Chapt: 10 Revealing Truths

Love Me When I'm Gone

Present

Leeteuk POV 

I cried when I read Sungmin's letter, no one had left the room to read theirs, they all opened them and read them where they stood. Siwon hasn't opened his yet. There wasn't a dry eye in the room. the door bell rings, the door opens and in comes SNSD. Jessica and Sunny come in last. Everyone is surprised to see them except Zhoumi and Henry. 

" Did you guys watch it?" Henry asks the girls, they all murmur yes. Sunny comes forward and gives Henry a video camera tape.

" Did you stop it at SJ's part?" He says to Sunny, she just nods and goes back to her group. 

Everyone is curious about the tape and SNSD being here. 

" What's the tape for Henry." I ask. Henry doesn't answer, he goes to the tv and puts the tape in the video camera attached to the tv. He stands up and faces us. 

"  When Sungmin wrote the letters he made a video too. A message to all his loved ones. He has a message for everyone. First were his family, then Heechul, Kangin, Hangeng and Kibum. 2 days ago we gave the video to SNSD. Now it's your turn."  Henry says gesturing to Zhoumi. " Sungmin wanted Zhoumi and I to show this video to everyone in order. You guys are the last ones to see it."

Sungmin POV 

So Henry finally got to them. I've been waiting for this day. Watching the members read my letters had me in tears but I can feel the members changing. Maybe my video message will give them this last push to finally say goodbye so I can rest in peace and move on.....

 

4 months ago....

Henry POV 

Sungmin has stopped speaking after his almost fatal suicide attempt. I thank god every day that we got to him just in time. That had been the final straw for me so I decided to take him out of China. Convincing Zhoumi had been hard but he agreed in the end. Now Sungmin and I are in Canada. Its been 2 months since the incident and I'm on constant suicide watch. 

To leave China, I asked Zhoumi to spread around the rumour that I was taking Sungmin to a health spa in Canada for some R&R but the truth is I'm admitting Sungmin in a secluded country hospital. I talked it over with Zhoumi and it's the best thing we can do for Sungmin right now. 

A doctor at the hospital said he could help Sungmin with regular therapy and everyday visits from a physciatrist. But it would take some time. When we got here, Sungmin was examined by the doctor and the diagnosis was not good. Sungmin's mental health was deteriorating and because of how skinny he is, some of his organs are almost too weak too function properly and that there was a chance of his body shutting down. 

He had also told me that Sungmin would  have good days but those were rare for cases such as this, depending on the trauma the patient had suffered. It's a slow progress but I'm hoping and praying that Sungmin will improve, for all our sakes. I can't imagine what would happen to everyone if he didn't recover. 

Siwon POV 

I keep callng Leeteuk but it's always the same answer. 2 months and no one has heard from Henry or Zhoumi. The day I saw the news about Sungmin's suicide attempt I had lost my mind. I was sick with worry for him. I want to see him so badly but I can't bring myself to face him. Leaving him to face the consequences like that has left me with so much guilt, it would take years to be rid of it.

Even if I go to him now, I don't think he would forgive me but I haven't forgiven him either. I can't concentrate on anything. I keep screwing up my lines for the new drama I'm in. I kept apologising but then I would stuff up again. As a result the director put production on hold and told me to go home and come to my senses. But I don't see that happening any time soon. My phone buzzes and I look at the message. 

From Teukie-hyung - Come to the dorms, have something to tell you about Sungmin.

I don't even remember leaving the room or getting into my car but I reach the dorms in no time at all. I knock on the door, Leeteuk opens the door is surprised. 

" Holy crap! You got here quick!" He says and pulls me inside. All the guys are here as well as Jessica and Sunny. The atmosphere is tense as I walk to them, Sunny looks at me and then looks down.

" What is Sunny and Jessica doing here?" I whisper to Kyuhyun, he doesn't respond. Why won't he tell me? Suddenly i notice that Sunny is standing before me and that everyone is staring at me. 

" Siwon.." She says

" Yes.." I reply

" What happened between Sungmin and I was a deliberate attempt on my part to cause you pain but I never meant for it to go this far." It only takes a second to realise what she is refering to, I clench my fists. 

" Why?" I ask.

" Because you kept rejecting me." 

" He almost died bacause of you." My anger is barely containable.

" And I'm sorry about that." 

" You think sorry is enough?!! You have damager him beyond repair! he will never recover from this!" I shout at her. I feel a hand on my shoulder, it grips my shoulder tight. followed by,

" Calm down and let her finish." 

Leeteuk POV 

Siwon is starting to lose it but I saw Eunhyuk whisper something to him, whatever it was Siwon calmed down. Sunny swallows and begins.

" The video that was leaked, I had stumbles across it when i asked one of the film crew to let me see it." 

> Sunny Flashback < 

Staring at the computer screen  before me I could not believe what I was seeing. The expression of the guy next to me told me he cound't believe it either. No one else can see this video, ever. Other wise it's bye bye career. I turn to the guy.

" Okay you. Nobody must know about this." I say firmly.

" My name is Hongwha. And why should I keep quiet about this?" He smirks at me. This prick actually thinks he can blackmail me? 

" Okay, Hongwha. How much for you to keep quiet?" Money solved everything in this business.

" 10 million won.: He says, the price is steep and us idols don't get paid that much but I can't have anyone seeing this video.

" Fine. I will give you the money but I wan't the tape first." 

> End of Flashback<

"  The next thing i kow that video is on every channel, every new station, talk show in the country and then i found out I was pregnant. i only thought of saving myself and I shoudn't have done that." 

From the way she was crying to the way she was holding her very big rounded stomach, you could tell that she meant every word of her apology and that she was sincere in trying to make amends, despite how everyone viewed her now. Siwon's face is expression less as he is listening to Sunny. His eyes never leaving her face. I can tell that inside he regrets everything. 

" I will do what I can to make things right so Sungmin can come back." Sunny bows to every Suju member in the room. While Jessica looks on. 

" Sunny." I walk to her and she raises her head up. " It takes alot to come here and admit yor faults so I will do what I can with you to help clear Sungmin's name." Silence followed my declaration but then around the room, I hear a chorus of yes's and me too's. At that moment, I was proud of my members.