Epilogue - 7 years later

Love Me When I'm Gone

A mother and child walk down the busy hallway, weaving in and out of performers heading to the stage. 

" Umma! Appas' haven't gone on stage yet? Have they? The little girl asks, holding her mother's hand tightly. Her mother smiles.

" No, they are waiting for you." She says, the little girl giggles and starts jumping, her chocolate brown curls bouncing. 

They reach the waiting room where 13 men are standing in a circle holding hands with their heads down. The little girl tugs her mother's skirt. 

" Umma, are they praying for Appa?" She asks. 

" Yes, Sunah. They pray to wish your Appa a happy birthday." Sunah watches her Super Junior Appas, they always tell her stories about her Appa and even though she never met him, she loves him with all her heart. 

Super Junior finish praying and look up seeing Sunah and her mother in the doorway. They smile. 

" Sunah! Come here!" Leeteuk says as Sunah lets go of her mother's hand and runs into his arms. He lifts her up and hugs her. 

" Have you been a good girl today?" He asks, Sunah nods her little head. 

" We went to see Appa this morning, didn't we Umma?" She says looking at her mother, who just smiles and nods. 

Leeteuk puts Sunah down and she proceeds about going around the room giving them hugs and kisses, leaving her favourite Appa till last. Siwon smiles when Sunah comes over to him and hugs him, her little arms wrap around his neck and she falls asleep. 

" She looks so much like my brother." Sungwoo says, sitting beside Siwon. Siwon uses his free hand, grabs Sungwoo's and holds it.

" How was she at the grave, Sunny?" Leeteuk asks coming over and standing beside her. Sunny has a sad smile on her face.

" She cried at first, like she always does and then talks to him about school, me, you guys." She watches her sleeping daughter and wishes that Sungmin was still alive. After she gave birth, Sunny quit being a Girl's Generation member and became a full time other to her child. She was grateful that Super Junior became Sunah's Appa. Now she has 13 appas that love and cherish her.

" Super Junior to perform in 5 minutes, Please head to the stage." The announcer says through the speaker.

Leeteuk claps his hands.

" Let;s go," He says, he gives Sunny a kiss on the cheek and walks out. Th rest do the same until it's just Sunny and Siwon in the room, Sunny takes the sleeping Sunah out of Siwon's arms.

" Good luck." She looks at Siwon, smiling

" See you in the audience." Siwon says and he gives Sunny a hug and a kiss on the cheek. He then gives Sunah a kiss on the forehead and leaves the room,

Sunah stirs and wakes up, she looks around the room, horrified to find it empty.

" Where are they?" She asks, her eyes as big as saucers.

" It's their turn to perform. You're not too tired to watch?" Sunny asks her daughter. Sunah nods and they both head to the audience seats.

They take a seat, Sunah sits on her mother's lap. The crowd goes wild as the music starts and all 13 of them appear on the stage. Sunah watches in awe at their performance and sings along with them. She smiles and puts her hands together. 

Appa. I just want to say that I love you. Umma takes good care of me. I visit you everyday and leave you flowers. I hope you are smiling in heaven Appa. I am happy. I have Umma and I have Super Junior. They look after me in your stead and protect me. They tell me stories about you. They love and miss you, Appa. Especially Siwon Appa, he misses you the most. 

Everytime they go on stage, they sing for you, Appa. Everybody remembers you and they will continue to do so. I'll see you soon and bring you more flowers. 

"  Saranghae, Appa." 

 

THE END..