My Lollipop Love 2/2

IUSEOBღ One-Shots~ 아이유섭 사랑해요! ㅋㅋㅋ

 

Yoseob's POV
 
"Y-YOSEOB-AH!!!!!!!" I heard a familiar voice yell out. 'That voice.....JIEUN!?!?' I ran towards the direction I thought her voice came from.
 
"JIEUN-AH!!!!!!!!!" "........." No reply. "AISHH!!!" I ran around checking the rooms nearby. Then, a particular room caught my eye, which happened to be the only one I hadn't checked. The janitors' closet. I rushed over and tried opening the door but it was locked.
 
"JIEUN-AH!!!! YOU IN THERE?!!?!???"  
 
"MMMMMMM!!!" *slapping noise* "shut up!!!" I barely heard that husky voice whisper-yell.  "AISHH!! This stupid door won't open!!!" I yelled in frustration as an idea popped into my head. BAMMMM!!! 'Whew~ can't believe that worked hehe...Wait !! No time to be thinking this way.' I looked up to see Jieun crying while the janitor's hands were running all over her body. Her clothes were  disheveled and so was her hair. I could see that she was shaking and that got me pissed.
 
"YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! The janitor yelled before he let her go and swung a fist at me. I easily sidestepped, laughing on the inside at how unnecessary his shout was. Before he swung again, I kicked him in the back of the knees which caused him to kneel. I raised my leg to kick him while he was recovering until Jieun's shaky hand grasped my arm.
 
"Y-yoseob-ah....I'm scared.." My eyes softened at her and I turned back to glare at him.
 
"What the hell do you think you're doing!?!?!!! I should kill you!! You're lucky that Jieun's here to stop me!!! You bastard!!" I yelled as I protectively pulled Jieun to me and left.
 
She was still shaking and had an uneven breath. 
 
"Mianhe..Jieun-ah.."
 
"Mwohga??"
 
"For not being able to protect you enough...that would've never happened if I hadn't rushed to your locker faster." I looked down at my shoes filled with guilt.
 
"It's not your fault...if you blame yourself then you're making me feel worse~ so stop it!! Geumanhe!!" I smiled at her. I loved how she always managed to cheer me up.
 
"Jieun-ah......*hands her a lollipop..* will you accept my apology??" Her eyes started to tear up.
 
"W-waegurae?? Did I say something wrong??"
 
"A-ani..it's just....you haven't given me a lollipop in forever hehe..." She said as she wiped her tears.
 
"Because.....I'm too embarrassed....I always have one for you...but I never gave it to you because I thought you'd think....I was childish and lame..."
 
"Haha so you gave it to other girls??... And I thought you didn't like me.."
 
"Yah!! What guy would hang out with a girl he didn't like!!??? Aigoo~ *playfully hits her head* neon babo~ it's not just like!! It's love!! Get it right!!" My eyes widened since I had unknowingly confessed. I turned around to run away until she grabbed my arm. I slowly turned my head to see her blushing face. "How cute~" I accidentally said which caused her to blush even more. "I-I like you too...no..I love you too..Yoseob-ah...saranghae~" She said in a small and gentle voice.
 
"J-jinjja?!!!!??? YAY~!!!!!! I happily yelled as I hugged her waist and spun her around. "Jieun-ah....will you be my girlfriend??" She bit her lip. "Why? What's wrong? You don't want to?" 
 
"Ani...it's not that..it's just...you won't give any candy out to anyone now besides me right?"
 
"Hahaha eung~ wae? We're you jealous?? You were jealous huh?" I started teasing her. She gave me one of her rare but cute pouts. "Yah!! Are you trying to tempt me?!" I asked as we walked out of school. 
 
"Eo? Tempt?" 
 
"Now I know why the janitor went after you....you're too vulnerable..looks like I'll have to stick with you forever~~" I chuckled as she blushed. Snaking my hands around her waist I pulled in closer and closer. When I finally reached her lips she wrapped her hands on my neck and we shared a passionate kiss.
 
"I'd love to be your girlfriend~ hehe my cutie lollipop love~" I couldn't help but crash my lips onto hers again as we reached my car. I dropped her off at her house like usual but this time, I gave her a goodbye kiss. 
 
"See you tomorrow jagi~" She blushed. "See you later..y-yeobo~" This time I blushed as she turned around to go inside.