Pepero Game

We Got Married: Lost Couple

Italics = Captions on screen Underlined = Actions without words Bold = English


JY came into the living room with a huge box and set it down on the living room floor and her manager followed behind, putting down more boxes. Zico watched them and frowned, shrugging.

Zi: What's going on?

JY: I've got fanmail! 

Zi: Fanmail? Doesn't your company keep that?

JY: They let us open them first so I thought we could open them together.

Zi: It's not my fanmail...

JY: Just come and open them with me.

Zico sighed and joined JY on the floor, looking at the boxes.

Zi: You have a lot of fanmail.

JY: I haven't been opening fanmail since WGM so...I'm opening them right now!

Zi: This is a big one here.

JY: It's from...Oh, it's from Seoul. Oh, I think my manager just piled all the Seoul ones together into one box. Let's see...ah, I can't open it.

Zico got up and went to get some scissors from the kitchen, coming back to open the box for her.

JY: Wow! My amazing husband! Let's see...oh, letter. Should I read it? I'll read the first few lines..."JY-sshi, please enjoy the sweets I sent you, they are my favourite. I have a sweet tooth just like you."

Zi: They look yummy.

JY: Let's try them. Ah.

Zico opened one and went to put it in JY's mouth except he suddenly put it in his own mouth and chewed happily.

JY: Yah!

Zi: If you want it, open it yourself.

JY: You're such a bad husband... JY opened the sweet herself and put it in , chewing Let me explain myself, I don't really have a sweet tooth. At least, I don't think so. I appreciate good sweets and I have sweets quite often but I don't go out and try desserts or just eat solely desserts. I guess you can say that I have a sweet tooth for sweets only?

Zi: No one cares.

JY glared at Zico and hit his arm.

Zi: Yah, you should be nicer to your husband!

JY: I'll be nice when you learn to be nice. I'm opening the next one. JY picked up another box and looked at the name of the recipient. She threw the box across the room and Zico frowned when he saw.

Zi: Why did you throw that?

JY: Why is there fanmail for Woo Jiho in my fanmails? This is JY's fanmail, Lee Joo Yong only.

Zi: Yah! Why did you throw my fanmail? Now I have to go and get it.

Zico got up and went to get the box, opening it.

Zi: Oh, Hello Kitty. Thank god it wasn't something fragile. What if it broke?

JY: Hello Kitty? Are you cheating on me?

Zi: Oh, letter.

JY: Don't ignore me!

Zi: "Zico-oppa, don't let JY tell you otherwise, Hello Kitty is forever the best. Hwaiting!"

JY: How is Hello Kitty better than Nemo? Have you ever seen the movie 'Finding Nemo'?

Zi: Who hasn't seen that movie?

JY: Oh! We need to have a movie night and watch 'Finding Nemo'!

Zi: Or we can watch the Hello Kitty cartoon.

JY: Did you know that Hello Kitty is British?

Zi: Really? I thought she was Japanese?

JY: She was created by Japanese but she was born in England. Is that why you love me, Kitty? Because I'm from England?

Zi: I love you because you're you.


Zico loves you because you're you?

JY: I'll be honest and say...that's really cheesy. Laughing Sorry...although it was cheesy, I liked it very much. I love Kitty because he's Kitty. 


JY digged further into the big box, pulling out smaller ones, and opened them.

JY: Pepero!

Zi: You can buy that anywhere.

JY: I haven't had Pepero in ages.

JY ripped the box open and opened the package inside, pulling out a Pepero and put it in . She the chocolate off, leaving the biscuit behind and ate it slowly.

Zi: You eat it really weird.

JY: I eat it how I want to eat it. Pepero?

Zi: Thought you'd never ask.

JY: Haha! Just kidding! You're not getting a Pepero.

Zi: Yah!

JY: Just kidding! Here! She handed the packet over to him and pulled her phone out. I'm bored with opening the fanmail...Let's ask the fans what we should do for fun..."Thanks to my fan for the Pepero! However, I am now very bored and Kitty is being boring. What should we do?"

Ten minutes later~

JY: Ah...I ate so many snacks...let's see what the fans said. 

Zi: Are you on Blue Bird?

JY: Yes.

Zi: Why can't I find you?

JY: You're not following me? I'm following you.

Zi: You are? What's your username?

JY: LJY96.

Zi: LJY96...Oh, found you. Wow...so many retweets already?

JY: Let's see...Pepero game, Pepero game, "Pepero game, do Pepero game with Zico-oppa!" Pepero game, Pepero game. What is with their obsession with Pepero game?!

Zi: Someone said something different.

JY: What did they say?

Zi: Play dibidibidip and whoever loses doesn't get a Pepero.

JY: What a great idea!

Zi: I like Pepero game better.

JY: Do you know what Pepero game is?

Zi: You eat the Pepero together until you kiss.

JY: And you want to play that?


Why did you want to play the Pepero game?

Zi: Why not? 

You'll kiss JY.

Zi: That's the whole point of the game, isn't it? It's such a good game to play. I recommend it to every guy out there.


JY: Kai-bai-bo to decide what we play. If I win, we're playing dibidibidip.

Zi: If I win, we'll play Pepero game.

JY: Ah...I need to win...

Zi: Kai-bai-bo! I win!

JY: I wasn't even ready! Again!

Zi: Kai-bai-bo!

Zico won~

Pepero game!!!

Zi: Pepero game~ Pepero game~

JY: I really don't like you right now.

Zi: I have no idea what you said but...Pepero game~ Pepero game~

JY: We're doing fanservice, that's what we're doing. Fanservice.

Zi: You secretly want to play that game too.

JY: Let's just get on with it!

Zi: Right, so first one to break off loses.

JY: We still have to treat it as a game? Do we have a penalty?

Zi: Loser...right, if I lose, the Hello Kitty my fan gave me will be taken away from this house. If you lose, the sweet you got from your fans belong to me.

JY: Yah, I have a higher stake here!

Zi: I lose the Pepero too.

JY: Pepero was mine to begin with.


Did you want to play the Pepero game?

JY: No I did not. It was unnecessary as in there was no need for us to play a game that requires us to kiss. Kitty was rather persistent though and I didn't like that he won the kai-bai-bo game. 

Seems like Zico is in control in this relationship.

JY: I wouldn't say that. Actually...he's in control most of the time. Most of the time. But it's only natural for the husband to take control. He's a real manly man.


Zico pulled out a Pepero and put it in his mouth, looking at JY.

Zi: Hurri uhh...

JY: What are you saying?

Zi: Taking the Pepero out Hurry up!

Zico put the Pepero back in his mouth and JY sighed, putting the other end in and they started eating the Pepero. They naturally tilted their heads to the side when they got closer. Their lips got dangerously close when JY suddenly broke it off.

JY: Ah...I can't do it...

Zi: You lost.

JY: Why did we have to play the Pepero game?! I wanted the dibidibidip game...

Zi: Admit your defeat. No sweets for Nemo! Hahaha!

JY: Kitty has a weird laugh.

Zi: Why are you insulting my laughs now? No sweets for Nemo~ Hello Kitty gets to stay~ I love Pepero game~

JY: Kitty is a ert~ I hate Hello Kitty~ Kitty is a meanie~

Zi: Nemo, look! 

Zico opened a sweet in front of JY, putting it in his mouth. JY watched him and frowned, grabbing the sweet but Zico stopped her, chewing happily. JY whined and stared at him with big eyes.

JY: Just one...please? 

Zi: Show me your aegyo.

JY: Using her baby voice Kitty~ Nemo wants some sweet...can Nemo have some? Pwetty pwease?

Zi: Say ah. JY opened and Zico popped a sweet in. We're going to get so fat.

JY: Baby voice always works. I get Bi Jeong-unnie to do things for me with my baby voice. She falls for it every time.

Zi: I'm not Bi Jeong-sshi.

JY: Using her baby voice again Kitty is so handsome! Can Kitty pwease help me put evewyfing away?

Zi: Snacks in the kitchen, right? What about the unopened fanmail?

JY: Put them next to the sofa please!

Zico got up and got to work, putting the snacks away in the kitchen and the unopened fanmail next to the sofa, out of their way.

JY: Works every time.