Chapt: 3 Houseguests

Love Me When I'm Gone

Present

Sungmin POV 

I am now inside the empty dorm, I have so many good memories about this place but it feels different, I'm walking down the hallway to the bedrooms and I see that my name is still on my bedroom door. I pass through the door but I wasn't ready for the sight in front of me. Ghost aren't supposed to cry but I do anyway. A large picture of me is on a  mantle in a corner of the corner of the room, candles all around the room. 

All my belonnings are still here and in good condition. This is the cleanest room in the dorm. I look on the walls and they are covered with letters adressed to me from all the members. The letter themselves are more like diary entries, the members telling me about their day and such. The tears keep coming when i read the latest letter....

Sungmin-ah, 

I hope you can see us and that you are still among us. 

Even though we weren't there for you in your time of need know that we will always love you.

All of us have tried to move on but we can't, we love you too much to let you go. The company want to add a new member to replace you but everyone is against it, especially Siwon.

Know that he loves you with all his heart and that he feels guilty for not coming for you sooner, He blames himself for your death. He makes up for it by looking after your family.

So I ask you to watch over him and us. I miss you, dongseang, More than I can say

From Leader Teukie-hyung

 

11 months ago

Sungmin POV 

We are busy cleaning the dorm as today SNSD will be moving in for our TV show, Super Generation. All the cameras have been put around the dorm already, courtesy of the film crew. We've also been told that there are secret cameras but they won't tell us where. I'm feeling uneasy by this but no one else seems to mind so I let it go. 

An hour later and SNSD has come. We are in the middle of doing the introduction for the show. Leeteuk, Heechul, Taeyeon and Jessica have been chosen as the main Mc's of the show and the only ones that get to do solo video dairies. After the filming is over we take a short break and show the girls to their rooms. Half will be occupying Leader and Heechul's room and the other half will be using the spare room. Leeteuk and Heechul have moved into Kangin and Hangeng's room for the duration of the show.

This doesn't feel like a tv show, more like big brother. Sunny, as usual, has decided to stay close to Siwon who clearly isn't interested. I just laugh and shake my head, no matter how determined she is, Siwon will never accept her and he's too much of a gentleman to outright say no to her. So I decide to help him.

" Does anyone want a drink?" I ask smiling  and almost everyone has put their hands up.

" Siwon, come and help me." I say pulling him away from Sunny. He breathes a sigh of relief as soon as we enter the kitchen and I chuckle.

" She's persistant, that one." I go to the cupboard to get the glasses but I can't reach the ones at the back so I stretch but I still can't reach them. I feel warmth on my back and a hand on my hip. My breathe hitches and my cheeks turn red, 

" Um...Siwon....What are you doing?" I ask, He uses his free hand to get the glasses I coudn't reach.

" I'm helping you." He whispers against my ear, I think I'm going to faint but Siwon leaves my side as voices come into the kitchen, our intimate moment gone. I turn around to see Jessica and Yuri.

" Need some help?" Jessica asks, I nod and smile.

Siwon has already put the glasses onto trays and is filling them up with orange juice. Yuri helps Siwon while Jessica comes to stand beside me. 

" Why are your cheeks flushed?" She whispers, trust her to notice, I think to myself.

" I'm not blushing." I say defensively, Jessica raises her eyebrows and purses her lips together. She's not going to give up. I sigh.

" I'll tell you later." I whisper back to her and surprisingly she doesn't ask anymore questions. Siwon and Yuri have finished filling up the glasses and we each take a tray into the lounge room

 

Jessica POV 

My Sungmin is acting weird, walking into the kitchen with Yuri before, I felt like I had interupted something between him and Siwon. While I'm drinking my juice, I observe them. I know something is up, something big. Everytime Sungmin's attention is elsewhere, Siwon stares at him all doe eyed and vice versa. I find myself smiling when I figure it out. My Minnie is in love. I think to myself with glee. 

 

Siwon POV 

After our little moment in the kitchen, Sungmin is avoiding eye contact with me and refusing to talk to me. It's really bugging me and it's even more annoying when he talks with the girls and gets all touchy feely. Sunny is a pain in my side, I can't get rid of her. I sigh. We continued filming and we have just finished so now everyone has gone off to do their own thing. Sungmin and Jessica have gone to his room so I decide to go to the gym. I leave Sunny, get my gym bag and leave. 

 

Sungmin POV 

The look on Jessica's face when I told her about me and Siwon was priceless, I should have taken a picture. 

" Holy crap!!!" She exclaims, her face breaking into a smile. " This is better than what I thought it was gonna be." 

We are sitting on the bed, our backs facing the wall, she grabs my hand.

" So, What are you gonna do?" She asks

" Nothing, I don't want to start a relationship." I shrug

" Why not?" She tilt her head side ways

" Are you crazy, Jess?" I give her a 'WTF' look.

" Sometimes yes, sometimes no." She replies. ' But my point is that if being around him makes you happy go for it and just see where it leads." She gently squeezes my hand. She makes a good point.

" God Jess, You're like Yoda, all wise and stuff!" 

" Easy Young Padawon." She says and we laugh till our sides hurt.

It's hours later and dinner time. Everyone is assembled in the lounge room. We have ordered take out and we are now deciding on who has to pay for it. We decide with a game. 

The game was simple, split into groups of four and do a popular dance song from a certain year and group. My team had Jessica, Shindong, Ryeowook and me. We had to do Brown Eyed Girls, Abracadabra. We only had ten minutes to organise ourselves so we ended up going to one of the rooms and dressing up. We put on wigs but only me and Shindong wore female clothes and accessories. 

"It's time!" Leeteuk calls out. 

We go out to find Leeteuk and Heechul holding up a sheet like a curtain, they had to hold back their laughter when they saw us. We got into place behind the sheet and waited for the music to start. 

" Ladies and Gentlemen, presenting Brown Eyed Girls and their new single Abracadabra!" 

The sheet comes down and the music starts. Everyone is in hysteria over our performance, while Jessica and Ryeowook are at the back shyly doing the hip dance, me and Shindong are at the front just going for it. 

After we finish our performance the dorm is filled with applause and laughter. One by one the performances go  and I'm clutching my stomach because of how much I'm laughing. 

Heechul, Leeteuk, Kyuhyun and Yoona's performance of Gee was the best and over the top. In the end, it was Yesung's team who lost. Therefore when the food arrived, Yesung grudgingly paid for it. And the night went on filled with laughs. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

another one up. 

still in the process of writing chap 4 

will update soon. :)