kept wondering what would be a good idea…please comment!! Tell me if it was good!! Thank you for reading~