08

I Won't Leave You

Jacklyne’s POV

            Once I got home, I was greeted by Jungho and SunLee, cuddled up on the couch together. At least they weren’t sleeping or anything.

            “Jacklyne! You came to cook for us!” Jungho cheered, smiling at me.

            “I did, but SunLee is cooking with me because we have very important matters to discuss,” I said, grabbing SunLee’s hand and pulling her off the couch. I was finally solving this problem once and for all.

            “Let’s cook some baek Kimchi!” SunLee cheered, getting some cabbage and other ingredients from the fridge. She always preferred baek Kimchi to regular Kimchi because she doesn’t like spicy food. Sometimes Jungho and I force her to eat the spicy kind though.

            “First, I need to talk to you,” I said, taking the knife she was getting ready to chop cabbage with. No knives are needed right now... I don’t want to risk my life too much.

            “If it’s about your boyfriend, you don’t need to talk to me about it,” she said, leaning against the counter.

            “Well obviously I do because you act like a whenever he’s around,” I said, putting my hand on my hip and the knife on the counter.

            “Ok, I might be a little jealous,” she said, motioning with her thumb and forefinger how ‘jealous’ she really was.

            I nodded. “Well, I knew you were jealous, but I didn’t think you could be that crude,” I sighed. It was just like her to do something like this. She wasn’t all that good at talking about her feelings unless we were alone and I brought it up.

            She laughed. “I’m really sorry, Jacklyne. But I’ll try my best to not be such a whenever he’s over. I, um... got a promotion at work today, so maybe my mood will be a little better.” She smiled at me and gave me a hug.

            “Ok, Sun. Thank you,” I said, smiling as well.

            “Thank God that’s over,” Jungho said from the doorway of the kitchen.

            I jumped. “God, Jungho! You gave me a heart attack,” I said, putting my hand over my heart. I swear it just skipped a beat when his deep voice came from around the corner.

            “Jacklyne, I’ve been standing here for like, five minutes. I was going to ask for a beer but you must be busy,” he joked, laughing as he went into the fridge and got himself a beer.

            “God Jung, you’re such an idiot,” I chuckled as I grabbed the knife and started cutting some cabbage.

 

The next morning, I heard my phone going off. When I looked at the time, I realized that it wasn’t the morning anymore and it was already 12:00pm on a Sunday. That meant I had to go to work tomorrow.

            I answered my phone, noticing the caller ID said ‘Jiyongie~~’ which was Jiyong, obviously.

            “Hello,” I said, my voice tired and gravelly.

            “Did I wake you up?” He asked in a concerned voice.

            “Yes,” I said, yawning.

            “Good.” I could just see him smirking at me on the other side of the phone call. “When do you want me to pick you up today?” He asked.

            “Um, you can come in an hour, I guess,” I said, finally sitting up and inspecting my hair. It wasn’t too bad today, like it is some days when I wake up. “Yeah, an hour’s good,” I clarified with myself.

            He laughed. “Ok, I’ll see you in an hour. And how did your conversation with SunLee go?” Gosh, he doesn’t forget anything, does he?

            “It was fine. We’re friends again.”

            “That’s nice,” I could tell that he wasn’t being sincere when he said that, but I was too tired to care. “I’ll see you in an hour.”

            “Bye,” I said, hanging up. I groaned once more before standing up and going into the shower.

            After my shower, I threw on some clothes, put on some mascara, and threw my hair into a ponytail. As I was walking out of my room, I heard a few people talking in the living room.

            “And that’s me and Jacklyne in the bathtub. We were about fourteen at the time and Jacklyne was too afraid to wear a bikini in public so Jongho, Jacklyne, and I went into the bathroom and practiced,” I heard SunLee laugh at the memory. “When Jungho took the picture, she got so mad.”

            “SunLee!” I yelled, running into the living room. Sure enough, SunLee had a photo album out, showing everything to my boyfriend, while Jungho sat on the love seat by himself across the room and laughed.

            “Oh, hi Jacklyne. I just thought I’d show Jiyong oppa some pictures of our childhood. Don’t you just hate that Jungho is a photographer?” SunLee smirked at me and turned back to the photo album. “I’m sure there’s a picture of her somewhere...”

            “No!” I yelled, grabbing the photo album from her hands. “We will not be showing Jiyong anymore pictures,” I said, putting the photo album back on the bookshelf where it should stay.

            “Why would they have a picture of you ?” Jiyong asked, smirking playfully at me.

            “It’s a long story,” I said, sighing and sitting down on the couch.

            “You see, what had happened was, Jungho and I decided it would be funny to play a prank on Jacklyne when we were fifteen. We took Jungho’s camera and waited until Jacklyne got out of the shower, and then we ran into her room and took a picture,” SunLee laughed more and more as she explained the story. “You should’ve seen the look on her face!” There were now tears in her eyes as she recalled the memory.

            “So basically, you got to see her before me,” Jiyong joked, looking over to Jungho.

            Jungho laughed. “Trust me my friend, many men have seen her before you,” he said, running into his room before I could attack him. Sometimes I questioned why they were my best friends.

            Once SunLee composed herself, she took a deep breath and said, “so I guess I’m getting takeout tonight?”

            “Yes SunLee, you’re getting takeout tonight,” I said, angrily.

 

“So, I when I was looking at that photo album, I saw a very interesting picture,” Jiyong said, sitting beside me on the couch and putting his arms around me.

            “There are a lot of interesting pictures in there,” I said, laughing. That photo album was where all of my childhood memories were. And there were many pictures of random things, since Jungho was always working on his photography.

            “It was a picture of a girls stomach, with stretch marks on it. It was in black and white, and written in pen on her stomach was ‘you are beautiful, no matter what they say’.” I froze at his words. How could SunLee show him that picture?

            “Oh...” I said, not really knowing what to say. I guess I couldn’t really avoid this topic now.

            He looked at me with a more questioning look, as if he wanted to hear the story from me now, instead of my friends.

            “Um... when I was in middle school I had some issues with my weight. Jungho noticed and decided to make a picture out of it,” I explained. It wasn’t a huge deal really, just something I’d rather not talk about. Jungho had to do a lot for me to finally agree to him taking the picture. I finally did it after he told me it was for a project, and apparently he got an A+.

            “Well, his words were true.”

            I blushed. “I know... I mean- thank you. If you said that when I was twelve, I probably would’ve cared a lot more. But now everything is fine,” I said, steering away from that topic.

            “How does movie night sound?” Jiyong asked, reading my mind.

            “Sounds fantastic,” I said, snuggling up closer to him as he the TV and flicked to NetFlix.

            We watched a ton of movies, until it got to six o’clock and we were starving. Somehow, talking and watching movies didn’t bore me, because I was having a good time, and so was Jiyong.

            “What do you want to have for dinner?” Jiyong asked, looking through his cupboards.

            “Ramen!” I cheered, pulling a box of Ramen out from one of the cupboards I was exploring. I thought that Ramen was great for when you were watching movies and doing nothing all day.

            “Jiyong!” Someone yelled when the front door burst open.

            “Seunghyun! How did you open the door?” Jiyong asked, his eyes widening as he ran to the door. And here I was, stuck in the kitchen, cooking Ramen.

            “Youngbae gave me a key. I need to talk to you- wait. Are you cooking Ramen?” Seungri asked as I heard him sniffing the air.

            “Uh... yeah,” Jiyong said, sounding a bit nervous for once.

            “When do you ever cook?”

            “Come on maknae, it’s Ramen,” Jiyong explained, trying to make Seungri stay in the living room and not come in to the kitchen.

            “I want some!” Seungri yelled, running over to the kitchen.

            “Seunghyun, wait!” Jiyong yelled, but it was too late. Seungri was already standing right in front of me, staring at me with wide eyes.

            “Wait, did you hire a maid?” Seungri asked, looking confused. I just stood there, too shocked to say anything.

            “No, I hired a personal chef from America.” That was the worst lie Jiyong has ever told... ever.

            Seungri nodded, his skull obviously too thick to think this through. “Oh that’s cool. So... she doesn’t speak much Korean?”

            Jiyong shook his head, not knowing what else to do.

            “Cool! I’ve always wanted to call American’s stupid while they’re in the same room, without them understanding a word,” Seungri said, laughing. Jiyong looked at me with sorrowful eyes as Seungri said a bunch of words that I’d rather not repeat.

            “Ok Seunghyun, what are you doing here?” Jiyong finally asked.

            “I wanted to tell you that I made a big mistake, hyung,” Seungri said, his face finally falling into a depressed-looking one. “I... slept with her.”

            “YOU WHAT?!?!?” Jiyong yelled, practically fuming with anger.

            “I’m sorry, hyung! It just... went so fast!” Seungri yelled in defense. Even I wanted to smack his head in right now.

            “WHY?!?” Jiyong yelled, putting his hand on his forehead in stress.

            “I don’t know! I invited her over and then we just... did it! She left right after I told her that the rest of BigBang lives in this apartment with me! But she said that she wanted to do it again,” Seungri mumbled the last part.

            “And let me guess, you agreed to that,” Jiyong guessed, and it was obviously true.

            Seunghyun nodded. “And I came by to tell you that whatever decisions I make are for the best and you can’t stop me from making them. This girl makes me happy, hyung. I’m sure she’ll break up with her boyfriend soon enough. Have fun with your chef,” he said, quickly walking out of the kitchen.

            “Seungri, wait,” Jiyong said, sighing. But when he went into the living room Seungri already walked out the door. Jiyong groaned in frustration and hit the door hard with his fist.

            “Ji, it’s ok,” I said, coming to his side and rubbing his back.

            “I know. It’s just that Seungri can be really difficult sometimes and he makes me want to... ugh! Never mind,” he said, still frustrated.

            “Come on, Ji. Let’s just forget about this and continue making our dinner,” I said, grabbing his hand and leading him back into the kitchen.

 

We were watching some sort of movie, but not really paying attention. Right when the movie started, Jiyong started kissing me. There was something about the way he kissed that that made me not want to stop.

            Somehow I made my way onto his lap, where we continued our heated make out session.

            “Why don’t we take this to somewhere more... appropriate?” Jiyong asked with a seductive wink.



;D ;D ;D ;D "Appropriate" xD

So, how did you like this chapter? :o

Also, YOU CHOOSE WHAT THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE. ...Kind of.

I don't know how to do a poll, so I'm just gonna ask here like dis.

DO YOU WANT A RATED M CHAPTER NEXT? I'm horrid at writing , but I can attempt.

OR

DO YOU WANT A THE NEXT DAY CHAPTER NEXT? I'm up for whatevers but I can't do it until you tell me what to do.

COMMMMMENT PLEAAAASSSEEE. Oreos are in the deal.