Chapt 1 Beginning

Love Me When I'm Gone

Sungmin POV 

Present Day......

I never thought I would end up like this, I was not like this a year ago....I was a happy,cute  and a much loved member of Kpop boy band Super Junior. Thinking back of how I was then to now, I still couldn't believe the events that led me to my fate and sadly...my death. Yes, I am dead, to be more exact, I am a wondering spirit. being a ghost is way different than in the movies. Anyway, to know how I came like this let me tell you my story......

 

 

1 year ago......Morning after Ryeowook's Party.

Waking up next to that perfect facee of his nearly gave me a heart attack and then I remember the events that took place last night and I go bright red. I sit up and see that our clothes are scattered all over the room. I can't believe I slept with Siwon again! I mentally curse myself. The first time was a mistake, I was really excited that we won first place for our Sorry Sorry performance, it should never have happened.

What excuse am I going to use this time? I feel movement beside me and look to see that Siwon has changed positions. The bed sheet that covered him has slid off revealing his well muscled body. Oh Sweet Jesus! I lay back down and put the pillow over my face, just hoping that this is a dream. All is quiet until a loud screeching sound fills the dorm and I hear Manager Kims voice out in the hallway.

" Time to get up!!!" His voices booms, he is clearly not happy.

Siwon is awake too now and we quickly get dressed, not speaking to each other and head outside. All the members look completely out of it, I shouldn't be surprised after last night. We have never gotten that drunk in our whole lives. Manager Kim reminds us that we are late for an early morning photo session and makes us do push ups as punishment.

After doing the 20 push ups, my stomach started rolling and I ran to the bathroom. Throwing up everything from last night's activities. I wash my face and open the door. Siwon is in front of me. He has one arm blocking the doorway.

" Can we talk?" He asks, his voice not giving away anything. 

I duck under his arm, shutting the door behind me. I turn to him.

" Not now. Lets talk later. We are already late." I say and I head to my room to get changed. 

 

Siwon POV 

I watch him go to his room and I know that this talk is never going to happen. Like last time, only he didn't avoid me then like he is trying to do now.  Why can't he just accept that we have something. I'm not denying my feelings but Sungmin is clearly at war with his. I'm hoping that he comes to his senses soon and we can figure out exactly what this is between us. 

 

Sungmin POV 

Arriving at the photo shoot to find it cancelled didn't go well with the members. Then Manager Kim gives us the day off and Heechul suggests we go to the Health Club and pamper ourselves. So here we are at the most luxurious and most expensive Health Club in town. Everyone is discussing at getting what treatment, after what felt like forever:

Leeteuk, Heechul, Shindong and Yesung are going to get body wraps and mud facials.

Hangeng, Kibum and Kangin are going to relax at the saunas

Eunhyuk, Donghae, Kyuhyun and Ryeowook have gone to get full body massages. 

I realise that it's just Siwon and me left. I suggest that we go relax at the pool, he just nods and follows me. This is awkward, I think to myself as we are walking to the pool change rooms. This silence is bugging me so I go ahead of Siwon and stop in front of him.

" Okay, say what you wanna say." I tell him, arms crossed. Siwon's look is one of confusion.

" I know that you have something to say about this morning." What I'm refering to registers in his face.

"I'm not gonna say anything." He says . " So think nothing of it and let's go back to the way we were before." 

I go to say something when a female voice stops me.

" Oppas." I look to see Sunny and Yoona. They come up to us and bow, Siwon and I bow back.

" What are you guys doing here?" Sunny asks as she makes her way to Siwon's side and latches onto his arm. I am slighly annoyed by this action. I turn my attention to Yoona.

" We had a schedule this morning but it got cancelled so we came here  to relax." I say to her smiling. " What about you guys?

" We are actually on the way out. We have to go to the studio and make some last minute changes to our new album tracks." Yoona says and she looks down at her watch. " OMO! We are late! Sunny, lets go. Bye Oppas." She says grabbing Sunny and walking away. Yoona I have always liked but Sunny is a bit iffy to me. 

 

We get back to the dorms sometime in the afternoon and find Manager Kim waiting for us in the lounge room. He motions for everyone to sit. Everyone is curious. 

" Okay boys, a new schedule is out." He has several sheets of paper in his hands." As part of Seoul's Tourism Initiative, you guys and SNSD will be doing a joint single to promote our wonderful city." 

Now we are all smiles. He then proceeds to tell us that only a selected few will sing whle some will appear in the music video. I am excited because I get to sing and be in the mv as well. He then reads out who got paired with who.

For the track recording its Kyuhyun, Me, Ryeowook, Donghae and Leeteuk along with Taeyeon, Jessica, Seohyun and Sunny. 

For the music video, only a couple of us got to be paired. I got paired up with Jessica, Siwon with Taeyeon, Shindong with Sunny, Kyuhyun with Seohyun and Dongahe with Sooyoung. 

I was happy to be paired up with Jessica, she is so nice and down to earth. She's like a sister to me so working with her will be fun. The ones who didn't get paired up or aren't in the mv are sulking. 

" That's not all. You guys and SNSD will be co-habitating this dorm for a TV show. Its called Super Generation. Its also so you guys can build up chemitry with your partners for the mv." Manager Kim says and no one is sulking anymore. Our sister group comng to stay with us is exciting. 

" So, there will be cameras in the house?" Leeteuk asks.

" Yes but not it the bedrooms." He points out and everyone sighs in relief. He heads for the door. " Oh!" He turns around. 

" This is a copy of your schedule for the next few weeks. Recording starts in a week and filming for the mv is two weeks after that." He walks back to Leeteuk, gives him the sheets of paper and then leaves the dorm. 

 

 

Present:

Jessica POV  

I can't find the energy to get out of bed, I still miss him. My cute brother. I miss your smile, your laugh. Sadnes takes over when I realise I'll never see those things again. 

If only I had stopped her, had known what she had planned maybe you would still be alive. A tear slides down my cheek, it's only been a month after his funeral and neither I or anyone else can seem to forget him......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

First chapter up. I think I have explaining to do

okie dokie

blue italic writing is present day

dark green is past. 

anyway hope you like it.