Going On A Honeymoon (Part Two)

We Got Married: Lost Couple

Italics = Captions on screen Underlined = Actions without words Bold = English


Peace and quiet~ 

Where is the couple?

Zico and JY were lying in the sand with JY's head on top of Zico's arm, looking as if they were sleeping.

Zi: My wife is asleep right now. We went into our little chalet place and got changed to come out and enjoy the beach but she fell asleep. I guess solving the sudoku was a bit tiring for her. Should I take a picture? I'll take a picture.

Zico pulled his phone out, holding it in the air, and took a picture with JY still sleeping. As he was going to take another picture, his phone slipped out of his hand and landed on JY's head.

Zi: Oh ... JY stirred and Zico quickly picked up his phone, her head gently. Mianhae...go back to sleep.

JY: Did you drop something on me?

Zi: No, of course not.

JY: My head hurts...

Zi: Maybe you just slept for too long.

JY sat up and rubbed her head, frowning slightly.

JY: What are we doing today?

Zi: I don't know...but it's getting late, I think we should have dinner soon.

JY: Dinner? 

Zi: Yeah, come on, follow me.

JY: Is your arm okay? I slept on it for a while.

Zi: It's fine, I'm a man. I can endure this kind of thing.

JY: Where are we going?

Zi: To get on a yacht.

JY: A yacht?!

Zi: It's just a small one. We're having a romantic seafood dinner.

JY: A small yacht? I saw one over there. JY pointed in the direction opposite to where they were heading.

Zi: Oh jinjja? Wait...are we going the right way?

JY: Yah, are you going to spoil a romantic dinner with your lack of sense of direction?

Zi: I'm pretty sure it's this way, let's go.

JY: Why don't you go and check first?

Zico sighed and ran off in the direction they were heading, going to see if the yacht was there while JY waited for him, looking around her.


Why did you make Zico run off first?

JY: Oppa...even though we'd only just got married, Oppa is notorious for his lack of sense of direction. Even with a map, he managed to get us lost so I doubted that the direction we were going in would lead us to the yacht. Instead of walking the whole distance, I made him go and check first so if it was the wrong direction, I wouldn't have to walk so far.

Were you sure that was the right direction?

Zi: I was one hundred percent sure! Actually...I was only about forty percent sure but I didn't want to look pathetic in front of my wife so I pretended I was right.

Were you right?

Zi: Laughing No...


JY: I have a strong feeling that we're going the wrong direction. Oppa hasn't come back yet, maybe he's too ashamed.

Just as JY finished talking, Zico came running back.

JY: Was that the right direction?

Zi: Aniya...

JY: I told you! I told you I saw a yacht that way.

Zi: Well, we had to check, didn't we? What if that yacht wasn't ours?

JY: Who else's would it be? There's no one else on the beach.

Zi: Let's just go.

JY: Are you tired, Oppa?

Zi: Of course I'm tired. I just ran all the way to the end of the beach and back.

JY: Thank you for your hard work, Oppa.

Zi: It's better than making you walk all that way, isn't it?

JY: Would you like a massage later?


How did you feel about Zico running all that way?

JY: I felt really sorry for making him run down the beach and back. Oppa was clearly exhausted when he came back and I was worried about him so I told him I would give him a massage.

A massage means skinship, are you okay with skinship so early on in your marriage?

JY: I was raised in a different culture so I'm more open with skinship but I'm not sure about Oppa. I'm okay with skinship.

JY said she wanted to give you a massage, did you want one?

Zi: What husband wouldn't want a massage from his wife? JY is rather open with skinship because she was raised in a different culture and I felt more comfortable that way because I don't have to worry about doing something that she wouldn't like.

What about a kiss?

Zi: It's still too early.


Zi: We're here! I told you there was a yacht.

JY: I told you there was a yacht. 

Zi: Let's get on.

They got on and were greeted by the chef who was making their dinner.

JY: Annyeong!

Zi: Annyeong. Thank you for cooking for us tonight.

JY: Did Oppa hire you? He hired you? Not the PD?

C: He hired me.

JY: Ah...he took us the wrong way down the beach so sorry for the wait.

Zi: Do you have to tell everyone about my mistake?

JY: It's going to be broadcasted anyway. 

Zi: While dinner is being cooked, shall we get to know each other better? How long have you lived in England for?

JY: We moved there when I was one so...most of my life. About sixteen years.

Zi: Sixteen years?! Ah...no wonder your English is so good...

JY: Oppa lived in Canada before, right? Why don't you know English?

Zi: That...I...um...That's why I failed there.

JY: But Oppa, it sounds like you're fluent in English in all your songs.

Zi: Jinjja?

JY: Oppa is jjang.

Zi: Are you really my fan?

JY: I'm a massive fan. Unnies get annoyed in the dorm when I play Block B songs.

Zi: Then why don't you know any Block B songs on the piano? You know B.A.P ones.

JY: Are you jealous, Oppa?

Zi: How can I not be? You're very close to Zelo from B.A.P.

JY: We're both 96-liners! 

Zi: Who's a better rapper?

JY: Oppa is. I'm telling the truth.

The chef came and interrupted the two, serving their dinner.

C: Enjoy.

JY: Thank you very much, chef-nim. 

Zi: Thank you.

JY: We will eat well.

Zi: Is it to your liking?

JY: I don't normally eat seafood.

Zi: You don't? I got it wrong?

JY: Aniya, I don't eat seafood often but I still like seafood.

Zi: Do you have any food allergies?

JY: Not that I know of. Do you, Oppa?

Zi: Aniya.

JY: Oppa, you like drinking Red Bull, don't you?

Zi: Yeah...

JY: You do know it's not good for you, right?

Zi: It keeps me awake.

JY: Red Bull is not good for your health, Oppa has to be healthy to be a good husband.

Zi: I'll stop drinking Red Bull for you.

JY: Jinjja?

Zi: Nodding If I stop drinking Red Bull...what will you stop doing for me?

JY: Do I have a bad habit? 

Zi: Ah! You'll stop trying to take the lead when we're going to places! I'm the husband, I should lead the way.

JY: We'll get lost all the time.

Zi: So? That'll be more fun, wouldn't it?

JY: If I see you drinking Red Bull, you will never lead the way again. Deal?

Zi: Deal.