07

I Won't Leave You

Jacklyne’s POV

           Well, Jiyong and I are dating now. Believe me, I’m as surprised as you... unless you’re not surprised. I never thought in a million years that I would go out with a guy who hit on me at a bar.

            But Jiyong makes me feel... different. He makes me have butterflies in my stomach and a smile on my face. It’s almost funny how fast hate can turn to love and love can turn to hate.

            On that date night, we talked about everything, pretty much. We talked about how we were going to keep this relationship as private as possible, and how he’s felt like this about me for a really long time. I couldn’t really say the same about him so I didn’t talk about that part.

            After we were done our dinner, he drove me home. When I got home, I was expecting to be bombarded with questions by SunLee and Jungho, but instead it was dark and they were sleeping. I was alone to think about my feelings and what was going to happen to me.

            Right now, I think I’m happy. I’m happier than I was when I was away from Jiyong, so that’s a good sign. There’s so much I could say about Jiyong right now, but I’m sure you want to know what else has happened in my life.

            “Open the door!” A deep voice yelled from outside my front door. I would’ve had a heart attack if I didn’t know it was Jiyong trying to play a prank on me. Obviously windows mean nothing to him.

            “What if I don’t want to?” I asked, getting off the couch and inching closer to the door.

            “Then I might have to you,” he said, sinisterly.

            I opened the door and quickly said, “my body is ready,” and then I laughed as he picked me up, and closed the door behind him as he threw me onto the couch.

            “You asked for it,” he said as he began tickling me.

            “Jiyong, get off of me!” I screamed as he tickled me harder. Obviously he knew my weakness. I was so ticklish everywhere on my body. It was a horrible curse and I hate my mother for cursing me with it.

            “Never!” He laughed as he continued to tickle me.

            “What’s going on here?” Jungho asked, coming out of his bedroom.

            Jiyong immediately took his hands off of me and I pushed him onto the floor. “Thank you for saving me, Jung! Oh, and this is my boyfriend, Kwon Jiyong,” I said with a smile.

            Jungho bowed slightly. “Nice to meet you, Jiyong hyung. I’m Choi Jungho, Jacklyne’s best friend,” he said, smiling as well.

            “Ah, nice to meet you, Jungho,” Jiyong said from the floor. His hands were on his stomach and he was smiling up at him.

            “Well, have fun, Jacklyne,” Jungho winked before going back into his room with SunLee, who was being sassy again.

            I found this moment appropriate to roll on top of Jiyong and laugh as he grunted in mock-pain.

            “So, can we take this moment to ask the question of why do you take all of the beauty on this Earth?” He asked, putting his arms around my waist.

            “Maybe we should ask why you’re always so modest,” I said, putting my hands on the carpet on either side of his head.

            “Or you could just kiss me.”

            “Ok,” I laughed as I leaned down to his lips and gave him a passionate kiss. Every time I kissed him, it felt amazing. The feeling of his lips on mine was indescribable.

            “I-”

            “Jacklyne, what the hell are you doing?” SunLee’s irritating voice asked, interrupting Jiyong’s sentence.

            “What does it look like I’m doing?” I asked, getting off of Jiyong and pulling Jiyong off the floor so he was standing beside me. His arm immediately went around my waist.

            “Look, we can just go to my place,” Jiyong said. He’s already told me how annoying he finds SunLee, and I just choose to ignore him because she’s my best friend and that’s the right thing to do.

            SunLee glared at me, and I felt like I was an ant under her glare, and she was getting ready to stomp all over me.

            “Sun, we’ll leave. I’ll be home in time to make you dinner,” I said, grabbing Jiyong’s hand and pulling him towards the door.

            She didn’t reply to me. She just turned around and walked back into her bedroom. I really needed to talk to her later tonight. I couldn’t stand when my friends were mad at me and I didn’t know why.

            “She really gets on my nerves,” Jiyong said once we were in his car. He leaned his head on the steering wheel.

            “Ji, it’s fine really. Let’s just go to your place.” Sometimes it was really hard to try to please everyone. While my friend was annoyed with me for some reason, and my boyfriend was annoyed with her, that leaves me in the middle. I’m just there, trying to make sure no one kills themselves.

            “Why do you have to come back here? Can’t you just stay at my house over night?” He asked, giving me his stupid puppy dog eyes. They’ve been my weakness since forever.

            “We’ll see,” I said, kissing his cheek and putting my seatbelt on.

 

Once we got to his apartment building, my jaw dropped at the size of it. I’ve seen the size of the apartments the trainee’s at Y.G get, but this was bigger. It’s amazing how different our lives really are.

            “Hopefully Seunghyun maknae didn’t crash my apartment again,” Jiyong said, putting his arm around me as we walked into the apartment building.

            “What do you mean?”

            “Well, since we all live in the same apartment building, sometimes Seunghyun finds his way into my house and watches TV there and waits for me to get out of the shower. Trust me, it’s as creepy as it sounds,” he explained, walking down the hall.

            Once we got to the last door on the right, he unlocked the door and let me in. The apartment was even bigger on the inside. This was like a mansion compared to my condo, but it was in an apartment building.

            Everything was ten times more extravagant because it was G-Dragon’s apartment. There were animal print carpets and blankets, and stainless steel everything in the kitchen.

            “I don’t think I’ll ever want to leave here,” I joked as I collapsed on the couch. It was way comfier than my couch at home, and it was super soft and fluffy. Not even SunLee could make me get off this couch.

            “Wait until you see the bedroom,” Jiyong said, pulling me on top of him so I was straddling his lap. I don’t understand how he make me do these things and maneuver in awkward positions.

            “I’m guessing that’s where you spend most of your time,” I joked as I got off his lap and sat beside him.

            “Of course. I have tissue and lotion on the bedside table,” he joked back, smirking at me.

            “You’re so disgusting,” I said, hitting his chest.

            “Sometimes my feelings for you are just too much to handle,” he kept on teasing.

            I was laughing so hard my stomach was starting to hurt.

            “But it probably won’t give me as much pleasure as being with you would be,” he said, pinning me down on the couch.

            “Jiyong,” I said, my laughter immediately stopped.

            “Jacklyne,” he said, equally as serious.

            “I... I can’t,” I said, running my hands up and down his smooth arms.

            “Why can’t you?” He asked, putting his head in the crook of my neck.

            In all honesty, I don’t know why I can’t. Part of me wants to, while another part of me doesn’t want to. That part of me is afraid he’ll leave me right after. I realized that I needed to give him an answer after his lips touched the sensitive skin on my neck.

            “Ji, please,” I said, pulling my head away from him.

            “What’s wrong, babe?” He asked, staring at me with worried eyes.

            “Do you remember when we first met?” I asked, afraid to give him eye-contact. He’s going to hate me now, and I know it. We’re going to fight and he’s going to make me leave.

            He laughed. “Babe, I’m not going to leave you. That was different-”

            “So you were willing to leave me back then, but now you won’t?” I asked, getting myself worried. I must’ve had a habit of getting myself worried and always expecting the worst.

            “No,” he said, simply, giving me a kiss on the lips. It was horrible how torn I felt right now. It was like there was an angel on one side, and a devil on the other side of me. Lord help me.

            “Then why was it different?” I asked, holding his face in front of me so he wouldn’t kiss me again.

            “I’m different when I’m in a relationship. And you’re different than any other girl I’ve met. You’re beautiful, and... I love you,” he said, smiling at bit. It took me a while to comprehend what he just told me.

            “I... I love you too,” I said, smiling back at him. I did... didn’t I? Yes, I did. He was everything I’d ever need in a boyfriend and more.

            “Good. Now, we can do this later,” he said, getting off of me. “So, what do you want to-”

            “Hyung!” Someone yelled from the other side of the door.

            “Ugh, what do you want, maknae?” Jiyong asked, sounding a little annoyed. Obviously he wasn’t really happy about the whole ‘Seunghyun breaking into his house to listen to him shower’ thing.

            “I have to tell you something. I met this girl at the Convenience store to get Seunghyun a pack of cigarettes. Aigoo... her was-”

            “Seunghyun!” Jiyong yelled, shooting up off the couch. He speed-walked over to the door and opened it a tiny bit. “Can this wait?” He asked, impatiently.

            “No, hyung. I got her number. High five!” Seunghyun yelled, obviously a little too excited for himself.

            “That’s good for you. Now you go see her while I stay here alone in my apartment,” Jiyong said, sternly. I have to admit, it hurt a little bit to hear him say alone but if we were keeping things private, that’s how it has to be.

            “But hyung... she has a boyfriend already. She even told me! She said ‘I’d love to see you again, but I hope it doesn’t bother you that I have a boyfriend.’ I didn’t really know how to respond so I just took her number and left. I need help!” Seunghyun said, sounding desperate now.

            Jiyong groaned. “Ok, one second. I just have to... put something away,” he said, closing the door. “Jacklyne, I’m so sorry,” he whispered, pulling me off of the couch. “I just have to talk to him for a second. You can explore my room for a while,” he explained, giving me a quick peck on the lips before putting me in his room and closing the door.

            I sighed and decided to put my ear against the wall because I was really curious for Seunghyun’s sake.

            “Ok, Seungri,” Jiyong said. I heard as they sat on the couch. “Why did you take her number?” He asked, sounding a little annoyed, still.

            “Well, she was good-looking and she was flirting with me so I decided that that was the best offer. If she’s not happy in her current relationship, she deserves options, right?” Seunghyun asked. Oh god, he was really stupid.

            Jiyong laughed harshly. “No, you don’t do that. Tell her that you can’t see her until she gets out of that relationship, or else you’ll just have to stay friends.” For some reason, I was expecting a different answer from him, but that was still a great answer all the same.

            “But hyung...”

            “You’ve already had two scandals involving multiple women, we don’t want another one, do we?” I tried hard to fight back my laughter when Jiyong said that. His logical answer to Seungri’s question made a lot more sense now.

            “Ok, thank you, hyung. Do you want to have dinner with me and the rest of the guys tonight? I think we’re ordering in,” Seungri asked after a few seconds of silence.

            “I don’t think so. I have a meeting with manager hyung tonight in regards to my new mini album coming out.” I wasn’t sure if Jiyong was lying or telling the truth because his lie was just that good, unless it was the truth.

            A few more seconds later, Jiyong’s door opened and Jiyong saw me curled up against the wall. He laughed. “You can come out now,” he said, helping me up.

            “Do you actually have a meeting?” I asked.

            He laughed again. “No.”

            “Oh. You can go have dinner with them if you want. I have to go home and cook for SunLee and Jungho anyways,” I said, shrugging.

            “I said no in hopes you would stay here with me.”

            I stuck out my bottom lip. “Jiyong, you know I’m sorry, but I can’t. I’ll call you tomorrow and then we can plan a super fun sleepover,” I said, giving him a kiss.

            “Ok,” he pouted, giving me another kiss.



Oh em gee, guise~

In the next chapter you shall find out why SunLee is being a knuckle-head-mc-spazz-a-tron xD

Did you like this chapter? I thought it was cute :3

Please COMMENT and SUBSRIBE for unicorns~!

Saranghae~!