Moving In

We Got Married: Lost Couple

Italics = Captions on screen Underlined = Actions without words Bold = English


After greeting their neighbours, JY and Zico finally went inside their own house.

The couple is not happily exploring the house~

Zi: Is this the bedroom?

JY: There's only one bed? Are we sharing?

Zi: There will be a lot of problems with that. First off, you're underage.

JY: Secondly, if he's sleeping with Hello Kitty, I'd rather sleep in the bathroom.

Zi: Do we have an en suite bathroom?

JY: Here it is. JY opened the door to the bathroom and walked in. They have a bathtub! One of us can sleep in the bathtub.

Zi: Why the bathtub?

JY: Ah...you've never experienced bathtub sleeping. I'll teach you later. Is there anywhere for us to put our clothes?

Zi: I think there's another room next to the bedroom.

The couple left the bedroom and went into the other room which had been designed to be a walk-in closet.

JY: I feel like I'm in heaven. Oh! Look at this! Bi Jeong-unnie, are you watching? Look at all these shoes! They are all mine!

Zi: I'm not as excited as JY is about clothes and shoes to be honest.

JY: I think that's it for upstairs. Downstairs is just the kitchen and the living room but I saw something rather suspicious in the living room so I'm going to check it out.

JY headed downstairs and Zico followed behind her, wondering what that suspicious thing was.

What could it be?

It's a...piano!

JY: I saw this piano when I walked in. Is this meant for me to play on?

Zi: Why must it be for you? It could be for me.

JY: You know how to play?

Zi: I compose, don't I?

JY moved over to the piano and lift the lid, turning it on.

JY: It's a touch sensitive one...I haven't played a piano in so long. What song do you request?

Zi: "Nillili Mambo."

JY: I don't know that one.

Zi: "Nalina."

JY: Don't know it.

Zi: "Tell Them." JY shook her head. "Freeze." JY shook her head again. Yah! What songs do you know how to play?

JY: This one.

JY started playing Bang Yong Guk's I remember and Zico sulked instantly.

Zi: Why are you playing another man's song? You don't even know your husband's songs.

JY: I know "Never Give Up."

Zi: That's not my song!

JY: I know this one. JY started playing and Zico's face lit up, hearing Mental Breaker.              

Zi: Non bamsae tonghwaro gubagul- (JY: Non bamsae tonghwaro gubagul hae odi issonn-yago) Oh, you know the lyrics as well?

JY: It's my husband's song, isn't it?

Zi: I'm still not happy. You only know that one song.

JY: I'll learn another one and I'll play it for you.

Zi: Promise?

JY: Promise.


Did you really only know one Block B song on the piano?

JY: Of course not. I can play "Nilili Mambo," "Mental Breaker," "U Hoo Hoo," "Sync 100%" and "Romantically." 

Why didn't you play them then?

JY: I didn't want to let him know that I can play all those songs. It was my secret and I wanted to keep it from him so that when I did play the songs, he'd be shocked and surprised.


Moving away from the piano, the couple sat in front of the sofa with their luggage and shopping.

JY: Let's see what we brought with us. JY opened her luggage and frowned when she saw a box inside. To Zico?

Zi: Is that a present for me?

JY: It's not from me though. JY handed the present over to Zico and he opened it.

Zi: There's a note..."To Zico, our baby Joo Yong can be a handful sometimes. To help you deal with her, here is a box of her favourite sweets. Early in the morning when she wakes up before she has enough sleep, give one to her. When she's hungry but you're not eating any time soon, give one to her. If in any way you have insulted Nemo, please give her two. Love, W.W. P.S: Good luck being married to Joo Yong."

JY: Unnies...You think a sweet will be enough to calm me down? 

Zico unwrapped one of the sweets and pushed it into JY's mouth. She was so busy chewing it that she had forgotten that she was angry with her members.

Zi: Where are we putting Kitty?

JY: Preferably in the trash.

Zi: Yah! I'm going to put her here on the sofa.

JY: Put Nemo there as well then. 

Zi: What are these? Posters? Posters of who?

JY: Wait! She checked the posters herself first before revealing the first one. W.W! There's me.

Zi: Why is it that you're a lot ier in the poster?

JY: Because this is a professionally taken photo. Normally, I'm not y at all. I really don't like this concept though.

Zi: What about the other three posters?

JY: Ah, wait. She checked them again before revealing the next one. Tadah! It's B.A.P! Get it? They had a show called Tadah, it's B.A.P! No? Never mind.

Zi: Why did you bring a B.A.P poster?

JY: Who said it's only one?

Zi: You brought more?!

JY: You want to see?

Zi: No! I don't want to see B.A.P at all! Go and show it to Yong Guk-sshi next door!

JY: Tadah!

JY unrolled the next poster but it wasn't a B.A.P one. This time, it was a Block B one and Zico's face lit up a little.

Zi: What about the last one?

JY: It's a poster of Zelo.

Zi: I'm throwing it out.

JY: Wait, let me show you first!

Zi: Why would I want to see his face?

Ignoring Zico, JY revealed the last poster. It wasn't a poster of Zelo but instead, it was Zico's solo poster.

JY: Tadah! It's the world's most handsome husband.

Zi: Where did you get that?

JY: It's surprising how many things you can buy online. Oppa looks really handsome. Are you happy that it's your poster instead of Zelo's?

Zi: What else did you bring?

JY: My medication, ja-jang! 

Zi: What are they for?

JY: For my heart.

Zi: What else do you have?

JY: More Nemo! I bought us couple shirts so Oppa can wear the blue one with Nemo on it and I will wear the pink one, also with Nemo on it.

Zi: Don't you have Hello Kitty instead?

JY: You have something against Nemo?

Zi: No but you have something against Kitty.

JY: Glad you know. Now what did Oppa bring?

Zi: My laptop so I can compose.

JY: I get to see Oppa compose?! Ah, that's amazing!

Zi: You want to see me compose?

JY: They say that a man is the most attractive when he's concentrating. I want to see Oppa at his most attractive. 


When JY said she wanted to see you at your most attractive:

Zi: Getting shy and embarrassed I didn't know that me sitting in front of the computer with all the programs and sountracks would be attractive at all but JY really wanted to see me work and compose. I will try my best to be at my most attractive for her. Just you wait and see, JY.


JY: Will Oppa compose a song for me?

Zi: I can but it won't beany time soon.

JY: I was just asking, you don't have to.

Zi: What should we do now? I'm feeling a little hungry.

JY: Do we have to go grocery shopping? 

Zi: Let's go, I'll lead the way.

JY: I don't want to get lost, I will lead the way.

Zi: I'm the husband, I should lead the way.

JY: Can you cook? If you're going to cook the entire meal, you can lead the way.

Zico looked at JY and thought about it for a moment before giving up on leading the way.