Wedding Photos

We Got Married: Lost Couple

Italics = Captions on screen Underlined = Actions without words Bold = English


The couple just finished their breakfast when the doorbell rang. They froze on the spot and looked in the direction of the front door at the same time, looking at each other.

JY: Is it our neighbours?

Zi: If it's Kyung, he'll probably be screaming by now.

JY: Should we go check?

Zico got up and went to open the door, looking on both sides to see if Kyung was hiding to scare him. He then opened the mailbox, checking it, and found a mission card.

Zi: It's a mission card.

JY: Mission card? What does it say?

Zi: "Wedding photos." That's all it says. Oh, and there's an address.

JY: Wedding photos? We're taking our wedding photos?

Zi: Looks like it. Do we have to go now?

JY: We need a driver. Or should we take a taxi? 

Zi: I think we should call either one of our managers.

JY called her manager, asking if he could drive her to the studio for their photos.

JY: He says he's outside waiting already.

Zi: You have to love the PD for organising everything, don't you?

JY: Shall we go then? We have the address.

Zi: You mean I have the address.

JY: Oh god...We're going to get lost and we'll never have our photos taken.

Zi: What are you saying?

JY: Going to the studio will be so much fun, won't it? Let's go on an adventure!


Do you think you'll get lost with Zico giving directions?

JY: I know for sure that we will get lost. It's a 100% chance that we will get lost. Oppa is so bad at giving directions that we can get lost in our own house if he was the one giving directions. 

Why don't you take over?

JY: Oppa said that as long as I don't try to give directions, he will stop drinking Red Bull. Oppa's health is more important than us getting to places on time...I hope so anyway.


Zi: Annyeong, manager-hyung.

JY: Oppa's going to give directions again, Manager-oppa, be prepared to get lost.

Zi: Right...as you leave the village, turn...left. Yep, turn left.

JY: Do you have the phone number of the studio we're going to? We probably need to call them and tell them that we will be late. Very late.

Zi: I think we're supposed to turn here. Turn right here.

JY's manager turned right as instructed but Zico suddenly shouted.

Zi: Ah! Ah! Sorry, I got it wrong! Turn back! We're going the wrong way! It should be the second right! Turn back!

JY: And the adventure starts...

Half an hour late, the couple finally arrived at the studio thanks to Zico's directions.

JY: Annyeong, we're so sorry that we're late but my husband insisted on giving directions.

Zi: Sorry, I got us very lost.

S: It's okay. I'm going to be assisting you today. May the bride please follow me?

JY: Okay...I'll be back soon, Oppa.

S: Don't worry, he'll be having his suit fitted.

JY: Do I get to choose my dress?

S: We have a selection for you to choose from, yes.

JY: Oppa is going to wear a suit, right? Don't we have to match?

S: His suit is going to be simple so he will match you no matter what. We need to get your hair and make-up done as well.

JY was taken away to go and choose her dress then she went and got her hair and make-up done. Zico had some light make-up on and he sat on the sofa, playing on his phone.

Zi: I'm not changing into my suit yet. JY's not even done yet with her make-up so I know she'll be taking ages. 


What did you think JY would look like in her dress?

Zi: I didn't know, actually. I had no idea how she would look like but I know that she would be beautiful.

How did it feel sitting there waiting for her?

Zi: Oh...I felt so nervous. I looked calm but I was actually so nervous. Why was I so nervous?! Now that I think about it, it makes no sense! I see her every day! I shouldn't have been nervous at all! Argh! I'm getting nervous thinking about how nervous I was!


Zi: I've changed into my suit now but JY's still not done. I'm going to get my individual shots done first while waiting for her. 

Meanwhile~

JY: Oppa is done? Ah...what is he doing now?

S: His individual shoot.

JY: His individual photos? We get individual photos as well? I want to see Oppa doing his shoot though...

S: You're done now. We can go out.

JY: Ssh, don't tell Oppa, I want to surprise him.

JY stepped out from the changing room and walked slowly to where Zico was having the photo shoot. She sneaked in quietly and looked at Zico posing for the camera.

Zi: Oh my god you scared me! Oh wow...

JY: Do you like it?

Zi: You look really beautiful.

JY: Oppa looks handsome in his suit as well. Continue with your shoot.

Zi: Ah...I can't do it now with you watching me.

CM: We have enough photos for his individual one. Since the bride is here now, let's do the couple photos.

JY: Couple? Am I not doing my individual ones?

CM: We'll do those later. Please stand next to the groom. Can the groom please hold the bride by her waist? Just act natural.

Zi: Easy for you to say.

Zico did as the cameraman instructed, holding JY gently by her waist.

CM: Just act natural, talk to each other.

JY: Oppa, calling you Oppa is boring.

Zi: You want nicknames?

JY: Unnie and Yong Guk-oppa call each other Eomma and Appa. I want nicknames as well for us.

Zi: Why do they call each other Eomma and Appa?

JY: Because they're both old.

Zi: Well...I'll call you Nemo.

JY: Why?

Zi: Because you like Nemo so much. Don't you want to be Nemo?

JY: I'll call Oppa Kitty then! 

Zi: We'll be Nemo and Kitty.

CM: Can you change positions please?

Zico let go of JY's waist and turned her around so that she was facing him.

CM: You're a natural at this, aren't you?

JY: Kitty is a natural flirt.

Zi: I'm only a flirt with my wife, please don't misunderstand. 

CM: Can we do a kiss shot?

JY: Kiss?!

Zi: Like on the lips?

CM: If you prefer.

Zi: That's fine, isn't it? We kiss in dramas.

JY: Have we kissed in a drama? Oh yeah, we have.

Zi: It'll just be like that.

JY: Do you remember how awkward that was?


How did you feel about a kiss shot?

JY: I...Ah...why am I getting shy about it now? I was really shy about it. Kissing in a drama and kissing as a married couple is very different so I wasn't so comfortable with it but Oppa seemed like he really wanted it.

How did you feel about a kiss shot?

Zi: Honestly? I was really nervous and shy. I pretended to be cool about it because I didn't want to look stupid in front of her. Imagine me being all shy in front of JY. That's...uncomfortable, right?


JY was being really awkward, giggling every time they were about to kiss.

JY: I can't do it...

Zi: Why are you so shy about it?

JY: ARGH! Let's do this and get it over with. Don't laugh at me. The cameraman stopped laughing and nodded.

Zi: Ready?

JY nodded and went on her tiptoes, lifting her chin up and closing her eyes. Zico leaned down, meeting her lips with his. The cameraman snapped the picture and JY pulled away quickly.

JY: AHH! That's so embarrassing...

Zi: Did you just say kissing me is embarrassing? I thought you grew up in England?

JY: Doesn't mean we go round kissing everyone. Ah...I'm so embarrassed...

CM: I think we should move on to the bride's individual photos before she dies of embarrassment.

Zi: I like you, Cameraman-nim. You have a sense of humour.

JY: Kitty, get out please.

Zi: Why?

JY: I don't want you here while I'm doing the shoot.

Zi: There's nothing you can say to get me out.

CM: Actually, it'll be better if he stays. He can make you laugh and that always brings out the best pictures.

Zi: Thank you, Cameraman-nim.

JY: Okay, let's see how you're going to make me laugh.

Zico made faces at JY, making her laugh while the cameraman took her pictures.

CM: We're done for the day.

JY: When do we get to see the pictures?

CM: In a few days. We'll contact you.

Zi: Thank you for your hard work.

JY: Thank you for your hard work.

Zi: Nemo, let's get changed and go home now.

JY: Wait...let me take my shoes off first.

Zico went over to JY, helping her over to a chair. As she sat down, Zico took her heels off for her, putting the shoes down next to the chair.

JY: Ah...you're so adorable, Kitty. Do you think you can give me a piggyback ride?

Zi: Get on then.

JY: Thank you, Kitty!