First Date

We Got Married: Lost Couple

Italics = Captions on screen Underlined = Actions without words Bold = English


HS: I have a feeling if we stay here any longer, Joo Yong won't have a husband any longer.

BJ: Let's go! Enjoy your date, kids! Don't have too much fun, our Joo Yong's still a minor.

JY: Just go!

After kicking her members out of the café, it was just Zico and JY and he was feeling slightly awkward after choosing her elder sister over JY.

JY: You really like unnie?

Zi: Ah...please don't misunderstand. I'm glad that you're my wife but it's a little weird for me because you're still a minor. The atmosphere was getting even more awkward. Did you really frame my drawing?

JY put her bag on the table and pulled the framed picture out, giving it to Zico.

JY: My husband drew that, of course I have to take care of it.

Zi: This book is yours, isn't it? Sorry...it got a little destroyed in the dorm.

JY: You can keep it.

Zi: You like crime books?

JY: I like guessing who the murderer is.

Zi: Ah...


Why were you so awkward with JY?

Zi: I was really awkward with her! I don't know why but I was so awkward! I lost my swag...I wasn't hip hop at all and it was embarrassing. I was never like that before in front of female idols. There's just something about JY.


JY: Do you really like unnie that much?

Zi: Ah...you're really bothered by that.

JY: How else am I supposed to react? Ah Zico-oppa, it's okay! I'm totally okay with you being in love with unnie.

Zi: Then who do you like in Block B?! I bet it's not me!

JY: It's oppa! Jinjja!

Zi: Jinjja?

JY: Jinjja! But it just changed.

Zi: Ah wae?!

JY: Because Zico-oppa . This is my list for Block B: right at the top is Kyung-oppa.

Zi: Wae?! Why Kyung?

JY: Because he'll annoy Zico-oppa the most if I put him first. Second is...U-Kwon-oppa. Then B-Bomb-oppa, Jaehyo-oppa, Taeil-oppa and P.O-oppa are tied for fifth place. Zico-oppa is last.

Zi: JY's first for me.

JY blushed softly and looked down.

JY: You're not saying that to make me happy?

Zi: Are you really Kyung's fan?

JY: Aniya, Zico-oppa is always number one.

Zi: Prove it.

JY: I'm still fly, I'm sky high
      And I dare anybody to try and cut my wings
      I'm still pulling out the phantom
      And these haters can't stand them
     I'm still doing my thing

Zi: Oh...how do you know that?

JY: It's on my iPod. I'm oppa's number one fan.

Zi: Should we get going? I think we're supposed to go somewhere.


Are you really Zico's fan?

JY: Of course! I'm really not lying. Zico-oppa's mixtapes are jjang. My iPod consists of Block B's songs and B.A.P's songs along with Zico-oppa's mixtapes. Zico-oppa is jjang!


JY: Where are we going?

Zi: Shopping.

JY: Shopping? For what?

Zi: To get something for the house together as a couple.

JY: So you know where we're going?

Zi: Of course. We even have a car.

JY: Zico-oppa can drive?

Zi: Aniya. Your manager is driving.

JY: Manager-oppa?

They got into the car and the manager started driving, asking Zico where they were going.

Zi: Oh...I'm really bad with directions.

JY giggled softly when Zico said that and leaned back in her seat, watching as Zico attempted to tell the directions to her manager. The shopping center they were going to was only fifteen minutes away by car but it took them an entire hour to get there with Zico's directions.

JY: Next time, please tell me where we're going and I'll give the directions. We got lost like eight times.

Zi: I told you I'm really bad with directions.

JY: Let's go. What are we shopping for again?

Zi: Something that we as a couple would want in our home.

JY: Like what?

Zi: We'll know when we see it.

They walked around the shopping center, not knowing exactly what they were looking for.

JY: Ah, we need to buy a W.W album and a Block B album. JY turned around to look at Zico but didn't see him anywhere. Where's Zico-oppa? Zico-oppa? Ah jinjja? He left his wife alone on the first date?

Meanwhile~

Zi: Should I get the pillow or the stuffed toy itself? You know, I was never obsessed with Hello Kitty before but now I love it.

PD: Zico-sshi, where is your wife?

Zi: Oh?! I lost my wife! Oh no...


How did you feel about Zico leaving you alone?

JY: I was really mad at him. How can you leave your wife by herself? On the first date as well...jinjja! Zico-oppa ...I felt scared because my husband wasn't there. Zico-oppa...really .


Zi: Where is she? Do you know where she is? Ah...aish...

Meanwhile~

JY: Looking around her I have no idea where I am right now. I don't know where Zico-oppa is and I don't know where to meet him. What is he doing? Can you really leave your wife alone on the first date?

Zi: Ah! I can call her! Pulling out his phone, Zico turned it on then stopped I don't have her number...Aish! Is this really happening?! JY-ah! JY, where are you?

JY: Can you hear that? I think someone's calling me.

JY followed Zico's voice and saw him on the lower floor.

JY: Zico-oppa!

Zi: Ah, there she is!

Zico rushed up the escalator to meet with JY who wasn't very happy with Zico at all.

Zi: Using his weird aegyo voice and the newly bought Hello Kitty pillow, Zico decided to relieve JY's anger. I'm very, very, very sorry JY. I got distracted and left my lovely wife.

JY: What were you distracted by? What could have been more important than your wife?

Zi: Hello Kitty.

JY: Hello Kitty?! You got distracted by a cartoon?

Zi: Kitty and I are in a relationship.

JY: Yah, you're cheating on me already?

Zi: It's surprising how quick you are to use impolite speech with me.

JY: Don't change the subject.

Zi: I'm sure you have a cartoon you like too!

JY: I like Nemo from Finding Nemo but I won't leave my husband and be distracted.

Zi: I'm not going to break up with Kitty.


When Zico was distracted by Hello Kitty:

JY: Ah jinjja...is he a namja? Are you a real namja, oppa? If you told me you were distracted by a video game, I would be less angry. It's Hello Kitty!

What if he was distracted by another woman?

JY: I would kill him. I'm dead serious.


Zi: Are you still angry?

JY: I was scared. Oppa just left me alone.

Zi: I'm sorry. I'm really sorry.

JY: Is it Kitty or me?

Zi: It's JY of course.


A word to JY for leaving her alone?

Zi: Jinjja mianhae. I felt so bad for leaving her alone...especially when she said she felt scared. I was really just distracted by Kitty but I will try my best to focus on JY from now on.


JY: Did you buy that pillow for the house?

Zi: You're not going to throw it out, are you?

JY: We'll have to buy a Nemo then.

Zi: Nemo?

JY: Nemo DVD and a Nemo toy.

Zi: But that's two things.

JY: You left me alone.

Zi: Why do I have to pay for that? I already apologise.

JY: If you do that weird aegyo again, we'll buy just the Nemo toy.

Zi: With his weird aegyo voice Jinjja? I love JY a lot! More than I love Kitty!