Direction Game (Part One)

We Got Married: Lost Couple

Italics = Captions on screen Underlined = Actions without words Bold = English


Early in the morning, the couple was doing their own thing in the living room. Zico was sitting on the floor with his headphones on, working on a track while JY was on the sofa, surfing the net on her laptop.

JY: Jiho, look at this.

Zi: Hm?

JY: Look at this.

JY moved over and placed her laptop on his lap.

Zi: What is this?

JY: My twitter. Oh sorry, Blue Bird. 

Zi: Haha, your username is funny. 

JY: Why are you looking at my username? I'm asking you to look at the tweets. And shouldn't you know my username? Are you not following me?

Zi: I am. It just makes me laugh every time I see it. Right...let's see the tweets.

JY should make Zico-oppa look for her in a maze!

Zico-oppa should do a direction test with JY!

How long will it take Zico-oppa to look for JY?

JY will starve before Zico-oppa finds her!

Zi: Yah, these people...have some faith in me! I'm not that bad!

JY: We should never do this. Like this person says, I will starve to death before he finds me.

Zi: I'm your husband, shouldn't you have faith in me?

JY: If I'm the one looking for you, I would have faith.


Did you not believe in Zico?

JY: Jiho...Jiho has a special ability. No matter how he learns, Jiho cannot read a map to save his life. I trust that he will continue looking for me no matter what but I don't trust in his map reading ability. It's like his mind has this special barrier that makes it impossible for him to learn.

Do you have faith in yourself?

Zi: I...don't. I at giving directions and reading maps. I don't think I can find Jooyong if I was told to but I am confident that I will find her in the end because of my persistence. 


One week later~

Zi: Jooyong-ah? Jooyong?

Zico looked around the house but apart from himself, there was no other.

Zi: Where is Lee Jooyong? Oh? He spotted a letter on the dining table. Did she leave this for me? Zico picked up the letter, opened it and read it silently. Ah! You kidnapped her!

PD: Here's your mission card.

Zi: "This is a map to where your wife is being held. Your manager will be driving the car and you will be giving the directions. Please reach the location within the hour." Oh! This is...you took the fans' idea?! 

PD: Time is ticking. Shouldn't you be on your way now?

Zi: Manager-hyung! Hyung, let's go!

With the map in hand, Zico rushed to the car and got in while his manager strolled out.

Zi: Hyung, hurry up! Okay...um...turn right at the junction then get on the highway from there.

M: Do you know where we're going?

Zi: It doesn't say on the map. The route is highlighted but that's it.

M: Alright, now where are we going?

Zi: Um...turn left.

Meanwhile~

JY: PD-unnie~ Can you please give me food?

PD: I'm sorry but we can't.

JY: You're going to starve an idol? How do you think that will look to the public? 

PD: When your husband comes, you will enjoy a meal together.

JY: I will starve to death before that happens.

PD: Have faith in your husband.

Where is Zico?

Zi: Oh no! We missed it! We missed the turn! Turn back, Hyung! Turn back!

M: Turn back where? We can't turn here.

Zi: What are we going to do? We only have fifteen minutes left! We were so close as well...


Did you think you would make it on time?

Zi: Um...I hoped that I would make it on time but the truth was, I didn't. I'm sorry, Jooyong.


At last~

Zi: Finally, we're here. So...we're at the zoo? I have a feeling that the journey in the car would be edit out. That's a shame because then you don't get to stare at my beautiful face. Now, where is my wife?

PD: Here is your mission card.

Zi: Another mission card? Zico took it and opened it. "On the map given to you, there are several marked locations. Please make your way to each location and complete a mission before moving on. Hurry, your wife is waiting!" Where is the map?

The PD quickly handed a map to Zico and he opened it, looking at all the marked locations.

Zi: Let's go to...the giraffes...I think the mission will be easy. Let's go! But seriously, you guys are taking the direction test too seriously. We were just talking about it, doesn't mean you have to take the idea.

Meanwhile~

JY: I'm so hungry...Where is Jiho? Can you at least untie my hands?

PD: You'll try to run away if we do.

JY: I promise I won't. Please untie my hands.

The PD hesitated a little but untied her hands.

JY: Can I have some water please?

PD: There's a bottle next to your chair.


Were you planning on running away?

JY: Of course I was. I was so hungry! They wouldn't let me eat anything and I don't think they really want to deal with a hungry JY. It's funny because they weren't allowed to feed me but because they were afraid of what I would do because of my hunger, the PD-unnie kept slipping sweets to me to shut me up.


Zi: Alright, here we are. Apparently, it should take me about five minutes to get here but I took twenty minutes...

PD: "A giraffee can drink twelve gallons of water in one sitting." Your mission is, drink 500mL of milk in one shot and name all the members of W.W.

Zi: One shot?

He was given a carton of milk and Zico quickly drank the milk in one shot.

Zi: I have to name the members of W.W? Jooyo-

PD: Stage name.

Zi: JY, Haesung, Bijeong, Minyoon, Seungyong, Yoonhye and...and...and...

PD: Failed! Start again.

Zi: I have to drink the milk again?!

PD: Drink 500mL of milk in one shot and name all the members of Evolution.

Zi: Why are you asking me to name members of other groups?!

He quickly drank the milk and let out a small burp when he finished.

Zi: Er...er...Jay! Yonghyeon...Junki and...and...and...

PD: Failed! Start again.

Zi: Having a mental breakdown ARGH!

PD: Drink 500mL of milk in one sho-

Zi: I know that part! Tell me which group quickly!

PD: Name all the members of Block B.

Zi: You should have started with that one.

You think we would go easy on you?

Zico, once again, drank 500mL of milk in one shot and groaned when he finished.

Zi: I think I'm going to throw up...Okay, naming...Zico, P.O, Kyung, Ukwon, B-Bomb, Jaehyo and Taeil!

PD: Passed! You may move on to the next location.

Zi: Ah...I don't think I want to move...I don't want to save my wife now...I feel like throwing up. I'm serious, I'm not lying. Ah...

Meanwhile~

JY: I'm so hungry...So hungry...I'm dying of hunger...PD-unnie is cruel...

PD: Please don't say nonsense.

JY: I'm very, very hungry...I'm going to die hungry...

PD: You will be able to eat when your husband arrives.

JY: Woo Jiho! Where are you?! Woo Jiho!