First Overseas Trip! (Part Three)

We Got Married: Lost Couple

Italics = Captions on screen Underlined = Actions without words Bold = English


JY: I really want to try street food and go shopping today.

Zi: Why shopping?

JY: Because Japan has a lot of kawaii clothes that I want.

Zi: Do I have to come shopping with you?

JY: What do you want to do?

Zi: Anything but shopping.

JY: My husband is not very caring...nor does he love me a lot.

Zi: I said I'll do anything but shopping.

JY: Oh my gosh! Can we go to a maid café? I've always wanted to go to one after reading Kaichou wa Maid-sama. 

Zi: You read some really weird manga. You do know that maid cafés are targeted at mostly males, right?

JY: Don't you want to go to a maid café? And correction, I read perfectly normal mangas like Naruto, Bleach, Maid-sama, Reborn.

Zi: Do you read One Piece?

JY: Unfortunately, no.

Zi: Ah...Ukwon won't be friends with you then. You shouldn't have been born Korean. You should be Japanese.

JY: Then I would never have met you, Kitty.

Zi: You could have met me when I was studying in Japan.

JY: Would Kitty have been my boyfriend?

Zi: Probably not, I don't like weird girls who read weird mangas.

JY: Do you have any idea how many fandoms you just insulted? I don't like you anymore.

Zi: You love me really. You still need me to translate for you. 

JY: Are we going to stand here all day? We've been standing on the street for ten minutes now and we're starting to look suspicious.

Zi: What are we doing first though?

JY: Eat. I'm really hungry. 

Zi: You want street food, right?

The couple started walking and searched for street food. When they finally found some, JY got a little too excited, wanting to try a little bit of everything.

Zi: So, we're full now.

JY: We still have some food left...

Zi: That's because you keep buying more and more and now we can't eat anymore.


Eating street food with JY

Zi: I didn't think that a girl like her would ask to eat street food. Then again...Jooyong's not like other girls. I find it odd and cute how she got so excited over having street food. We bought so much that we couldn't even finish our food! How can you not finish street food?

Eating street food with Zico

JY: I've always wanted to try it. In England, we don't have street food at all. You have to go into a restaurant to eat something. In Korea, the unnies never want to eat street food with me because they're always craving 'real food' so I never get to try. I was really excited but to Kitty, I might have appeared weird...


Zi: Now that we've eaten, what are we doing?

JY pointed at something and Zico looked.

Zi: Are you serious?

JY: It must be fate!

What could it be?

JY: There's a maid café right there. 

Zi: Are we actually going in there?

JY: Come on, it'll be fun.

JY took Zico's hand and pulled him with her, walking over to the maid café.

M: Okaerinasaimase, goshujinsama.

JY: Oh! This is so cool! It's like in Maid-sama.

Zi: You're like the only female in here.

They were taken to a table and handed menus.

Zi: We're going to eat again?

JY: We can share.

Zi: Alright, what are you having?

JY: Hm...oh! Omelette rice!

Zi: (In Japanese) Omelette rice please and...orange juice for both of us. Also, can you play a song for me?

M: What song?

Zico asked the maid to lean in and whispered it to her. She nodded, taking their order and went off. JY watched them, frowning slightly.

JY: What did you whisper to her?

Zi: It's a secret.

JY: Did you just flirt with her in front of me?

Zi: I told you it's a secret.

JY: Woo Jiho.

Zi: You'll know soon.


What did you think Zico said to the maid?

JY: He probably told her that she was pretty. Or that she has nice legs. But I didn't understand why he whispered it to her because I don't understand him anyways if he spoke in Japanese. Woo Jiho, I'm watching you.


The maid came back with their order and asked what they wanted written on the omelette rice.

Zi: What do you want written on the omelette rice?

JY: Kitty.

Zi: Hey, that's me!

JY: Because Kitty is so omnomnom-licious.

Zi: (In Japanese) She wants Kitty written on it. 

The maid nodded and wrote Kitty with ketchup before leaning in to whisper to Zico who nodded and thanked her.

JY: Woo Jiho, flirting in front of your wife is a little too much.

Zi: I told you I'm not flirting. Come on, eat the omelette rice.

JY dug into the omelette rice and eat a spoonful, staring at Zico. Suddenly, the café started playing Forever Yours, a W.W song.

JY: Oh, how do they know this song?

Zi: They don't.

JY: You asked them to play it? Is that what you've been whispering to her about?

Zi: Do you like it?

JY: Ah~ Kitty you're the best! JY grinned, leaning in to pinch Zico on the cheek Why are you so perfect?

Zi: I thought you said I was flirting?

JY: Did I? I'm sorry, Kitty~ Kitty is the best!


Were you surprised when W.W's song played?

JY: I was very surprised! My first reaction was, "How do they know this song?". I didn't expect them to play that song even if they knew who I was. I was more surprised that Kitty knew that song because Forever Yours is not our title song and honestly, it's not one of the well-known songs of ours.


Zi: I'm always thinking of you~

JY: Giggling You know the words too?

Zi: I only know that part because it's Nemo's part. JY blushed Nemo sang in this song, right? You didn't rap.

JY: You do know that I auditioned for my company singing, right? They trained me later on to be a rapper.

Zi: Oh really? I was surprised when I heard you sing, I thought you were a rapper all the way.

JY: I'm a singer originally. 

JY dug into the omelette rice and fed a spoonful to Zico then ate another spoonful herself.

Zi: Oh, this omelette rice is really good.

JY: Are you enjoying yourself?

Zi: I am.

JY: Can we please go shopping? I want to buy souvenirs for my members.

Zi: Just souvenirs?

JY: Just souvenirs, I promise.

Zi: Okay then, we'll go shopping.

JY: I love you, Kitty!