Our Song (Part One)

We Got Married: Lost Couple

Italics = Captions on screen Bold = English Underlined = Actions without words


JY dropped the Pepero packet on Zico's lap as she sat down next to him while Zico was on his laptop.

JY: What are you doing?

Zi: I just thought of a beat. Wanna listen to it?

JY: We don't have long together and you're working?

Zi: I don't want my inspiration to go. 

JY: Speaking of which...should we prepare something for our last day?

Zi: When is our last day?

JY: Soon...

Zi: Do you want to tell the viewers why it's our last day?

JY: Jiho and I...we're going to separate. It'll be the end of our married life together soon.

Zi: This is because she's too busy. Our Nemo's too popular and she's been demanded everywhere.

JY: That's not true. Oppa is busy too...

Zi: Will you miss me?

JY: Of course I will...Ah...this is ending too soon.

Zi: We'll still see each other.

JY: Of course we will. Don't think you're going to escape me, Oppa.

Zi: So, you said we should prepare something for our last day?

JY: For our fans. I think we should make a song together or something.

Zi: Oh? And perform it?

JY: We could perform it. Or just record it and have them play the song on the show.


How do you feel about your married life ending soon?

Zi: I really don't want it to. I love being with Jooyong. She's always laughing and smiling, she brings joy to my life. Why are you laughing at me? I'm telling the truth. Jooyong is an amazing girl. Ah...this is too bad...

How do you feel about your married life ending soon?

JY: Ah...I'm going to miss Jiho so much...But what's meant to be is meant to be. Because of our schedules and Jiho's comeback, we're too busy to continue filming. We have no choice but to end this early. I really, really wish that it could last longer. There is still a lot we haven't done.


Zi: Do you have any ideas?

JY: Do you remember your song, Movie's Over

Zi: Why are you even asking me? It's my song, of course I remember. What about it?

JY: Remember on a show when a fan won the chance to sing with you guys? Maybe we should do something like that?

Zi: Let a fan sing with us?

JY: No, I mean I should write some lyrics of my own and use it with Movie's Over.

Zi: Oh, you can write it in English as well. Maybe something sweet about your husband?

JY: Dear boy, you're my angel. Something like that?

Zi: You can use that.

JY: We can't use someone else's lyrics, Oppa.

Zi: So you'll write your own lyrics?

JY: And then we can record with all the Block B oppas. 

Zi: Why can't we record with your members?

JY: Because I don't want to.


Why don't you want to record with your own members?

Zi: Because...I don't like the idea of Jooyong being so close to my members. She's my Nemo.


And so~

The day of recording arrived~

JY: This is my first time meeting the Block B oppas after getting married to Jiho. Isn't it weird how I didn't meet them until our marriage is almost over? 

JY entered the building and headed for the recording room.

JY: I'm so nervous for some reason. Jiho is waiting for me in there but I'm too scared to walk in.

T: Oh, it's sister-in-law.

JY: Oh, Taeil-oppa, annyeonghaseyo.

T: Annyeonghaseyo. Come in, we've been waiting.

JY: Annyeonghaseyo, sorry for the wait.

K: Ah, our beautiful sister-in-law.

Zi: Don't flirt with her.

K: I'm not flirting with her.

Zi: You were flirting with her. Jooyong-ah, come over here.

JY moved over and sat next to Zico while Block B gathered in the recording room.

UK: It's our first time meeting our sister-in-law.

JY: Annyeonghaseyo, I'm JY.

BB: You're too cute for Jiho. 

JH: I should be on the show, not Jiho.

Zi: Yah, stop it.

JH: I'm your hyung.

Zi: And she's my wife.

K: I feel like we must ask this. Who is your favourite member in Block B?

P.O: Do you even like Block B?

JY: Of course I like Block B! Block B is my ultimate group. I have all your songs on my iPod and I listen to them everyday. I have all of Jiho's mixtapes as well.

K: What about my mixtapes?

JY: I've listened to them before.

BB: Wow...she's our ultimate fan.

JH: So who's your favourite member?

Zi: Do you have to ask? It'll be me of course.

JY: Actually...I like Ukwon-oppa a lot.


When JY said she likes Ukwon, what were you thinking?

Zi: Ah...how embarrassing...my own wife didn't even choose me to be her favourite member. She chose Ukwon! How embarrassing for me...Jooyong -h, you could have at least lied.

You said you like Ukwon the best.

JY: Laughing That's the truth. Ukwon-oppa jjang. But I love Jiho too. I admire Jiho a lot. He's more of an idol to me so he's on a different level to the other members. He's still number one.


K: Second? Who's your second favourite?

JY: Jiho, of course.

Zi: What's with the of course? I'm only second place! Ah...I'm going crazy...

K: How about you rank us according to looks?

JY: To looks? Er...

K: Number one, who's number one?

JY: Jaehyo-oppa. Then it's B-Bomb-oppa. Ukwon-oppa is third.

Zi: ARGH! Why are we doing this? Can we not get on with the recording?

K: Ignore him, continue.

JY: Jiho is fourth. And I think we should stop there before I receive hate from your fans.

P.O: Our fans will never hate you. They'll probably want to know who you think is the ugliest.

JY: Kyung-oppa is the ugliest when he's making faces.

All the members started laughing while Kyung hung his head before suddenly derping, making JY laugh.

K: Okay, back to business. Zico said you wrote your own lyrics?

JY: Ah yes...I wrote them in English though, do I need to translate them?

BB: Which part are you singing? You're not going to take mine, are you? I only have yeahs and ohs.

JY: Of course not, I'm taking Jiho's part.

Zi: Jooyong will sing the first verse and the first chorus and then on the last chorus, she'll sing together with me.

K: Let's take a look at your lyrics.

JH: She said they're in English. Can you understand?

K: Please translate your lyrics for us.


How did you feel working with Block B?

JY: It was a good feeling. Although all the oppas were joking around, when we were working, they were all very serious and professional. I'm glad that they liked my lyrics as well. I finally got to see how Jiho is when he's working. It was really awesome.


JY: These lyrics are about a girl who doesn't want to break up. Movie's Over is about breaking up with a girl, isn't it? So this is like it's from the girl's point of view.

K: Ah...I get you. So you don't want the marriage to end?

JY: Of course not.

The Block B members gave smug looks to Zico who was blushing a little.

Zi: Tell us your lyrics.

JY: This is the first verse. Ah...I feel so embarrassed reading these..."I never thought that you would leave, leaving everything that we were. All of those memories, everything we said, they are nothing more than trash to you now. I never thought that it would hurt, being separated from you. Look at me now, just look at me now, and tell me you don't love me."

T: That's good. 

K: What about the chorus? Are you singing the original?

JY: I wrote my own lyrics for that too. "Movie's over, is this our happy ending? I'll miss those arms that held me every so gently. Please don't say goodbye. Don't make it bad, oh boy, the one and only for me. I'll say it over and over again, until one day you'll give in and you will say, it's not over."

K: Are you proud? Kyung looked at Zico. Your face shows that you're very proud of her.

Zi: Of course I'm proud. I'm always proud of her. Well done, Nemo.

JY: I learned from the best. 

BB: Who's the best?

JY: Woo Jiho.

Zi: With a smug look on his face Should we start recording now? B-Bomb-hyung should go first.

BB: Because I only have yeahs and ohs?

Zi: Come on, Hyung, let's try and do this in one recording.