Chapt 6: Consequences

Love Me When I'm Gone

Present 

Henry POV 

Zhoumi and I are going to SJ dorms, mainly to see how everyone is coping, especially Siwon. At the funeral he looked pretty heartbroken and out of it. We reach the dorms and see fans crowding the entrance as awlays. We go the back way and let ourselves in. Reaching the floor, we walk to the door and open it. Everyone is on the couch. The looks on their faces when they see us would have made anyone cry. Me and Zhoumi go through the rounds of hugging everyone.

" Where's Siwon?" I ask, my tone sombre.

" He shut himself in Sungmin's room and hasn't come out since." Leeteuk says. I head straight to Sungmin's room and open the door. Siwon is sittiing on the floor in front of Sungmin's portrait, crying. I sighed, If Sungmin saw this he would be sad. He would be heartbroken that Siwon was crying for him this way. Enough is enough, I am here to fulfill my promise to Sungmin hyung.

 

Siwon POV 

I wipe my tears away when I realise I'm not alone. I turn and see Henry in the doorway, he comes in.

" You can't keep doing this to yourself, Siwon." I look away from him, I wasn't in the mood for a pep talk, always the same thing. I could hear Henry take a deep breathe.

" Sungmin wouldn't want you to sit here and be miserable." Hearing his name I lost it, I was up in an instant and grabbing Henry by his shirt collar.

" How would you know what he would have wanted?!!" I yelled at him, fresh tears streaming down my face. 

" Because Sungmin told me." Henry said, the members are crowding in the doorway. He puts his hands over mine that are holding his shirt.

" What did he tell you?" I ask him, he looks away from me and sighs. " Tell me dammit!" I shake him but he doesn't answer.

" Sungmin wanted you to forget him."  Henry and I look  and Zhoumi has stepped into the room.

" Zhoumi shut up!" Henry hissed. 

" He needs to know, Henry, Sungmin would have wanted it that way." Zhoumi's voice had an edge to it.

" Siwon." Zhoumi comes and stands beside me. " What I'm about to tell you will probably upset you more but i have to say it. Sungmin wanted to die, he wasn't getting better but also so that you could be free from him."

 

9 months ago 

Sungmin POV 

It's been three weeks since the party and my indescretion, I avoided Sunny, Siwon and anyone who brought up the subject of the party. As far as the members knew, Sunny had passed out after putting me to bed.

Kyuhyun and Shindong were suspicious of my behaviour but they never asked me anything. We are at SM building, in one of the practice rooms, working on our dance for our comeback. 

We take our places as the song begins again when the door opens and Lee Soo Man comes in with Manager KIm . Both their expressions were not good.

" Sungmin, come with us." Soo Man's voice is like ice. The members are looking back and forth between us, confused but I get the feeling that I know what this is about. 

" Is he in trouble?" Leeteuk asks, coming to stand next to me. I feel a bit calmer with Leader beside me. I made no move to go. Soo Man sighs.

" So you want to have this discussion here?" Soo Man massages his temples.

" Sungmin, did you sleep with Sunny at the congratulatory party?" With that question the whole room explodes, Leeteuk waves his hands. 

" Everybody shut up!" He shouts, he turns to me. " Is this true Sungmin?" My shoulders slumped and my head is down. " Yes" I say and I can feel disappointment coming at me from all directions. Manager Kim starts speaking.

" There's something else too. The whole world knows of your tryst. A video along with the article was released just this morning." Manager Kim starts tapping on his Ipad and then comes to us. The page he has up has in big bold letter " SM ENTERTAINMENT SCANDAL OF THE CENTURY"  Manager Kim presses play on the video below.

Fans and Netizens around the world were shocked by the news that Super Junior's Lee Sungmin is not what he seems. Earlier this morning a video was released of what appears to be Sungmin and SNSD's Sunny in an iliict act. We spoke to Sunny earlier and the news she gaves us shocked us even further, Fans will be disappointed to know that Sunny is expecting, the mother to be is thrilled by the news while she says Sungmin was anything but thrilled and demanded she terminate her pregnancy. Fans and Anti-fans are split over this latest update. We have yet to hear from Lee Sungmin. We will be back this evening for an update." 

My life is ruined, how could she do this to me?!! I go to Soo Man.

" This is a lie!!!! I haven't seen her in weeks! I didn't know she's pregnant!" I say, pleading to him. The members have gone quiet. I turn back to them.

" You have to believe me guys, I didn't know about any of this." My voice echos in the silent room.

" Why would she lie about this?" Heechul asks, his voice flat. I look at him and his eyes have gone dark.

" I don't know! Because she is a crazy !" I reply, apparently that was the wrong thing to say. The rooms fills with shouts, everyone split over who to believe.

" We have been with Sungmin for years. We know him." 

" People can change."

" Not Sungmin. You know he would take responsibilty."

" As if, he is too much of a baby himself to be responsible." 

" Guys, lets calm down before we all say something we are going to regret." 

" Of course you would take his side, You are more irresponsible than he is!"

" Enough is enough!" 

Listening to the members fight over me before my eyes made my heart break. Tears are flowing down my cheeks and my whole self is racked with shame. I look over at Siwon, he isn't joining in the arguement but just standing there, his expression like someone had died.

To stop the others from fighting, I took my phone out of my pocket and threw it against the mirrors, the glass breaking into a million pieces and scattering all over the floor. Just like my heart.

They stop argueing and look at me.

" Believe what you want of me. I'm not gonna stand here and watch my group come apart because of me." I say but it made no difference. I grab my bag and walk to the door, Soo Man and Manager Kim follow me.

" If one of you was in this situation I would have believed you. I would have stayed by your side. It hurts that you don't believe me." With that I leave the room.

 

Siwon POV 

This cannot be happening. How could he do this to us? To me? I feel like I've been trampled, my heart is cold.

 

No one POV 

" That was unfair of us guys, We owed him more than that." Leeteuk says to them but he himself is disappointed at Sungmin and Sunny. For sure, they did sleep together but to turn things around on Sungmin was wrong on her part.

Heechul is standing by his descision of siding with Sunny. " He gets exactly what he deserves." The resentment in his tone is unmistakable.

" Hyung, don't say that." Donghae says.

" There's more to this, I'm sure of it." Kyuhyun is staring at the broken glass on the floor. Sungmin's heart is like this now, He thought.

" This scandal affects everyone in this room." Kangin states, pointing to everyone in the room. The tension in the air is almost visible as each member is clouded by their thought of what to do.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry It took me a while to update, 

Went to stay with relatives, who unfortunatley had no internet. 

Will update again soon. Enjoy. :)