To Sing With You Pt. 2

IUSEOBღ One-Shots~ 아이유섭 사랑해요! ㅋㅋㅋ

Yoseob’s POV


 

I slammed my orange juice on the table and roughly ripped a piece of my bacon off.. My cousin Dongwoon gave me a look. I was grumpy today cause I didn’t sleep enough. My damn alarm woke me at 4 in the morning even though it was a Saturday.

 

“My damn alarm woke me up early as hell,” I said bitterly.

 

“Woah there. That explains the cursing and the grumpiness,” he said. I sighed. I had to calm down before I met Jieun. I had about 2 hours to do that. I quickly finished breakfast then packed my laptop into my backpack.

 

I tucked my iPod securely into my pocket and made sure I had my wallet. About 10 minutes had passed. ‘Damn this is going to be a while.’ I thought as I flopped onto my bed. I ended up taking a nap and noticed that I was half an hour late. ‘!! Damn it!’

 

“DONGWOON-AH!! I’M LEAVING!!” I said rushing to grab my stuff then ran out the door yelling. “CAN YOU LOCK THE DOOR AFTER ME? GOMAWO DONGSAENG!!!” It would take 5 minutes or so to run down to the train station then another 5 to get to the cafe.

 

I boarded the train and tried to catch my breath. It felt like forever until we reached the correct stop. I rushed off the train and began to run again. Once I reached the cafe, I stopped outside the door to catch my breath again.

 

Finally, I opened the door and scanned the tables hoping she didn’t leave yet. I found her! She heavily sighed and continued to stare at the menu. But the menu was upside down which told me she was probably thinking of how she didn’t like me. And how I was really late. 47 minutes late to be exact.

 

I gulped and took a few steps towards her. She still didn’t notice me so I coughed.

 

“Umm...Uhh...mianhaeyo… I’m late…” I apologized. She kept staring at the menu so I knocked it down and saw a sheet of paper. Listing many songs. She yelped and jumped.

 

“YAH!! You always do that!!” She half yelled.

 

“Haha sorry… for that and being late…” I said.

 

“Late? You’re not late. You’re 7 minutes early,” she said.

 

“Mwoh!! I could’ve sworn it was 11:00 when I left.” I glanced at the clock in the cafe. 10:54. ‘Damn clock.’ I thought bitterly. She laughed and I stared at her mesmerized. She had such a musical laugh if that even made since.

 

“I have a list of possible songs that I’ve asked some of my friends and relatives for. But most of these don’t fall under our theme…” She said dejectedly. I pulled out my laptop.

 

“Maybe if we research enough, we can find a song?” I suggested.

 

“Mmm ok,” she said. So we set to work until she shouted causing others around us to shush her.

 

“I found it!!” She said excitedly. “I was getting a little bored to I went on my Facebook and my eonni started talking to me. She told me about a song and I think it just might work!!” Jieun said jumping up and down a little.

 

“What song??” I asked curiously.

 

“March by Raspberry Field,” she replied. “You can play guitar right? There can be two guitars playing so if you can play one I’ll play the other. They’re a duo and the girl is the main singer. The song’s a sad song about a song that causes her to remember her old love.”

 

“Oooh can I hear what it sounds like?” I asked.

 

“Yeah here,” she said as she handed me the other side of her headphones.

 

“Wahh it sounds so relaxing but...sad…” I commented.

 

“Mmm but I like it,” she said. “So now that we’ve found a song we can meet again tomorrow to practice and learn the guitar parts.”


“Sounds like a plan~” I said as I glanced at the clock. ‘It’s 4 already?!’ So we said our goodbyes and agreed to meet at the old auditorium tomorrow.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

haha I hope you like it!! feel free to leave comments~~