Zico-appa

We Got Married: Lost Couple

Italics = Captions on screen Underlined = Actions without words Bold = English


Zi: Joo Yong planned the day, I have no idea what we're doing today.

Zico looked over to JY who was busy in the kitchen, making food.

Zi: She has been excited since last night. I'm starting to worry about what we're doing today.

JY: Alright, we're ready to go!

Zi: Where are we going?

JY: It's a secret. Hold the bag.

Zico held the bag open for her and JY put the lunchboxes in.

JY: Okay, let's go. You can't give directions today because you don't know where we're going. Haha!

Zi: That's not fair. Can't you give me the address?

JY: Why do you like giving directions so much? You get us lost all the time.

Zi: It's more fun that way, don't you think so? 


How did you feel not being in control?

Zi: I felt so powerless. I couldn't give directions because Nemo refused to tell me where we're going. She wouldn't even give me the address of the place. I...I didn't like it at all. Nemo-ah, I'm the husband, please give me control next time.


They got into the car and JY started giving directions to her manager though it seemed like he knew where they were going when JY stopped giving directions and he continued driving to their destination.

Zi: Where is this place exactly?

JY: You know that W.W stands for White Wings, right?

Zi: Of course.

JY: Well, we're called White Wings because we're the angels of Korea. As angels, we all have a charity that we volunteer at. Unnie and I volunteer at this church once a month. This church also serves as an orphanage and we volunteer with the children.

Zi: Are we going to see the children?

JY: Yes! We're going to see my babies!

Zi: Am I the father then?

JY: Theoretically, yes.

Zi: I'm going to be a father! Now I'm excited! What are the children like?

JY: They're lovely children. I think today we have Dong Hyunnie and...Yong Min, we have Yong Min today.

Zi: They're both boys, right?

JY: Yes. Here we are. 

They arrived at the church and JY got out. They were greeted by the Sister who took them to the garden, where the children were.

JY: Dong Hyunnie, Yong Minnie!

DH: Noona! The little boy ran over to JY and hugged her tightly. Yong Min, the shy one, walked over to her and JY pulled him into a hug. I missed you, Noona.

JY: Did you? I missed you guys too. 

DH: Noona, who is he?

Zi: I'm your father.

JY hit Zico's arm and smiled at Dong Hyun.

JY: He's my husband, Zico. You watched "We Got Married," didn't you?

DH: Your husband? So he's my daddy?

Zi: That's what I said.

JY: Alright, let me introduce you. This is Dong Hyunnie. Dong Hyunnie, say hi.

Zi: Hi, Dong Hyunnie.

DH: Can I call you Zico-appa?


What did you think of Dong Hyun calling you Zico-appa?

Zi: It was very cute. It felt like Nemo and I were there to adopt the children. I want Dong Hyunnie and Yong Minnie to be our children.

Dong Hyun doesn't call you JY-eomma but he calls Zico, Zico-appa.

JY: I'm just Noona to Dong Hyunnie and Yong Minnie. I'm still too young to be called Eomma but Kitty seems to enjoy being called Zico-appa. It's as if Dong Hyunnie and Yong Minnie are our children.


Zi: Of course you can.

JY: And this is our shy boy, Yong Minnie. Yong Minnie, say hi to Zico-appa.

YM: Hi...

JY: Come here, Yong Minnie.

Zi: He's really quiet.

JY: Yong Minnie doesn't talk a lot.

DH: He just shouted at us just now.

JY: Really? Why were you shouting, Yong Minnie?

YM: He was bullying me...

Zi: You were bullying your brother?

DH: He's not my brother.

Zi: Of course he is. I'm your dad and I'm his dad, which makes you brothers. You don't bully your brother.

JY: Let's shake hands and make up.

JY took Yong Min's hand and Zico took Dong Hyun's hand, making them shake each other's hands.

JY: Now that we're all friends again, guess what I made for lunch today?

DH: Peanut butter banana sandwich!

JY: Dong Hyunnie's so smart!

DH: Really? For real? You remembered!

JY: I always remember everything you say.

YM: I want peanut butter banana sandwich too...

JY: Zico-appa, can you get the sandwiches for us please?

Zi: Is that what you were making all morning? That's such a weird combination...

DH: Have you ever tried it before, Zico-appa? It's really delicious.

They sat on the grass and Zico brought the bag that the lunch JY made was in. He took the sandwiches out and she even brought some juice for them to drink.

Zi: You're like a mum.


Zico said you're like a mum. Do you feel like one?

JY: Because I'm still young, at the moment, I only feel like an older sister. Kitty doesn't want to be alone so he keeps asking the children to call me mum and him dad.


Zi: You should call her Joo Yong-eomma.

DH: Why? Noona is Noona.

Zi: Well, I'm your Appa and she's my wife so she's your Eomma.

DH: But I don't want to call her Joo Yong-eomma. Noona sounds better.

YM: Joo Yong-eomma.

Zi: Good boy, Yong Minnie.

DH: I want to be a good boy too! Joo Yong-eomma!

JY: Look what you've done! JY hit Zico's thigh, pinching Dong Hyun's nose playfully. I'm too young to be your Eomma.

Zi: Don't listen to her, keep calling her Eomma.

YM: Joo Yong-eomma, ah!

JY opened and Yong Min tore a bit of bread, putting it in .

JY: Thank you, Yong Minnie.

Zi: He called you Eomma, have you accepted it then?

JY: I don't think I have a choice.

Zi: Haha! I think we can be the Eomma-Appa couple too!

JY: Don't steal another couple's nickname. We have our own nickname.

Zi: We do?

JY: The fans have started calling us the Lost Couple. We're being made fun of as well. They say that this is We Got Lost, not married.

DH: Why are you called the Lost Couple?

JY: Because your Zico-appa is very bad at directions. He keeps getting us lost. Sometimes he will lose me in a crowd as well.

Zi: Yah, I'm not that bad. I do get us to the destination in the end.

JY: Dong Hyunnie, Yong Minnie, don't be like your Zico-appa. You have to learn how to give directions properly in the future, okay?

DH: Okay!

YM: Okay...

Zi: I have a bad image now!