10

I Won't Leave You

Jacklyne’s POV

            “!” I yelled, causing Jiyong to jump beside me.

            “Why are you so loud?” Jiyong asked, rubbing his eyes. Aw... he was so cute when he was tired. No. We have more important matters at hand.

            “It’s twelve o’clock!” I yelled, quickly sitting up.

            “What? Are you sad that you missed breakfast?” He teased, smiling tiredly at me. Never too early for a tease from Kwon Jiyong.

            “No, Ji... I’m two hours late for work,” I said, collapsing onto the bed again. There goes my perfect job.

            “It’s fine, babe. I’ll go with you and she’ll for sure make an exception,” he said, rubbing my back.

            “I don’t want my job to be saved because of my extremely cute and famous boyfriend,” I said, finally finding the will to get out of bed. I shivered when the cold air hit my body. “Geez, it’s freezing in here,” I said, pulling the sheets off the bed and wrapping them around me.

            “I know something that’ll warm you up,” he said, winking at me.

            “Maybe later,” I said, grabbing my clothes off the floor. I should’ve thought about bringing a different shirt for today but I wasn’t being smart. I apologize for not thinking ahead of time and forgetting that today is Monday.

            He pouted. “But now I’m cold.”

            I threw the sheets back onto him and started putting my clothes on.

            He laughed. “Do you at least want something for breakfast?” He asked, finally getting out of bed and putting his housecoat on.

            I sighed. “I really have to go, Ji.” He came over to me and I put my hand on his cheek and gave him a passionate kiss. My lips were still sore from last night, but not sore enough to resist a perfect kiss.

            “Ok. Just let me put some clothes on and I’ll drive you there.”

 

Once Jiyong was ready, we quickly got into his car and drove to my workplace. I was busy thinking about what I was going to say to Haneul when I got there. I couldn’t exactly say “I forgot what day it was, had with my boyfriend, and slept in.” I’ll just go with the slept in part.

            “You sure you don’t want me to go in with you?” Jiyong asked once he pulled up in front of the building.

            “You can come pick me up for lunch,” I said, giving him one more kiss. That was if I kept my job. If not, he would probably have to turn around immediately.

            After saying our final goodbyes, I got out of the car and made my way into the store. If I couldn’t keep this job, I was obviously a failure at everything and I would probably end up living on the streets.

            “You’re fired,” Haneul said, right when I walked in. She handed me a cardboard box full of my things.

            “Wait, just let me explain. I-”

            “I don’t want your explanation. I want you out of my store right now. You are the reason the store opened late and I had a load of angry customers at my doorstep. Not once has this ever happened, so you are free to go,” she explained. There wasn’t much I could do now.

            I just turned around and left. I couldn’t beg for my job back when it was with an angry Korean like Haneul. I don’t like fighting, so I guess this is back to the drawing board.

            Once I was outside, I saw Jiyong’s car in the same spot it was in when he dropped me off. I just got in and he started to drive.

            “How did you know?” I finally asked.

            “Boyfriend’s intuition,” he said, smiling.

            I laughed. “That is the biggest bull I’ve ever heard.”

            “I know.”

            “Are you working today?” I asked, looking out the window at all the cars and buildings we were passing. I wonder how many of them got fired for having and forgetting what day it was. Probably none of them.

            “Yeah. I’ll take you home and pick you up for lunch,” he said, turning onto my street. Now I had to face SunLee laughing in my face because of this horrible story.

            Once Jiyong pulled into my driveway, we said goodbye again, and then I did the walk of shame up to my house.

            The house was empty, meaning both SunLee and Jungho were at work. That was good. I had time to not be embarrassed for myself.

            I sat on the couch and noticed a letter on the coffee table. It was opened, and addressed to SunLee. We were best friends, so I decided to pick it up and read it.

            It was a notice from her job telling her that she was being let go because of too many days late. I burst out laughing because we both had the same problem. Now only Jungho could pay the bills... HA.

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

When I got to the Y.G building, I made my way upstairs to BigBang’s recording studio. We were working on our comeback and all the hard work was starting today. On the one day I was tired and wanted to see Jacklyne more than ever.

            My night with Jacklyne was amazing. I never thought that it could be that great, but it was. That girl is amazing.

            “Nice to see you, hyung. Have you seen Seungri?” Youngbae asked when I walked in the room.

            “No. Did you try calling him?” I asked, sitting down beside him.

            “We all did. Like, four times. He’s not picking up and when Seunghyun hyung knocked on his door, there was no answer,” Youngbae explained.

            I groaned. “I’ll be right back,” I said, getting up and making my way back down to my car. Of course Seungri would make me drive all the way back to my apartment just to get his out of bed.

 

“Maknae, open up,” I said, standing outside of Seungri’s door. When there was no reply, I used my key to get in. As the leader, I made sure to have a key to everyone’s apartment in case something like this happened.

            I heard coming from his bedroom. Fan-ing-tastic. I had to interrupt him having with that who’s having an affair with him. No matter how many times I tried to convince him that this was a bad idea, he just wouldn’t listen to me.

            I swung the door open and closed my eyes.

            “Hyung!” I heard Seungri yelled.

            “I hope your covered,” I said, opening my eyes. First, my glare went to Seungri, who looked more terrified than ever, and then I looked to the girl he was with.

            “WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?” I yelled, shocked at the girl who was laying beside him.



>:) CLIFF HANGER-IFIC. XD

Who do you think it is?

Hopefully it isn't as obvious to you as it is to me, which it probably is. XD

Did you like this chapter?

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE FOR DONUTS.

(Ps. Thank you to everyone who has subscribed and I'm sorry I couldn't go to all of your pages and say thank you.) :)