Going On A Honeymoon (Part Three)

We Got Married: Lost Couple

Italics = Captions on screen Underlined = Actions without words Bold = English


The couple was getting themselves ready for the day on the beach.

JY: We had breakfast and I'm changed! I'm wearing a bikini underneath this shirt but for the rating of the show and for oppa's sake, I'm wearing the shirt and shorts on top.

Zi: What do you mean for my sake?

JY: What if I wore my bikini and went out on the beach where there are lots of guys?

Zi: I have a hoodie you can borrow.

JY: Oppa doesn't look like he's going to the beach. He looks like he just woke up.

Zi: That's because I did just wake up not too long ago.

JY: Did you enjoy breakfast?

Zi: Breakfast was delicious. I've never had such nice tasting ramyun before.

JY: Have you got everything for the beach?

Zi: I brought...a towel, a bottle of water, sunglasses, a hat, sunblock and my notebook.

JY: What are you bringing your notebook for? Why would you need your laptop on the beach?

Zi: What if I get an inspiration for a song?

JY: Write it later. You're here on a honeymoon, you're supposed to be happy with your wife, not your laptop.


When Zico wanted to bring his laptop:

JY: Ah...am I boring? I don't think I'm a boring person but Oppa wanted to bring his laptop along. Who goes to the beach with their wife and brings their laptop to work?


Zi: But you said you wanted to see me at work.

JY: If you bring your laptop, I'm taking off my shirt.

Zi: Let's go!

They headed down to the beach together and found a spot, putting their towels down and sitting down together.

JY: While putting on sunblock Oppa, do you know how to build a sandcastle?

Zi: Sandcastle? Why?

JY: Whenever I build a sandcastle, it just looks like someone made a big hill out of sand. Oppa majored in art, right?

Zi: I didn't major in sculpting though.

JY: I want a sandcastle~

Will Zico give in~?

Zi: A sandcastle?

JY: A sandcastle.

They were given buckets and spades and Zico started working on his wife's wish.

JY: Oppa...a while ago when you were on Idol School.

Zi: Idol School?

JY: With Kyung-oppa and P.O-oppa.

Zi: Ah, yes? What about it?

JY: Viki-unnie... Zico froze. She said something about you trying to make eye contact with her. 

Zi: Ah...I explained it on the show, didn't I?

JY: Is that the same with me? Whenever Oppa tries to make eye contact, it's just because you spent some time in Canada?

Zi: How did you know I lived in Canada?

JY: That's not the point! Answer my question!

Zi: With JY...it's because I'm really interested in you.

JY: Ah...Oppa only tried to make eye contact with unnie, not me.

Zi: Why are you being like this?! I told you I was interested in you.

JY: Proof? 

Zi: I'll call a member and ask him.

Zico pulled out his phone, put the bucket down, and dialled a number. It rang and the other person picked up.

K: Yeobeoseyo?

Zi: Yah Kyung, it's me.

K: What is it?

Zi: What are you doing right now?

K: I'm with Minhyuk-hyung and his wife. What's up?

Zi: Kyung-ah, I need to ask you something.

K: Just ask, why are you being all weird?

Zi: Who is my favourite member of W.W?

K: Ah, Hae Sung-noona!

Kyung answered without hesitation...JY doesn't look happy.

Zi: Yah, yah, watch what you say.

K: It's true, you're always saying how Hae Sung-noona has really nice legs.

Zi: Which member am I most interested in?

K: Ah, that would be JY actually.

Zi: Why would you say that?

K: With Hae Sung-noona, you compliment her whenever you see her. With JY...it's non-stop talking about how she's a good rapper and if only she was a little older.

JY smiled, looking at Zico and pinching his cheek.

K: Is that what you want me to say? You're filming WGM, aren't you? JY's with you, right?

Zi: Yah, don't say that. It sounds like everything you said it not true.

K: It's true, JY. He loves you.

MY: But Zico-oppa is not JY-sshi's only love.

JY: Yah, Choi Min Yoon! What are you talking about? Why are you like this?

MY: Didn't you say many times that L-oppa from Infinite is your ideal type?

JY: I have no idea what you're talking about. Oppa is my one and only.

MY: What about Zelo? You guys are really close.

JY: As friends! We're close as friends because we're both 96-liners!

MY: JY-sshi is getting popular with the guys, Zico-oppa. Those are not the only two people you have to be aware of. She even likes one of your own members.

Zi: Which one?!

JY: Yah, Choi Min Yoon, stop talking like this! I'm going to hang up on you!

Will Min Yoon be able to tell Zico?

Is JY really going to hang up on them?

MY: U-Kwon-oppa! She likes U-Kwon-oppa!

JY: Choi Min Yoon!

Zi: Min Yoon-sshi? Thank you. 

MY: Ah, no problem. We have to go now, bye.

Zico hung up and put his phone away, looking at JY.

Zi: L-hyung, Zelo and U-Kwon. Who else do you like, JY?

JY: I don't know what you're talking about. 

Zi: Then how do you explain them?

JY: L-oppa...I admire L-oppa and he has the same name as my favourite character in the manga Death Note. It's only natural for me to take an interest.

Zi: And Zelo?

JY: We're friends, I told you already. Why won't anyone believe that we're friends?

Zi: What about U-Kwon?

JY: He's cute. He's like a kitty but nothing else. I don't see anything else in him.

Zi: Who is your ultimate love?

JY: Zico-oppa. Ah, why are you interrogating me? I was the one who asked you first.

Zi: Because you were more interesting.


How did you feel when you found out that JY has an interest in U-Kwon?

Zi: My first reaction was, "Why?" Then I realised that it was nothing new anyway. U-Kwon was always attracting attention. And I believe in JY, that she's not interested in him that way.


Zi: Ja-jang! Your sandcastle is now complete!

JY: Oh! It's so good!

Zi: Is this what you wanted?

JY: It's better than I thought. Let me take a picture.

JY took a picture with her phone and smiled, typing away on her phone.

Zi: What are you doing? That's not taking a picture.

JY: I'm putting the picture on Twitter.

Zi: Can we say that on TV?

JY: Can we not?

Zi: I say Blue Bird.

JY: Blue Bird? Why? That's so weird.

Zi: What if we're not allowed to say it on TV?

JY: I'm sure they'll edit it out or something.

Zi: What did you put?

JY: "On the beach with my husband~ He built me this!"

Zi: Shall we see how many retweets you'll get?

JY: For fifteen minutes...I'm going to say 2,000.

Zi: I'm saying 1,500.

JY: What's the penalty for the loser?

Zi: Loser...will have to upload an ugly selca.

JY: Ah...but Oppa's really good at those...There are so many ugly selcas of Oppa already.

Zi: I don't think I'll lose though.

Fifteen minutes later~

JY checked her phone and grinned softly to herself, showing her phone to the camera.

JY: Oppa has forgotten about the bet but I have clearly won.

Zi: What are you talking about over there?

JY: Oppa, looks like you're going to have to upload an ugly selca.

Zi: What are you talking about?

JY: Blue Bird. I won. Look, 2,537 retweets. I won!

Zi: Are you lying?

JY: You can see for yourself.

JY handed her phone over to Zico and he looked at the screen before lobbing her phone into the sand.

JY: Yah!

Zi: It's a fluke. It's fake.

JY: It's real, Oppa! That's my phone!

Zi: It deserved it.

JY went to pick up her phone and walked over to Zico, making him look at the camera. He made a face and JY took the picture, laughing to herself.

JY: Upload onto Blue Bird. "My husband lost a bet, isn't he so handsome?"

Zi: What do you think people will tweet back?

JY: "Why are you married to him?"

Zi: I think they will say that I'm still handsome. 

JY: I don't know where you get that confidence. Do you want to have another bet?

Zi: You're on.