01

I Won't Leave You

Jiyong’s POV

            “What about that one?” Seungri suggested, pointing to a girl sitting at the bar, spinning her glass of wine as she watched someone across the room. I followed her gaze and noticed and was looking at a couple dancing. She had a bored gaze fixed on them. She wasn’t Asian, but she was beautiful.

            Her tight black, strapless dress hugged her curves nicely, and her long legs looking y as hell. Nice choice Seungri, nice choice.

            You see, today we were spending the night how we usually do when we have no schedule. We go to the club and check out girls. Sometimes we bring them home with us and have one night stands because we’re part of BigBang and everyone loves us.

            “See you later,” I said, winking at Seungri before going over to the girl. She looked lonely, and I was definitely going to solve that problem after I put a few drinks in her and took her home.

            “Hey babe,” I flirted, sitting beside her at the bar.

            “What do you want?” She muttered, not taking her eyes off the couple.

            “You don’t have to look over there. I’m right here,” I said, grabbed her chin and turning her to face me. I was kind of surprised that she spoke perfect Korean, and didn’t have an accent at all.

            “But...” she trailed off, staring deeply into my eyes. She really was really ing y. I watched as she swallowed, and then took a sip of her wine. “If you don’t mind, I have to go back to babysitting,” she said, swatting my hand away and turning away from me.

            Ok... time for Plan B. “Babysitting?” I asked, following her gaze back to the couple grinding each other’s legs off.

            “Yeah, I’m babysitting. I’m the designated driver for tonight and my friend is currently drinking her face off and dry-humping her boyfriend,” she said, emotionlessly, putting her empty glass on the table. “I’ll just have water,” she said to the bartender.

            He passed her a bottle of water and she opened it and chugged about half the bottle.

            “Someone was thirsty,” I joked, taking a sip of my beer. I kind of liked her dry sense of humor. Dry humor was really y on a girl.

            She didn’t respond to me. There was probably no chance in hell I was taking this girl home if she was not supposed to drink, so I had to go to Plan C. Plan C was probably the worst plan of all because you take a lot of risks and chances of a further relationship.

            “Want my phone number? Maybe next time you’re around you can give me a call?” I offered, trying to get her to look at me again. Oh, she definitely looked at me. It wasn’t the prettiest glance though.

            “I don’t want your number. Why don’t you go back to your friends and try to take another girl home,” she spat. Well then... she was definitely different from any other girl I’ve seen here.

            I leaned back on the bar. “Do you know who BigBang is?” I asked her. I guess you could call this Part 2 of Plan C, if Part 1 doesn’t work.

            “Of course I know who BigBang is. I’m not stupid. How is this relevant to the conversation?” She asked, taking another sip of her water.

            “Don’t I look familiar to you?”

            She slowly turned to me and her eyes widened a bit. Ha. “Yeah, you’re G-Dragon... obviously,” she said, trying not to act like she was fazed. She quickly turned back to her to her friends, not taking the respectful route to apologize to me for being so disrespectful. I liked when girls did that.

            “You can call me Jiyong. Now, how about that phone number I was going to give you?” I asked again.

            “I don’t take phone numbers from complete strangers, Jiyong. Once again, try to lure another back to your house so you can her and dump her within an hour.” The way she said my name really . If she would let me, I would her on the table right now.

            “Some don’t even make it home,” I whispered in her ear before going back to the VIP area. If Plan C doesn’t work, you’re pretty much screwed. Just leave them guessing with a flirty comment and sit with your friend and stare at her longingly, and if that doesn’t work in about a ten minute time span, you best have another girl in mind.

            “Nice pick, Seungri,” I said, sarcastically, taking my spot next to him again.

            “Yah, I thought she was your type. Not my fault you’re a total loser when it comes to girls,” Seungri teased. When he was drunk, he was way over confident. Actually, he was way over confident when he was sober too.

            “I’d like to see you get a girl around here tonight,” I murmured. The club was pretty dead tonight, and that girl was probably the only really good looking one I saw all night.

            “Ok. How much do you want to bet?” He asked, standing up and looking through his wallet. He pulled out some money. “I’ll bet you five thousand won that I’ll come back here with a girl in my lap,” he said, putting the money down on the table.

            “Good luck with that,” I laughed as I watched him walk over to the first girl he saw. He kissed her hand, and then she slapped him in the face and ran away, quickly pushing through the crowd to get away from him.

            Seungri came back over to me as I stuffed the 5000 won in my wallet and laughed at him some more. “That shouldn’t count since you couldn’t get a girl here either,” he pouted.

            “Too late,” I said, patting him on the back. I took a quick glance back over to the girl I liked and noticed her looking at me. When she saw me looking back at her she quickly looked away and went through the crowd to her friends, soon pulling them away and leaving the club.

            What a damn shame.