Chapt 5 : The Beginning of Betrayal

Love Me When I'm Gone

Sungmin POV 

Did Siwon just confess to me??

I blink several times to make sure I'm dreaming but I'm not. Looking at Siwon, I see all the love he has for me written in his expression. His gentle eyes looking at me like I'm the most precious jewel in the world. My heart is beating more rapidly the more I look at him. I love him too but I can't tell him, for the obvious reasons and because I'm scared. He must have sensed my hesitation.

" I don't expect an answer from you now. I just wanted you to know my feelings." He says and he hugs me. He's warm and I feel safe in his arms. 

 

Sunny POV 

I'm starting to regret that I followed them and now my contempt and fury at the both of them has reached boiling point. Witnessing Siwon's confession and the love expressed has made me green with envy and jealousy. I have to do something, Choi Siwon is mine and only mine. I don't care about anything else or what I have to do as Iong as I get him, I clench my fists. Better watch out fairy boy. I'm coming for you..

Present

Looking back now, I regret what I did. My guilt has made my heart heavy. I keep wishing to turn back the clock but it never happens and the cold reality of what I did hits me like a tonne of bricks everytime. 

" I'm sorry Sungmin. Forgive me, please." 

 

Sungmin POV 

We are at the dorm and the party is in full swing. F(X) and SHINee have come over to celebrate as well. To start things off the maknaes did a jiont performance with cross dressing and a comedy routine, Then the leaders of the groups present did a performance of imitations which was hilarious. It's weird and amazing how alcohol makes things so much funnier.

I had originally planned on being sober tonight lest I do something stupid but seeign everyone having so much fun I just couldn't resist and didn't want to be left out. I'm sitting at the kitchen table along with Jessica, Minho, Luna, Kyuhyun, Taemin and Yoona. We have gotten to an interesting discussion on how to improve each other's songs and images. 

" I think that Sungmin and Taemin should have a bad boy image." Luna says slurring her words and smiling like an idiot.

Taemin and me start shaking our heads. We like being cute and thats that. 

" I think that Amber should grow out her hair and dress more girly." Kyuhyun smirks and from across the room, Amber pokes out her tongue at him, Kyuhyun sticks his tongue out too ans we laugh. 

" Jessica and Yoona should have a punk rock image." I say, everyone seemed to like that idea and we start discussing hair dyes and clothing styles. I glance over at the lounge room and surprisingly Sunny is not with Siwon, who in fact is standing with Onew and Victoria. What's more surprising is that Sunny waves to me and smiles her 'million watt smile' at me

I awkwardly wave back to her, she then comes over and sits close to me. So close that our thighs are touching. I admit that her change of character this evening is questioning but at the same time I'm glad that she is being nice to me and not being hostile like she usually is. I accept the drink she offers me with a smile. 

 

Sunny POV 

I smile because my plan is working, so perfectly in fact that nobody suspects a thing. I am so good at acting. I start to stoke Sungmin's thigh under the table. he raises his eyebrows slighly. Exactly the reaction I want. I discreetly look over at Siwon, who's gaze is fixed on Sungmin. This revenge will be oh so sweet. 

An hour has passed and the drugs I put in Sungmin's drink have taken effect. Yay for me. 

To everyone else, Sungmin is way past drunk and on the verge of passing out. When Sungmin starts to slouch against my shoulders I take that as my cue. 

" Uh Oh! Looks like it's time for Sungmin to go to bed." I say sweetly. I ask Shindong's help in taking Sungmin to his room. Shindong puts him on the bed and leaves. I close the door and lock it. Time to start the plan. 

 

Morning After.....

Sungmin POV 

My head is pounding and my stomach feels like I'm hanging upside down after eating a large meal. I move and then stop when I realise I'm not alone in the bed. I open my eyes to see Sunny next to me, . I look under the sheet at myself, I am also .

What happened last night? The whole night is a blur, I don't remember anything. Sunny starts to stir beside me. This can't be happening to me!! My mind is screaming and now I feel sick. I quickly leave the bed and put on some clothes and I rush to the bathroom and heave my guts up.

 

No One's POV 

While Sungmin is throwing up in the bathroom and regretting his decision to drink last night. Sunny opens her eyes and  smiles slyly.

Siwon POV 

I hope Sungmin is alright. I saw him sprint to the bathroom before, he looked like he was gonna die. I'm glad that I didn't as much as everyone else did. I go back to drinking my expresso and reading my newspaper, waiting for everyone else to wake up.