First Overseas Trip! (Part Two)

We Got Married: Lost Couple

Italics = Captions on screen Underlined = Actions without words Bold = English


At the hotel~

JY: We're finally in Japan. Oh...I'm so tired...

Zi: Your room is better than mine.

JY: Do you want to swap?

Zi: I want to share.

JY looked at Zico and shook her head, ping her luggage.

Zi: What are you doing? Are you unpacking?

JY: I am...getting new clothes to change into.

Zi: Are you afraid the fans would recognise you?

JY: I'm not afraid of that because they recognised Kitty and not me at the airport.

Zi: She's still sulking about what happened at the airport.

JY: I'm not sulking!

Zi: When we came out, some fans at the airport recognised who I am and asked for signatures. Nemo just stood there watching them and no one recognised who she is.

JY: Japan is heartless.

Zi: I rather no one recognises you, Nemo.

JY: Why? That means W.W is not doing well enough.

Zi: I don't want anybody to recognise you because I want you all to myself on this trip. Most of your fans are guys anyway, am I right?

JY: Kitty will get jealous. I don't know if I have more fanboys than fangirls but most of our fans that we see at fansigns are girls.

Zi: What do you want to do now?

JY: I'm getting hungry. 

Zi: You want to go out for dinner then?

JY: You have to get out of the room now.

Zi: Why?

JY: Because I have to get changed now so we can go out for dinner. Get out.

Zi: I'm your husband, it's okay to change in front of me.

JY smacked Zico's head and pushed him out of her room.

Zi: I was just kidding, I'm not that much of a ert.


Were you jealous that fans recognised Zico and not you?

JY: It's not that I was jealous...W.W never promoted in Japan before so I understand why but Kitty was being so big-headed about it. I think he was doing it to annoy me though.


Zi: You ready now?

JY: Let's go. 

Zi: What do you want to eat?

JY: We're in Japan so...of course it's sushi!

Zi: Ah...we need to find a sushi place then. Hold my hand, there's a lot of people here.

JY nodded, taking Zico's hand naturally and pulled herself close to him.

JY: Kitty's hand is so big and warm.

Zi: You just have really small hands. Nemo's everything is small. 

JY gave a look to Zico who laughed, putting an arm around her shoulders.

Zi: I was wrong. For some reason, Nemo is a very small person with small hands and feet and she's very short but she has a glamourous body. She's a bagel girl with honey thighs.

JY: Now you're just saying it. I'm not a bagel girl. 

Zi: I think you are a bagel girl. 

JY: Kitty's hallucinating. Because he wants a bagel girl, he imagines me as one.

Zi: You don't believe me? Let's ask your fans.

JY: Okay. JY pulled her phone out and went on Twitter, typing a tweet Kitty says I'm a bagel girl, do you agree with him? I don't!

Zi: I bet that a lot of them will say yes. 

JY: Oh you want to bet now? What do you want to bet?

Zi: If I win, Nemo has to give me a kiss.

JY: And if you lose?

Zi: I'll give you a kiss.

JY: You'll get a kiss anyway then! No...if you lose...Ah! You have to post on Blue Bird saying, "My wife is always right".

Zi: Seems easy enough. We'll check the tweets after dinner.

JY: Please Angelicas, please!

They arrived at a sushi place and enjoyed their dinner together. JY got to admire Zico's Japanese when he ordered for them.


How did you feel when Zico spoke Japanese?

JY: I was speechless but on the inside, I was fangirling for Kitty. He was so cool when speaking in Japanese. Ah...I wish Kitty would speak in Japanese more often. He was so manly!

Did you have confidence that you will win the tweet bet?

Zi: Of course I have confidence. I'm not going to lose a bet to Jooyong again so I will win this one. I don't know why she doesn't see it but she is a bagel girl. Or at least she has the potential to be one.


Zi: Let's check your tweet to see who won.

JY: Oh yeah, nearly forgot about that. JY pulled her phone out and went on Twitter, checking the retweets and answers for her. Wait...a lot of them are confused as to what a bagel girl means.

Zi: A bagel girl is a girl who has a baby face like Nemo does and she also has...I don't know if I can say it on camera.

JY: A big chest. A bagel girl is a baby face girl with a big bust. Oh, yes, yes, yes, no, no, no, yes, no. It's pretty much tied.

Zi: Haha! Someone tweeted Nemo a picture to prove that she is a bagel girl.

JY: Yah, this picture is from our MV, The Devil We Are, and I was wearing a corset like thing so it looks like I have a big bust. Please don't be deceived by my clothing. I'm only a *bleep* cup.

Zi: Oh really? It's still quite big.

JY: It's average.

Zi: Not in Korea.

JY: Oh god...I just told him my bust size. I just told you my bust size...on camera. That will be bleeped out, right?

Zi: I learn something new about Nemo everyday.

JY started poking Zico on his cheek, his nose, his forehead, his chest, his arm and his stomach.

Zi: What are you doing?

JY: Looking for a delete button so you can delete that piece of information.

Zi: Why do you care so much? I'll probably forget it after tonight.

JY: All in all, don't believe in Zico when he says I'm a bagel girl. You know who's a bagel girl? Hyosung-unnie from Secret. She's a bagel girl.

Zi: Ah...she is. Is there no one from W.W?

JY: Nope. We are all average size and we don't have a lot of baby face members. It's just me, Minyoon-sshi and Ellie.


Did you regret telling Zico your bust size?

JY: Ah...why did I do that? I really should sew my lips together so words don't just spill out of my mouth. I didn't mean to tell him at all. I was just speaking what was on my mind before I thought about it so it came out before I could stop myself. I hope he deleted that piece of information. Please don't misunderstand, I'm still only a child.


Zi: What should we do now? We had dinner, now what?

JY: Should we go back to the hotel? I'm tired now.

Zi: We have a full day ahead of us tomorrow.

JY: Did you plan something for tomorrow?

Zi: No, I thought you had something planned.

JY: I don't. I can tell that tomorrow's going to be so much fun!

Zi: Was that sarcasm?

JY: Let's just go back to the hotel now.

Zi: We're still sharing a room right?

JY: We are not sharing a room. There's a reason why we got separate rooms.

Zi: But will you be okay by yourself?

JY: Why wouldn't I be?

Zi: There are a lot of stories about ghosts in the hotel rooms in Japan.

JY: Why would you say that?!

Zi: Are you scared?

JY: I am now! How am I going to sleep tonight?! 

Zi: I didn't know you were going to be scared.

JY: Of course you did! That's why you said it! Ah...you're lucky I'm not Minyoon-sshi. She will beat the crap out of you if you said that to her.

Zi: I didn't know Nemo was such a scaredy-cat.

JY: I hate you, Kitty. Go away.