Chapt: 4 Confession

Love Me When I'm Gone

Present 

Siwon POV 

After the meeting, we headed back to the dorm, the car ride silent. Nobody wanted to talk lest I take my anger out on them. Truthfullly I didn't feel like talking at all, my whole body is numb. Once we get to the dorm I shut myself in Sungmin's room and cry....

Leeteuk POV 

The others have just sat in the lounge room and I'm standing in the hallway, watching Sungmin's room. A month has passed and he is not getting any better, none of us are getting better. Our group feels empty, after Sungmin's funeral, Kibum left the group to pursue his acting career. Hangeng left under the disguise of sueing SM  Entertainment. Heechul enlisted for military service and Kangin got a DUI and was forced to Military service. The sad truth of it was that neither of them could come to terms or take the constant sadness and change that came with Sungmin's death. 

As the leader, I felt useless. I couldn't do anything when I am feeling the same as everyone else. I sigh and join the others on the big couch. They are remembering Sungmin through stories. Ryeowook hasn't stopped crying since we left the office and is in between Kyuhyun and Yesung.

" I miss seeing his face in the mornings at breakfast." He says in between sobs. Yesung and Kyuhyun have put their arms around him trying to comfort him.

" I miss his aeygo." Admits Donghae, the others nod in agreement. The Tv is on but the volume is low. Everyone stops talking when our 'Marry u' MV comes on the screen. Sungmin's face appears.

"He had so much fun filming that MV." says Kyuhyun, his eyes never leaving the television.

" Sungmin always told me without fail that when he found someone he loves, he was gonna sing this song to them." I said, a tear sliding down my cheek and I feel someone pat me on the shoulder. I turn to thank whoever did it but noone is there. Then I hear a comforting whisper.

" Don''t be sad, Leader." 

 

10 months ago 

Sungmin POV 

It is currently our second week of filming for the SEOUL SONG music video. We have been constantly traveling to different parts of the city for filming and honestly, as much as it is fun, I can't wait until it's over. We are having a short break and I am lying down with my head of Leeteuk's lap. 

" Hyung, are you having fun?" I ask him, he chuckles.

" I forgot how demanding some female idols can be." He says.

We look over at SNSD, they are sitting on comfortable chairs with umbrellas to protect them from the sun. On our first day of filming, they complained saying that it was too hot. I know that Jessica didn't have a problem with the heat like the others did. Jessica notices us staring and comes over, sitting on the dirt with us. 

" Aren't you gonna ruin your clothes?" I give her an amused look, she giggles

" I don't worry about that stuff, Unlike that lot." She points to SNSD and we laugh. 

" So is Sunny still madly in LOVE with Siwon?" I say emphasising the "LOVE" part. Jessica shakes her head as if saying ' don't get me started'. While Leeteuk has a semi shocked look on his face.

" So your Cutie Queen has the hots for Mr Abs?" He asks, Jessica and I nod.

" It's been awhile actually but she says that he's not interested." She looks at me when she says it and I blush slightly. I give her a 'don't say anymore or your dead' look.

A bell rings and one of the assistants comes over and tells us that me and Jessica are up next. I stand up first and help Jessica up, then Teukie-hyung. Me and Jessica then link arms and proceed to the filming area. While we are doing our scene, I see that Siwon is behind the cameraman, watching me. His face is expressionless. I don't know what he is thinking..

Siwon POV 

I have made my mind up.

I'm going to confess. 

When filming is finished I'm going to pour my heart out to him and hopefully he will accept me...Dear God, I hope he does.

 

A Week Later....

Sungmin POV 

We wave at the camera smiling and then we hear the words we have been waiting for...

" Cut! Thats a wrap!" The director shouts and everyone claps.

We have finished filming the mv, we thank the director and everyone who was involved in the project. Myself, SNSD and the rest of the guys are in a circle, discussing what to do tonight.

" Lets have a Congratulatory party for filming the mv!" Kyuhyun says excitedly. Everyone smiles and agrees with the SJ Maknae.

" Okay, everyone grab your stuff and we'll head back to the dorm to set up." Leeteuk says and we all disperse. I turn to leave when I feel someone grab my wrist. I look up and it's Siwon. 

" Sungmin, can we talk?" He asks, he sounds nervous for some reason.

" Sure." I say, not exactly sure what he wants to talk to me about. We go into one of the empty tents. I open my mouth to ask him what he wants when he envelops me in a hug and kisses me. Oh My God!!! 

 

Siwon POV 

I wasn't going to kiss him. The plan was to just confess and then leave but I couldn't help myself. He looked so cute just now. As I'm holding him in my arms, I can feel that he is shocked and then he relaxes and starts kissing me back. Holy God!!!!! He's kissing me back!!!!! 

This is the happiest day of my life and then I remember that I have to tell him how I feel. With great difficultly, I break the kiss. I put my hands on Sungmin's slender shoulders and gaze into his eyes.

" Sungmin, I have something to say to you." I breathe out, my stomach has butterflies and my heart feels like it's going to leave my body. Sungmin tilts his head to one side and his eyebrows are raised as if saying 'well?' 

I gently squeeze his shoulders and I clear my throat and say those three little words

" Sungmin, I LOVE YOU." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SORRY IF IT'S SHORT

THE NEXT ONE IS LONGER

PROMISE. :)