13

I Won't Leave You

Jacklyne’s POV

            “Good morning!” Jiyong yelled, jumping on top of me. I’ve been living with him for about three days and have woken up to this almost every morning. He knows I hate being woken up and I somehow sleep in more than him, so this is how he repays me.

            “Is the house on fire?” I asked, tiredly.

            “No.”

            “Are you hurt?”

            “No.”

            “THEN WHY DID YOU WAKE ME UP?” I yelled, pushing his chest. He didn’t move an inch.

            “Because Yang Hyun Suk is going to call soon,” he said, placing a soft kiss on my lips.

            “Why didn’t you say so?” I asked, finally opening my eyes to see his beautiful face smiling down at me. I kissed him again and smiled at him. “Let’s go eat some breakfast,” I said, getting up and running into the kitchen with him trailing behind me. He grabbed my waist and pulling me into him, snuggling his face into the crook of my neck. “Good morning to you too,” I joked.

            He kissed and neck and then let go of me, rummaging through all of his cupboards to find something. “I found it!” I yelled, pulling some cereal out of the cupboard.

            I laughed. “You sound so excited about a box of cereal.”

            Before I could reply, I heard my phone go off in my pocket. I screamed. “Jiyong! That’s Hyun Suk! He’s calling me!” I yelled, jumping around in circles.

            “Yah! Answer the phone before you make it go to voicemail!” Jiyong yelled.

            I pulled my phone out of my pocket and pressed Answer Call. “Annyeong-haseyo, Jacklyne imnida,” I answered.

            “Hi, it’s Yang Hyun Suk. I’m calling to tell you that I carefully thought about your audition, and I don’t think you’re idol material. With that in mind, I do think you have a very talented voice, and Jiyong tells me that you were once a music teacher?” Hyun Suk asked.

            I tried to hide my disappointment. “Yes. I used to teach music at a music store,” I answered. Jiyong looked confused and continued staring at me, looking for some sort of answer.

            “Well, we do have an opening for a music teacher for the trainees at YG. I’d like you to take the job, if you’re up for it of course.”

            “How long do I have to think about it?” I asked.

            “I’ll give you twenty-four hours. Talk to you tomorrow,” he said before hanging up.

            “What happened?” Jiyong asked after I put my phone back in my pocket.

            “He doesn’t think I’m idol material but he wants me to take the job as a music teacher,” I answered, sadly. I mean, I was glad that he didn’t want to totally ditch me again, but a music teacher, really?

            “Well, that’s great. I’ll get to see you every day!” Jiyong said with a smile, wrapping his arms around me.

            “You already see me every day, though,” I protested.

            “But now I’ll see you like, twenty-four seven and you’ll be able to give me singing lessons! Yay!” Jiyong cheered, spinning me around to try and boost the mood I was giving off.

            “I guess. ...It’ll be fun to annoy you, anyway,” I said with a smirk.

            “Yah, I think I’ll be the one annoying you.”

 

Today we decided it would be a good idea to go back to my old house so I could get my stuff. I obviously wasn’t moving back there, and neither of my friends had made any effort to talk to me.

            When I got to the house with Jiyong, I noticed the landlord put up a sign on the door.

            “Yah! I’m here, I’m here!” I yelled, running over to her.

            “You haven’t paid to bills, so you’re being evicted,” the landlord answered coldly, finishing putting up the sign on the door.

            “Can I just go in there for a few minutes so I can collect my stuff?” I asked. If I ever saw SunLee or Jongho again I was going to yell at them so much. Sometimes they went to extreme measures to annoy me.

            She sighed. “Ok, I’ll give you ten minutes, but then I’m kicking you out for good!” She said, sternly, turning around and leaving down the driveway.

            When I went into the apartment, it was very dark and most of the stuff was already taken. I went into my room where everything looked the same, but there was a note on my bed.

            Jacklyne,

            You’re the reason this happened to us. If it wasn’t for you getting SunLee jealous, none of this would have happened. SunLee left a few days ago, and I’m leaving today. I hope to never talk to you again because you seriously ruined my life.

            Have a good life with your boyfriend,

            Jongho.

            I’m not going to lie, that letter hurt a lot. Tears stung my eyes as I read it over and over again, contemplating if it was real or not.

            Jiyong read it over my shoulder and quickly grabbed it from me and ripped it to pieces, throwing it in the garbage can in the corner of my room.

            I stood there, completely dumbstruck for a few minutes before Jiyong wrapped his arms around me and kissed the top of my head. “Ji... they left me,” I said, sadly.

            “Don’t worry, jagiya, I won’t leave you.”

 

Epilogue

 

            “Yay, work is over!” Jiyong cheered, running into the classroom and picking me up and spinning me around. A student just stood there, completely surprised, watching Jiyong kiss me passionately. “You can leave now. Have fun,” Jiyong said to the student, who quickly ran out of the classroom.

            “Is it your mission to scare away all of my students?” I asked, draping my arms around his neck.

            “Yes, because then I can do this without feeling the guilt of corrupting a small child,” he answered slyly, pulling my closer to him and giving me another passionate kiss.

            “Ok you two, go have at your house instead,” Seunghyun said in the doorway.

            I jumped, startled by Seunghyun’s sudden deep voice in the doorway. “Gosh, you scared me,” I said, putting my hand on my chest.

            “That’s why Seunghyun is here. To scare all the girls away with his deep voice and devilish good looks,” Jiyong joked.

            “Exactly! Well... have fun!” Seunghyun said before leaving.

            “Let’s go, Ji. I’m starving,” I said, pulling Jiyong out of the classroom. I was glad that I decided to take the job as the music teacher at YG because spending more time with Jiyong was really what I needed. And I was happy to have him in my life. I was grateful that he didn’t leave me when I needed him most.



Finally done! XD Sorry for going on a hiatus and then giving you one chapter after like, two weeks XD I got really bad writers block on this story, but it's finally done so I don't have to bother anyone or myself anymore~

Thank you so much for reading and subscribing!

I love you~

I hope you look foreword to the next stor I post where I hopefully won't get writers block!~ xD