Chapt: 8 Leaving

Love Me When I'm Gone

Present

No one POV 

Snow covers the ground, the cemetary empty except for one lone figure standing in front of a headstone. This headstone is adorned with numerous bouquets and candles are lit all around the bottom of it. This lone figure places a single red rose on the headstone.

" if only I had believed you then maybe you would still be here with us. I'm sorry for how things turned out and for not being on your side. I wish I could have seen your face one last time. I pray that you forgive me, Sungmin." 

 

8 and a half months ago

Sunny POV 

Being pregnant is not as glorious as it sounds. I woundn't mind it except now my baby has fairy boy's genes. At least 'm still working which is more than I can say for Super Junior. My inside source at SM told me about Siwon's departure from the dorm and how he is working independantly and that Sungmin is on indefinate haitus. I gave a shout of glee when I heard this, At least my revenge has taken place and it's as sweet as cherry pie. 

 

No one POV 

" You want to take Sungmin to China with you and Henry? No way." Leeteuk says shaking his head and pacing in front of the present members. Not present were Heechul, Kangin, Kibum, Hangeng and Yesung.

" It's for his sake, Leeteuk." Zhoumi sighs, they have been argueing for the past hour. Zhoumi and Henry want to take Sungmin to China while Leeteuk wants him here in Korea. 

" He can't stay cooped up like this. It will only make him worse. You've seen him. You know he won't last if he stays here."  Henry says, Leeteuk is conflicted, what Zhoumi and Henry are saying is right but he just can't bear to see someone else leave the dorm.

"He's right." says Donghae.

" Yeah, Sungmin needs to recuperate where he won't be reminded of the scandal." Ryeowook says coming from the kitchen holding a tray of cold drinks. Leeteuks gives in, maybe some  time away will be good for Sungmin and give everyone else room to breathe and think clearly.

" Fine. He can go but I want regular updates. And I don't care what time it is, call any chance you get." He says firmly. Zhoumi and Henry hug him as a thank you  and start to make arrangements.

 

Sungmin's POV 

It's a terrible feeling to be the cause of everyone's misery and now I'm going away. I don't know how I got there but one minute I was on my bed and the next I was at the door listening to the commotion outside. I feel somewhat gald to be going but I can't help but feel that nobody wants to deal with me anymore. A cold, familiar feeling creeps up on me and I go back to the bed and lift up my pant leg.

I grab a razor blade from the drawer. I slice the top of my thigh and I sigh with relief. The pain doesn't compare to the pain inside my heart. Maybe going with Henry and Zhoumi is a good thing. I hope....

2 days later.......

Leeteuk POV 

Sungmin's bags are packed and we are all standing in line( with the exception of 5 members)  ready to say goodbye. The door opens and Henry comes out with Sungmin leaning against him. Seeing Sungmin in the light, it was like looking at a different person. I looked st the expressions of my members. Guilt, Shock and Sadness. Sungmin looked so gaunt and pale. His frame like a skeleton. It was too much for some of us. Ryeowook and Eunhyuk are openly letting the tears fall while the others are quickly brushing them away.

Sungmin reaches us, he has a small smile on his face when  he looks at me.

" Take care Teukie-hyung." His voice was very weak and came out like a whisper but you could tell his words were sincere. I couldn't say anything back, I feel like I've been kicked in the stomach repeatedly, so I just nodded and hugged him, His small frame was trembling. He proceeds down the line saying goodbye and receiving heart felt embraces. 

We watch Zhoumi and Henry help Sungmin to the door with his luggage. Before the door closes Sungmin turns around to face us. His face wet with tears.

" Mianhe everyone. Be safe while I'm gone. Saranghae." He says and turns to leave. Zhoumi and Henry wave goodbye and shut the door behind them. I quickly take out my phone and type a message to Zhoumi.

To Zhoumi - Take good care of him - From Leeteuk

To Leeteuk - Don't worry about him, we will watch over him - From Zhoumi 

To Zhoumi - I'll try to fix things here. - From Leeteuk

To Leeteuk - You do that and we will help Sungmin get better - From Zhoumi

I put my phone away praying that this is a good decision on my part and that Sungmin does get better. 

 

Zhoumi POV 

Just as the plane takes off I get a message on my phone, Henry gets one too.

Take care of Sungmin in my stead, keep him safe - Siwon

Henry looks up from his phone and he has a small smile on his face. When we were still at the dorms, Kyuhyun had told us that Sungmin and Siwon had a thing going on before the scandal. After the scandal, Siwon couldn't take it and moved out. Several of them had thought that Siwon didn't love Sungmin anymore but this text now proves them wrong. I quickly type a reply

I'll keep him safe.......

 

Present

Siwon POV 

It can't be true what Zhoumi is telling me. 

It just can't be true. But looking at their expressions leaves me to the conclusion that it's definately true. I feel numb inside, I let go of Henry.

" Did he really say that."  I ask, my stomach is buzzing with anxiety. 

" When he had one of his good days, Sungmin wrote down letters to everyone. And me told me to watch over you and to help you forget him." Henry explained, he reached inside his jacket pocket and took out several envelopes. He starts giving them to everyone. I look down at the one in my hands.

On the front of the envelope it reads "  To My Beloved Siwon." in Sungmin's handwriting.

 

Sungmin POV 

I know that asking Henry to help Siwon is a bit much but he was the only one who was there when I needed him the most and the only one with the determination to make sure my last wishes are fullfilled. I'm hoping that when everyone reads my letters they can start to let go and move on. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Liking it so far, stay tuned for more.

I'm also in the process of writing another fan fic with 

a fictional female lead. :)