Going On A Honeymoon (Part One)

We Got Married: Lost Couple

Italics = Captions on screen Underlined = Actions without words Bold = English


JY pulled her suitcase out of the house, standing outside as she waited for Zico.

Zi: Are you ready?

JY: Ne.

Zi: I think the car's waiting for us, let's go.

They walked together to where the car was parked and the driver got out, helping them put their suitcases in the trunk as the couple climbed into the car.

Zi: Where are we going today, JY?

JY: We're going to the beach. We're staying there for...three days and two nights. It's our honeymoon.

Zi: What have you brought with you to the beach?

JY: Bikini.

Zi: Bikini?!

JY: Lots of t-shirts and shorts.

Zi: Did you say bikini?

JY: I brought my laptop for at night as well. And I brought my Bleach and Naruto manga because I can't decide which one to read. All of these are in my amazing pink Puma bag that Unnie hates a lot for some reason. Also... ping her backpack I brought along Mr Banana!

Zi: Oh, we have similar pillows.

JY: Unfortunately, my bag is not big enough for me to bring along Mrs Banana and they are a pair. Mr Banana will have to be lonely for a few nights.

Zi: He has a wife?

JY: I bought Mr Banana and fans gave me Mrs Banana. They told me to name her that.

Zi: JY-ah, say ah.

JY: Ah.

Zico unwrapped a sweet given to him by Hae Sung and put it in JY's mouth. She chewed happily and smiled at the camera.

Zi: It works.

JY: What did you bring to the beach, oppa?

Zi: Swimming stuff.

JY: Swimming trunks? Swimming trunks? Yah oppa, don't wear that on the beach.

Zi: I didn't say swimming trunks. I brought shorts. And who are you to tell me I can't wear that?! You brought a bikini!

JY: I will wear a t-shirt on top and shorts over the bikini bottom. Haha...

Zi: What's so funny?

JY: Bikini bottom...In English, it's Bikini Bottom. It's where Spongebob lives.

Zico stared at JY, shaking his head, unable to understand his wife's thought process.

JY: A mission card was suddenly thrown at her. Oh! Mission card? "While on your journey, please solve a problem before you arrive."

Zi: Why does this remind me of something?

JY: Are you talking about Match Up? I remember when you had to solve problems in the car and Jaehyo-oppa was given a pen to solve a sudoku.

Zi: Oh, I remember now! How did you remember that?

JY: How can you not remember that?

Zi: Am I choosing? Let's hope we don't get a sudoku or else they'll give us a pen to solve it and we'll never be able to solve it.

Zico grabbed a random rolled up mission card and opened it, laughing.

Zi: Yah! I said don't give us the sudoku! Are you going to give us a pen?

JY: They are giving us a pen. It's all because of you, Oppa.

Zi: What? What has that got to do with me?

JY: The law of attraction. Because you were thinking about the sudoku with the pen, we got the sudoku with the pen.

Zi: What?

JY: Oh! I'm so proud of myself! I said all of that in Korean! The law of attraction, the law of attraction, the law of attraction. It doesn't sound as good in Korean...maybe it's just not meant to be translated, in which case, I apologise.

Zi: Alright, let's try solving this thing.

JY: Give it.

Zi: Do you know how to do sudoku?

JY: Seung Yong-unnie taught me once but all the sudoku that I've done are the really easy ones...

Zi: I'll leave it to you then.

JY: I'll do my best.


Didn't you think of helping JY with the problem solving?

Zi: I'm seriously not good with those things and JY looks like she's really smart so I decided to give all the responsibility to her. It seems like if I let her get on with it, she'd solve it quicker than with me trying to help her.

How did you feel about Zico not helping you with the sudoku?

JY: Hm...I didn't really mind actually. If you make your brain work trying to solve these problems once a day, you reduce the chance of getting dementia or something like that. I just remember my teacher in England telling me to make my brain work at least once a day so...Oppa, please work your brain more often.


JY: Ah...this is the first time I'm travelling and not sleeping...

Zi: You sleep when you travel?

JY: I get travel sickness...Yawns But I just get sleepy when the car starts moving. Ah...this sudoku is so hard...

Zi: Do you need help?

JY: Can you do it with a pen?

Zico took the sudoku from her and looked over it before handing it back to JY, petting her gently on the head.

Zi: My wife is smart, you can do it.

JY: You're not going to help me, are you?

Zi: I really want to...but I can't.

JY: Mr Banana...it's just you and me...

Half an hour later~

Zi: JY's still working on the sudoku and we have about another hour left of the journey. She's been at it for half an hour already and she still hasn't solved more than half of it.

JY: Stop talking, oppa.

Zi: JY's working on a sudoku~ We're given a hard problem to solve~ If we can't solve it who knows what will happen to us when we arrive~

JY: Oppa, please...I'm trying to concentrate here.

Zi: Movie's over, yeonghwaneun kkeutnasseoyo~

JY: Muni yeolligo geudaero magi naerineyo, bye bye good bye bye~

Zi: Oh? You know the lyrics...

JY: I'm telling you to please stop distracting me...

Another forty-five minutes later~

JY: I finished! 

Zi: Jinjja?

JY handed the sudoku over to the PD so she could check over the answers.

JY: I honestly have not worked this hard since I was in school...solving a sudoku with a pen is seriously no joke.

Zi: No joke, joke, joke, joke, jo-

JY: Oppa, please stop it...you've been singing non-stop the entire journey.

The PD gave the sudoku back to JY and she looked over it.

JY: I got it right? I got it all right?

Zi: YAY! JY JJANG! ZICO JJANG! WGM JJANG!

JY: Ah...Oppa's so loud...

Zi: Is this how JY is when she's lacking sleep? JY, say ah.

JY: Ah.

Zico unwrapped another sweet and put it in .

JY: Unnie really helped Oppa out. This sweet is really good...did Unnie buy this from England? Let me see the wrapper. Ah...it's from our fans...


What did you think of going to the beach with Zico?

JY: I was excited even though I wasn't showing it. I like going to the beach a lot and haven't got the chance to go with my members because of our busy schedules. I always thought it would be very romantic to spend a holiday with my husband on the beach.

Did you really bring a bikini?

JY: Yeah...but I wasn't going to wear just the bikini! I was going to wear a t-shirt and shorts over it. I grew up in a different culture so showing skin and wearing a bikini is fine with me but I don't know Oppa's view on it so it was better to be on the safe side.

What did you think of going to the beach with JY?

Zi: I couldn't stop thinking about her bikini...why would she bring a bikini? I just hoped that no guys would be there to see her and I would make sure that she dressed properly so no skin would show.

Don't you like a glamourous body? Won't you like it if JY showed off her body?

Zi: Secretly, she can show it off to me because I'm her husband. When we're at home indoors, she can wear all the hot pants she wants but once we're outside where people can see her, she needs to put on long trousers and cover up everything.

Do you think JY has a good body?

Zi: She...I...From what I've seen in their MVs...I think she has a rather good body but she's still too young. I don't think I should say that on TV. (But you just did...)


Zi: We're here! We're here! Bouncing in his seat like a child

JY: Ah...I can't believe I didn't get to sleep at all...

Zi: We're at the beach!

JY: Will we get lost on the beach?

I wonder~

Zi: Do we get a prize for solving the sudoku?

JY: You mean do I get a prize for solving the sudoku?

Zi: We're a couple now, what's yours is also mine.

JY: Why didn't you say that when I was solving the sudoku?!

Zi: Are we really going to argue on our honeymoon?

JY: You're the one who started it!

Zi: I was asking if we get a prize or not!

JY: I'll throw Kitty away.

Zi: Why are you dragging Kitty into this?

JY: I didn't get any sleep, what do you expect?!

Zi: Say ah.

JY: I'm not falling for that.