11

I Won't Leave You

Jacklyne’s POV

            Today was one of those days that I really missed Jiyong. I never saw him at lunch because he was so caught up with work, and now it’s dinnertime and I miss him more than ever. It’s really frustrating how attached you can become to one person over one night.

            When I was in the middle of eating, I got a phone call from Jiyong. I quickly got up from the table and ran into my room to pick it up.

            “Hey babe,” I answered.

            “I need to tell you something,” he said, his voice sounding stressed and tired. Work must’ve taken a lot out of him.

            “What is it?” I asked, a little worried.

            “I saw SunLee with Seungri.”

            “You don’t mean...”

            “Yes, I mean I saw SunLee and Seungri together in bed.”

            “I’ll call you back,” I said, hanging up and throwing my phone onto my bed. I charged back into the living room where SunLee and Jungho were eating dinner.

            “How long did you think you could hide this?” I yelled. She was my best friend, but so was Jungho and I couldn’t let her do this to him.

            “Do what?” SunLee asked, playing the confused card very well.

            “Why did you think it was ok to sleep with Seungri?” I yelled. Jungho looked at SunLee confusedly.

            SunLee looked hurt as she looked over to Jungho. “It was only supposed to be one time...”

            “What the hell?!” Jungho yelled, standing up from the couch and backing away from her.

            “Jacklyne made me jealous! It was purely coincidence that I met Seungri at the convenience store. I wanted to know what it was like to be dating a celebrity, and then next thing I knew... I was sleeping with him.”

            “SunLee, you did it two ing times! Why did you do it again?” I yelled, pacing back and forth to try to vent my anger out some other way.

            “Jacklyne, leave,” Jungho said through clenched teeth.

            “I’m sorry, what?” I asked, turning to him.

            “I want you to leave. This involves me and SunLee, we don’t need you here,” he said, adverting his eyes from me.

            “Ugh, fine!” I grunted. I grabbed my car keys and charged out the door. I was their best friend, but somehow this problem doesn’t involve me! It was probably my fault!

            I drove to Jiyong’s apartment and sat in my car in the parking lot. I forgot my phone back at the house and I didn’t know if Jiyong was home. Immediately I began to cry. It was my fault that SunLee did this. If it wasn’t for me dating Jiyong, that wouldn’t have happened in the first place.

            I curled myself in a ball in the driver’s seat and cried for what seemed like hours. Everything was going downhill for me, and my two best friends now hated each other because of me.

            I took a deep breath and pulled myself together after about twenty minutes of a good cry. Sometimes I just needed to get it all out. I wiped my eyes before taking my keys out of the ignition and making my way to Jiyong’s apartment.

            I knocked on the door, praying that he would be there and not still at the studio. I really needed comfort from him right now. He could be my strength at the one time I feel like everything is my fault.

            About two seconds later, the door opened and there was Jiyong in his plaid pyjama pants and white tank top. He looked so perfect right there in the doorway. I didn’t understand how he could somehow still look put together at a time like this.

            “I thought you were the pizza man,” he said with a fake frown.

            I laughed, and then sniffled from my past tears. “I’ve been kicked out of the house for the night. Would it be alright if I stayed here?” I asked, staring at the floor. He must’ve known this was my fault too, and he probably won’t let me in either.

            “Of course you can,” he said with a little laugh. “Why do you look so worried?” He asked, putting his arm around my shoulder and leading me back into his apartment.

            “Well I told Jungho, and now him and SunLee are fighting. It’s my fault they’re even in this mess to begin with,” I explained, slouching on the couch.

            “It’s not your fault, Jacklyne. It’s SunLee’s fault for even thinking those thoughts. Being jealous of her best friend is nothing you should be afraid of. She’s just sad because she’s not as important to you as I am,” he smiled and turned my head so I was facing him. “Don’t worry,” he whispered before giving me a passionate kiss.

            Right before his tongue could enter my mouth, there was a knock on the door. “Pizza delivery.”

            Jiyong groaned and went over to the door to get his pizza. I watched as he paid for the pizza and closed the door again. He came over to me and placed the pizza box on the table in front of us.

            “You like meat lovers?” He asked, turning on the TV.

            “Of course I do,” I said, opening the pizza box and quickly taking a slice. It brought back memories from when I was a kid and my mom and I cooked pizza together every Friday night. It really took a toll on my weight, but I loved it anyways. “So what were you planning on doing tonight?” I asked. I must’ve been intruding on something because famous people don’t just eat pizza by themselves.

            “Eat and watch TV. Probably text you,” he said, crossing his legs and taking a slice of pizza from the box.

            I snorted. “Right. Because your other band mates don’t want to see you?” I asked, not believing his story at all.

            “I’m not kidding. I’m wearing pyjamas for God’s sake. Me and the boys are getting a little sick of each other lately. We have to spend all day together, working and acting like we aren’t annoyed with one another. It’s nice to be alone when we get home so we can get some sleep in preparation for another work day tomorrow,” he sighed after that little rant, obviously feeling the symptoms of a long work day.

            “So then what am I doing here?” I was interrupting his precious sleep with my problems. That’s not what girlfriends are for.

            “You’re here because I love you and you’re not an annoying boy from a band called BigBang. Now, what are you doing tomorrow?” He asked, suddenly changing the subject.

            “Looking for a job,” I muttered.

            “I think I have something in mind...” he said, with a small smile.

            “What?” I asked, sitting up a little straighter. I was excited to hear what he had to say, but also a little nervous considering he was G-Dragon and he had really weird ideas most of the time. I mean, have you not seen the music video for Crayon? He makes himself look like a girl, for God’s sake!

            “What do you think about auditioning for Yang Hyun Suk again?”

            “I’m sorry, what?” He didn’t just say what I thought he said. No, he was joking. There were hidden cameras and people were going to jump out of the bushes laughing at me.

            Wait... there are no bushes. I started looking around the room for anything someone could hide a camera in, or something big a person could hide behind.

            He laughed. “I’m not kidding. I could ask Hyun Suk tomorrow if you could audition late. The possibilities are slim, but I’m sure he’ll try to pull some strings for G-Dragon. I am the most successful out of the whole YG Family,” he said with a smug grin on his face.

            “I think Psy beat you to it,” I said with a smirk.

            “Do you want the audition or not?” He asked, glaring at me because of my last remark.

            “Of course I do, but you can’t just do that. He’s already come out with the new groups and auditions aren’t until next year. And he didn’t want me last time I came, so he sure as hell won’t want me this time.” I knew I was too old to just be starting out on a music career and Hyun Suk isn’t that nice.

            “Well I’m going to ask him anyways. It’s worth a try, correct?”

            “Kwon Jiyong, why are you the most persuasive man on this planet? Seriously, it’s getting annoying.”

            “Because you love me,” he said, giving me a quick peck before biting into his pizza.



YAY you all guessed right! XD I knew that was going to happen...

Did you like this chapter? :o

PLEASE COMMENT :D