Yoon Doojoon's secret! [real] part 2

My Secret?

 

Yoon Doojoon could still remember that day...

"Yah, Woonie. Wae you don't have lunch with hyung anymore?" Doojoon pouts at his brother. They hanging out at his room.

"I always have lunch with Kiki after we're official and hyung is always busy with soccer practice so I choose Kiki & The Gang." Dongwoon replied as he played with the video game.

"Kiki & The Gang? Is Kiki a gang leader?!" Doojoon gasped.

'Da hell??' Dongwoon could felt his eyes twitched at his hyung's sentence. "YAH!! My Kiki IS NOT a gang leader! He too cute and squishy to be one." Dongwoon rolled his eyes when Doojoon apologised to him.

"Kiki & The Gang is Kiki and his friends' group. They include me, Kiki, Seobie, Seungie hyung and Junnie hyung." Dongwoon decided to input his hyung some information about the gang.

'Did I just friggin heard Junnie?!' Doojoon decided to ask. "Who's Junnie hyung?"

"Seobie's hyung, Yong Junhyung. You know,your classmate? The transfer student? The genius transfer student that skipped a year to your year? The..." Dongwoon was interupted by Doojoon's sudden shout.

"YONG JUNHYUNG?! LUNCH?! WITH YOU?1 EVERY FUUQING DAY?!" Doojoon shouted.

"Y-yeah..?" Dongwoon slowly moved away but Doojoon caught him by the shoulder,shaking the poor teen while shouting.

"WAE YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?!! YONG JUNHYUNG IS MY FRIGGIN CRUSH AND HE'S HAVING LUNCH WITH MY BROTHER,EVRY FRIGGIN DAY!!" Yoon Doojoon confessed his love for Junhyung without him realise.

'BWO??!! HYUNG HAS A CRUSH ON JUNNIE HYUNG?!? OMO!! BIG NEWS!!" Dongwoon decided to tease his hyung. "Hyu-hyung...St-stop shaking m-me..." Dongwoon swear that he'll revenge for today!

"How long?" Dongwoon decided to play a little while.

"How long what?"

"The crush on Junnie hyung." Dongwoon puts on his curious face.

"Wh-what? I do-don't have crush on Junnie."

"Liar liar...You called him Junnie instead of Junhyung like always. And you only stutter when your secret is out... SO THIS IS WAE HYUNG IS HAVING INSOMNIA LATELY!!" Dongwoon yelled happily like he just solved the toughest quiz.

"I-i don't suffer from insomnia. A-and I said Junhyung not Ju-junnie!" Doojoon said nervously. 'MAYDAY! MAYDAY!! Please stop asking about my undying love for Junnie!' Doojoon prayed hard but Lady Luck decided to ignore his prayers.

"Hyung,stop lying. I'm your genius dongsae and I'm a future detective ya know." Dongwoon huffed.

"Spill it and I only want the truth."

"Yah,I'm the hyung ya know."

"Okay then. I won't tell you anything about Junnie hyung from now on and I'm gonna tell the guy that Junnie hyung has a crush on to confess to him." Dongwoon laughed evily in his heart and did a victory dance in his mind. 'Fish ate the bait.'

"BWO?!!! JUNNIE HAS A CRUSH?! WHO?!! TELL ME WHO AND I'M GONNA KILL HIM!!" Doojoon gritted his teeth as he clenched his fist tightly. 'AIN'T NO OTHER GUY IS GONNA TAKE JUNNIE FROM ME!!'

"Jealous? Curious? Not telling until you spill the truth first and don't even try to threaten me." Dongwoon smile a victory smirk when Doojoon sighned in defeat.

"The day he was placed in my class. He just stole my heart away without me realising it. It was when his dongsae cling on him like a panda to a bamboo that I realised my feelings for him. He's just perfect you know. Cold to others but kind and cute to his dongsae. Heh,I was even envy of his dongsae because he never smile at me like how he smile at his dongsae." Doojoon looked away from Dongwoon's eyes.

"It's kinda normal you know. I actually got jealous of Kiki's little dongsae,Sungjong. I actually thought that Kiki cheated on me which lead to Kiki ignoring me the whole week. It's a real torture for me hyung." Dongwoon chuckled at the thought of Kikwang's shocked face.

"If your's is a real torture when you two are already dating,then what's mine? One of a hell torture?" Doojoon huffed.

"Hehe..Mian hyung." Dongwoon smiled sheepishly.

"Your turn." Doojoon said eagerly.

"Right. Isn't it funny when you suddenly realise that you don't have the informatian they want?" Dongwoon laughed nervously.

"What.did.you.say?" Doojoon asked as he move dangerously close to Dongwoon

"Erm...I don't have what you want? AAHHH!! MIAN HYUNG!! I DIDN'T MEAN TO LIE TO YOU!!" Doojoon wrestled Dongwoon on the floor.

"How could you lie to me?! You make me blurt my secret out!!" Doojoon pressed Dongwoon's hands against his back.

"AARRGGHH!! I'M SORRY!! PLEASE LET GO!!" Dongwoon pleaded.

"DON'T tell anyone about this or hyung's gonna make you regret it. Does it hurt?" Doojoon asked worriedly.

"Try having someone who's really heavy sat your back while pressing you hands against your back. Of course it's hurt!!" Dongwoon hit his hyung's arm.

"Mian Woonie. Forgive hyung?" Doojoon smiled at Dongwoon.

"No. I'm telling mum." Dongwoon turned his head to the side.

"Woonie~Please forgive hyung... Hyung is sorry.." Doojoon whined as his tugged Dongwoon's shirt lightly.

"Okay okay! Just stop your fail aigoo. You're hurting my eyes." Dongwoon laughed when Doojoon pouts at him.

"Yah,I'm not that worse." Doojoon then laugh with Dongwoon.

 

 

 


hihi..sorry for the late update..

aren't these two cute?!