Chapt: 7 Depression is a

Love Me When I'm Gone

Sungmin POV 

I haven't left the dorm or my room in weeks, the scandal is all anyone is talking about. Sunny hasn't shown her face at all. I'm pissed at her for doing this to me, how could I not have seen this coming? Some of the members have avoided me. Heechul, Kangin, Hangeng, Kibum, Yesung and Siwon have not spoken to me or even looked at me since that day.

Teukie-hyung and the rest, as much as they try to hide it, the disappointment in their eyes is clear. I take all my meals in my room, I don't eat much nowadays anyways and I leave only when necessary.To make this worse for me, several shows that I was casted for told SME that they didn't want me anymore and to find someone else to replace me.

Now I'm on hiatus. Being an idol was my life and now it's taken away from me. The internet is still buzzing and more and more people have voiced their outrage. Some speak for me but the majority of the world believe Sunny over me. I haven't seen Jessica since the scandal either. I try calling but she never picks up, it hurts me deeply that my own best friend has abandoned me.

I'm on my bed with my laptop. I usually don't let comments get to me but lately they are all I think about. Driving me crazy, replaying over and over in my head until I cry from the frustration. My reflection in the screen, you wouldn't think it was me. Unkept hair all over the place, my deathly pale skin and the black shadows surrounding my eyes. 

Staying indoors has made me sick, Yes, I'm sick from staying here, with the scandal, the comments and even my own members. I try but I don't seem to be getting back to normal, I keep going deeper and deeper into myself that my mind screams for release sometimes. It started out as only small nicks on my thighs but now it's gone to long and deeper cuts. Nobody knows I've been cutting my self and I'd like to keep it that way. 

 

Leeteuk POV 

Sungmin's depression is weighing down all of us, our once happy dorm now exists only in memory. A day after the scandal, Siwon moved out. We all felt that loss. Heechul blamed Siwon leaving on Sungmin, although he always stayed in his room, he could hear everything we say and sometimes when I walk past his room I hear sobs and I know that happy Sungmin is now a memory too. 

Hence why I am here at the airport waiting for Zhoumi and Henry to arrive. I had kept them updated after an hysterical Henry called me on the night of the scandal, asking how Sungmin was. Then seeing Sungmin slip into depression I called Zhoumi and told him to come here with Henry, hopefully they can cheer him up a bit since neither of us can. 

I'm failing as Leader, I just know it. 

Jessica POV 

We have been strictly ordered by our manager not to talk to Sungmin or have any contact with SJ. I am worried as hell for my Minnie. I'm freaking mad at Sunny for making Sungmin seem like a bastard. I can tell she planned this, conniving witch that she is. I still can't believe she did that to him. Our group was conflicted over who to believe and the constant presence of the media didn't help either. 

The video that was leaked was from a secret camera that neither us nor Suju oppas knew about. The only conclusion that comes to mind is that some discovered the tape and sold it for big money and is probably in Hawaii or something while my Minnie is getting tortured and abused over this bullcrap.

While Sunny was out at the doctors for her check up, I had told my members that I would stick to Sungmin through this ordeal and would beleive him no matter what and that even if we live in the same dorm, I would make no effort to talk to Sunny lest I do something I'll regret.

I pray that my Minnie is okay, I want to see him so bad but Suju is in lockdown too until this blows over. Be safe, Minnie...

 

Henry POV 

We are in the car leaving the airport, Leeteuk's expression is grim as he tells us about Sungmin. It is a terrible experience to lose it all in one swoop, I fear that this scandal could very well ruin Sungmin for the rest of his career. Noody ever forgets. Ever.

" The drom is split." Leeteuk looks in the rearview mirror at us.

" It shouldn't be like that, everyone should be supporting Sungmin." I say a little upset at what I'm hearing.

" Who is on Sunny's side?" Zhoumi asks, but I get the feeling I know exactly who Leeteuk is gonna say. 

" Heechul, Kangin, Kibum, Hangeng and Yesung." Leeteuk sighs, I expected Heechul and Kangin but not the other three. 

Yesung treats Sungmin like a little brother and Hangeng told me that Sungmin was a favourite dongsaeng of his. I know for a fact that Kibum adored his cute hyung and would follow him around like a puppy, Hard to believe that their feelings changed and now they are against him.

Arriving at the dorms you can just feel that it's changed. At the entrance fans and anitfans crowd the door. Security working hard to stop them, we go the back way and take the service elevator up. All I'm thinking right now is how I'm going to respond to Sungmin. I hope he hasn't changed too much. Leeteuk opens the door to the dorm and we go inside. 

Everyone looks at us as we come in and like Leeteuk said, the group is split. I give nod and grab Zhoumi's hand and make our way to Sungmin's room. I gently knock on the door, a faint voice says " Come in." and I open the door. Zhoumi and I are absolutely shocked at what we see. Gone is happy, cheerful, bright Sungmin. In his place is a pale, miserable looking being.

Sungmin slowly lifts his head to look up at us, his once beautiful eyes, now lifeless and distant. A ghost of a smile appears on his face. His face is skinnier making him look gaunt and frail.

" Henry, Zhoumi. You came." His voice is rapsy. He lifts a very skinny hand and waves for us to come to the bed. Zhoumi shuts the door and we go to the bed and sit down. 

" How are you feeling Sungmin?" I ask, it's a dumb question but its the only one I can ask.

" My life is ruined, my career is ruined, my is ruined. So I am just peachy." All of his words a dripping with sarcasm, He really has changed. Cheerful Sungmin never used sarcasm, he didn't care for it actually.

" Have you spoken to Siwon at all?" Zhoumi says but he covers his mouth when he realises what he just asked and I face palm myself, Leeteuk said in the car not to mention Siwon or Sunny. 

" He moved out. Sometimes I hear him come over but he doesn't come to see me." Sungmin's expression changes, his whole body starts to shake and soon he is sobbing, his face in his hands. I sit next to him and hug him. He feels like a skeleton. I whisper some comforting words to him and he calms down after a bit and then he falls asleep in my arms. 

Zhoumi takes hold of Sungmin's hand.

" We have to do something, Henry. He won't last much longer if he stays here." He gets a weird look on his face and then he gets up and leaves the room. 

" I know." I say and after a few moments I hear yelling coming from the lounge room.

 

Zhoumi POV 

Leaving Sungmin's room, I go back to the assembled members, my rage barely containable. I see Heechul and Kangin's smug expressions and I lose it.

" How can you take Sunny's side in this? Do you have any idea what this is doing to him?!!" I yell across the room, Heechul moves a strand of hair off his face and shrugs his shoulders.

" Not my concern." He says and I stride over to him and grab him by his shirt collar, hoisting him up out of his chair, I feel several hands trying to pull me off him but my  grip stays strong.

" How can you be so quick to hate him when you know as well as I do that this whole scandal is bull!!!!"

" This bull scandal as you call it ruins all of us." Heechul states. Kangin and the other behind him nod in agreement. 

" He is your bandmate for Christ's sake! Do you have any idea how changed he is? Do you know how much guilt and suffering he is going through?" What I'm saying isn't changing these guys minds.

" So he should. He has single-handedly sealed all of fates.' Kangin says beside Heechul.

" You know it takes two to tango. Can't you see that Sunny made up all that crap just so she can't get away undamaged ." I say but it falls on deaf ears, I let Heechul go. How can they have their minds made up so quickly? I turn around and Henry is standing beside Donghae and Kyuhyun. My mind is made up, I know what me and Henry have to do.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Another chap up, things are getting interesting

no pic for this chapter and not for the chapters coming up

gonna concentrate on writing the story. Enjoy. :)