Wedding

IUSEOBღ One-Shots~ 아이유섭 사랑해요! ㅋㅋㅋ

 

 
 
IU's POV
 
"Seobbie!! Hurry up!! We're going to be late!!"
 
"Arasso arasso! Let me grab the camera first!"
 
He quickly grabbed it off the table then went out the door. We buckled our seatbelt and rushed to my best friend, Jiyeon's, wedding. She was getting married to Yoo Seungho, our childhood friend. 'Whew~ we made it!' I thought as we entered the church. Then the piano started playing and Jiyeon walked in gracefully with her father. After finishing their vows, they said their "I dos" and kissed.
 
"Awww~ .....*sigh* now my best friend in the whole wide world is going to be too busy to hang out with me..." I thought out loud while pouting.
 
"Yah! What about me?" Yoseob yelled.
 
"Your not best enough, merong~" I teased. He cutely pouted at me while crossing his arms.
 
"Ah wae~ how am I, the second most cutest person ever, not best enough!"
 
"Hahaha, just kidding your just as best...I guess..."
 
"What! You guess?? Hmph..." He cutely turned his back towards me.
 
"Aww~ mian Seobbie~ Your sho cyute~" I said adding a little aegyo.
 
He turned back around, looked at me, and gave me his familiar eye smile.
 
"Wait...if your second, then who's the first cutest person ever?" I said while unknowingly tilting my head.
 
"Who do you think?" He said a little seriously while staring straight into my eyes which caused me to blush.
 
"M-molla...w-why are you looking at me like that?" I asked. My eyes were still glued to his chocolatey ones and he slowly leaned in and whispered to me.
 
"Because...you're the number one cutest~" he said and pecked me on the cheek. I blushed super hard and turned away.
 
"L-liar."
 
"Ani, I'm telling the truth. You're the cutest."
 
"S-stop lying! I take it back. You're not best enough now."
 
"Ahh wae~..... Oh nevermind I know why."
 
"What are you talking about?"
 
"I'm not best because I'm better~ hehehe I'm the better friend," he laughed.
 
"Mwoh? Babo~ you're not-" I was cut off by his lips. My eyes widened as he slowly backed off.
 
"Hehe, the reason why you won't be lonely without Yeonnie is because you're going to be with me forever~"
 
I blushed again. He was about to kiss me again until we were interrupted.
 
"Ahem! Seems like you two are having a little ceremony of your own," a familiar voice said.
 
"YEONNIE!!! CHUKAHAE~!!" I congratulated her.
 
"EUNNIE~ I can't wait for the day you two get married!! I just new it was coming!! Hehe," she laughed.
 
I blushed again. "Is today blush day or something? Because I've been blushing a little too much..." I quietly mumbled.
 
"In that case, I'll be making everyday blush day!" Seobbie yelled out.
 
I blushed again then rolled my eyes.
 
"Yah! Who said I was going to be stuck with you everyday!!"
 
"Me~"
 
I pouted. "YEONNIE~ SAVE ME~ I don't want to be stuck with him everyday!"
 
"Ah wae??! What's wrong with me? Hmm?" He said as he got up off the chair bench thingie.
 
"Bleh~ merong~" After I said that I got up and ran behind Yeonnie. 
 
"Yeonnie~ help me~ Seobbie's going to catch me!"
 
"Yah! You started it! Don't involve me. You know that if I get involved he's going to tickle me too."
 
I stayed hiding behind her as Seobbie ran towards us. Even though Yeonnie said she wouldn't get involved, she still shielded me like the bestie she was. Seobbie started tickling her until Seungho came and tried to shield her. While all that was happening, I ran outside the church doors.
 
I stopped to catch my breath which I was starting to lose. 'Aish! What am I chickening out for?' I thought as I started to turn back to go inside. Then, a pair of arms wrapped around my waist.
 
"Jieun-ah~ I caught you. Now, can I ask you something?" Yoseob asked while meeting my eyes with his warm chocolate ones.
 
"..." I blushed. "You just asked though..."
 
"Aish, you know what I mean."
 
"A-arasso...ask."
 
"Well, I've liked you for a long time now...will you be my girlfriend?"
 
'WAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG!!!' I was squealing on the inside, but on the outside I managed to suppress it. Finally, I couldn't hold it in anymore. I turned around to give him a big bear hug.
 
"NE!! I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!!"
 
"J-jinja? I'm not dreaming am I?"
 
I pulled out from the hug and pinched his cute chubby cheeks.
 
"Do you still think you're dreaming?" He nodded his head furiously yet cutely.
 
"Aish, babo!!" I leaned in and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Better?"
 
"Eung!" He said cheerfully. Then gave me a passionate kiss on the lips.