06

I Won't Leave You

Jacklyne’s POV

            After that extremely awkward class where I spent most of it explaining how me and Jiyong were not dating, I made sure to avoid him even though I already knew that he promised me he wouldn’t come to the store until next Friday.

            He was really nowhere near me, which made it easier to think for once. Why would he tell a group of fourteen year olds that we’re dating? Was he just doing it for the uprising or something else?

            Ugh, this boy confuses me so much.

            After another long and boring week, it was finally Friday again. Being away from Jiyong for a whole week made me realize how much I really did miss him. I was growing these crazy feelings for him. That I wish would just disappear.

            “Miss me?” Jiyong’s voice asked from behind me as I was cleaning up the music room for the class to come.

            “No,” I said, jokingly as I turned around to see a very stylish-looking Jiyong. He was back to the high-fashion outfits. I ran up to him and gave him a hug, hoping he would only think of it as a friendly hug, and not... anything else.

            “I didn’t miss you either,” he said, hugging me tighter.

            “What have you been up to?” I asked, pulling away from him and brushing my hair behind me ear.

            “I thinking of you,” he said, smiling.

            I tried not to blush and turned around so I wasn’t looking at him. “I think everything is set up here...” I said, looking around to make it look like I was making sure everything was in its place.

            “Hopefully things will go well so I can take you on that date,” he said, wrapping his arms around me from behind. Something makes me think that now I would say yes to him either way. WHAT AM I TURNING INTO?

            I moved his hands from my waist and went to sit at the piano, just to make sure that my legs wouldn’t give out on me. “Well, I’ve been pretty busy this past week,” I tried changing the subject by lying about my week, that’s always a good idea. I don’t recommend you ever do it.

            “Have you? What have you been up to?” He asked, sitting uncomfortably close to me on the bench.

            “Um, I’ve had to cook dinner every day for me and my roommates because I’m the only one that can cook, and I’ve been working here.” I moved to the edge of the bench which was as far as I could get away from him.

            “That doesn’t sound too busy,” he said, moving closer to me.

            I grinded my teeth together as I realized I could feel the warmth radiating off of his body and part of me wanted to stay beside him while the other part wanted to get as far away as possible.

            “It was really busy here,” I stammered as I attempted to lie to him. “I had to stay late most of the time, to help Haneul clean up and stuff.” Every time I lie, I just seem to make it build and build until it’s this huge mess from something that wasn’t that big of a deal in the first place.

            “I’m sure you did,” he said condescendingly. “Well, you better have a nice dress for tonight,” he added as he got up and opened the door for the kids that were now running up the stairs.

 

I currently had a burning hate for children and Kwon Jiyong. The duets were perfect. I couldn’t believe how perfect everything went. Jiyong had to run practically the whole class because I couldn’t speak at all. I was too surprised and there were just too many emotions going through me.

            “I guess that means I win,” Jiyong said once everyone left. “Can I have your phone number so I can call you when I’m coming to pick you up?” He asked, handing me his phone as if it was nothing.

            “Uh... sure,” I said, taking his phone and putting my number into it.

            “Make sure to dress in something fancy, and be ready by six,” he said, smirking at me before putting his phone in his pocket and leaving the music room.

            That was it. That was all I had to do and now I was going on a date with G-Dragon. ...SunLee was going to herself.

 

“I TOLD YOU THAT YOU LOVED HIM!” SunLee yelled the second I told her. “I so told you that you were going to fall in love with him and now you’re going on a date with him!” She ran circles around me, obviously excited.

            “Do you want an award?” I asked, sarcastically.

            “Yes please,” she said once she stopped running.

            “Well, too bad. Instead I need you to help me find an outfit. I think he’s going to be here at six and he told me to dress fancy.”

            “Omo! You actually want to make an effort for him! Of course I’ll help you because I know it’ll boost your chances even more of getting in his bed tonight. I’m so excited for you!”

            “Excuse me? I am not going to have with him.” Just because sometimes I pictured him with his shirt off did not mean I wanted to have with him. We were just going on our first date.

            “You tell yourself that,” she said, pulling me into her walk-in closet. “I think this would really bring out your eyes,” she said, holding a blue wrap dress up to me.

            “M..my eyes?” I asked, looking at the dress more closely. I was horrible with fashion and I never understood how clothes could make your eyes look different.

            “Ugh, just go with it, ok?” She asked, throwing the dress onto her bed and pulling me into the bathroom.

 

When she was finally finished with me, you could say that I looked like a completely different person. I was surprised with myself that I could actually look like that. The person I saw an hour and a half ago and the person I see now are totally different, yet kind of the same.

            Jiyong texted me ten minutes ago asking what my address was, and now he’s on his way to my house. I was nervous for him to see me because I was afraid he would laugh at me or something. I know it sounds stupid but I just don’t know what to think anymore.

            “Are you going to die when you see him?” I asked, trying to ignore the angry pack of butterflies in my stomach. Why does this kind of stuff have to happen to me?

            “I’ll try not to, but I’ll probably do some fangirling once you leave. Did you cook me and Jungho anything for dinner, by the way?” SunLee asked. I didn’t understand how she could look so laid back at a time like this.

            “No, I didn’t make you dinner, SunLee,” I said, slightly agitated that she would even ask that. I was going on my first date in months, and she was concerned about dinner.

            And then there was a knock on the door. I swear, that was the moment my legs turned into jelly. I didn’t know why I was so nervous because it was just a date with a guy I thought was annoying a little over a week ago. It’s weird how feelings can develop so quickly.

            I got to the door, careful that I didn’t fall on the way there, and opened it slowly, still scared to see what his reaction would be.

            He kind of stood there, staring at me with wide eyes, moving his gaze up and down a few times. Omo, he was such a boy. But damn, he looked good. He was wearing a black suit, and his hair was gelled up. His eyes were hidden by sunglasses, but I could tell that his eyes were wide with surprise.

            “Um... hi,” I said, awkwardly, brushing my hair behind my ear.

            “Hi,” he said, slowly giving me a hug. I could tell he was still surprised and trying to compute everything that was going on right now.

            “I can tell that you’re staring at her , ,” I heard SunLee mutter from the couch. Wow, she was sounding a bit sassy tonight.

            Regardless, I could feel my cheeks begin to heat up as I quickly pulled away from him and shakily brushed my hair behind my ear again.

            Jiyong looked a bit flustered as well when he heard SunLee’s comment. Neither of us knew what to say for a few seconds. If you were in this situation, you would find it extremely awkward as well.

            “Um, Jiyong... that’s my friend SunLee, and SunLee, this is Jiyong,” I said, awkwardly. I didn’t know anything else that I could do.

            “Maybe it would be better if you two stayed here while I watched over you. You even said it yourself, Jacklyne, you don’t know what his intentions are for tonight,” SunLee shot.

            “I did not say that,” I said, feeling the whole room heat up. “Ji... I think it would be best if we left now.” I grabbed the sleeve of Jiyong’s shirt and pulled him out of the house. I really just wanted to shoot SunLee right now.

            “Where are we going tonight?” I asked, opening the door to his car and stepping in before he could open the door for me. I just needed to leave the premises of SunLee as fast as I could.

            “I was going to take you to a restaurant along the Han river, but it looks like your friend wants us to stay here,” he joked, putting the keys in the ignition.

            “Just drive,” I said, putting my seatbelt on.

 

Once we got to the restaurant, I was pretty surprised. It was fancy, but it was small. If you didn’t look hard enough, you probably wouldn’t be able to find it. When you got inside the restaurant, it was dark, like how most fancy restaurants seem to be like. There were tables with white tablecloths, and booths along the wall. Jiyong reserved the booth in the very back of the restaurant.

            “I don’t think I ever got the chance to tell you that you look beautiful tonight,” Jiyong said when the sever left to get our drinks.

            “Funny. You didn’t get the chance to tell me I had a beautiful singing voice either,” I said, smirking at him.

            “So you agree?”

            “Agree with what?”

            “Agree that you have a beautiful singing voice,” he said, smirking back at me. I knew he was going to pull something like that on me tonight. “So, what’s up with your friend?”

            “She’s just... protective, I guess.” I didn’t really know myself what was wrong with her back there. Her personality completely changed when Jiyong walked in the door.

            “You make it sound like you’re guessing that she’s protective.”

            The server came to our table which was obviously by fate so that I didn’t have to answer Jiyong’s comment. I have no idea how I would be able to answer that. I have no lies left to tell.

            “Can I get you anything to eat?” The server asked after he handed us our drinks. Oh right, we’re at a restaurant, getting food.

            “I’ll have the steak, medium-rare,” Jiyong said.

            “I’ll have the same,” I said, because I didn’t really think about it and I didn’t want attention to be on me for too long.

            “I think we should do this more often,” Jiyong said after the sever left.

            “Is this your crooked way of asking me out, Kwon Jiyong?” I asked, flirtatiously.

            “Maybe. What would you say if it was?”

            “In all honesty, I would probably call you a crazy idiot,” I said, taking a sip of my wine. I watched as his face fell at my words. “And then I would probably say yes.”



AWWWWWWWWWWWWH. X3

Who called that? I mean, if I was reading this and not writing it, I would've guessed that this would happen xD

Sorry, I'm feeling slightly depressed and I'm trying to make conversation.

So... what do you think of Jacklyne and Jiyong being a couple? Should their couple name be Jilyne, or Jackong? XD

Also, I made Jacklyne's outfit for the date on polyvore, but I was too lazy to make it into a picture or give you the link, so if you really want to see it, just go to: jacklyne207.polyvore.com
It's titled 'I Won't Leave You-Chapter 6'

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed, and please COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE, if you do, I'll give you a hug if I eventually meet you ;)

OMGOMGMOGOMGOMGMGOMG. WAIT. I JUST NOTICED SOMEONE UPVOTED THIS STORY BUT IM AN IDIOT AND I DONT KNOW HOW TO CHECK WHO DID IT BUT WHOEVER DID IT THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!