He's my brother-in-law?!

My Secret?

previous chappie...

Doojoon puts his hand behind Junhyung's neck and closes their gap...


'Hmm..Where's hyung? He said to have lunch together but then he's not in his class. Junnie hyung, where are you?! Seobie's hungry!' Yoseob pouts as he went to their father's office. 'Eo? Wae the door is closed?' "Appa, can Seobie come in?" Yoseob knocked on the door.

'"Appa, can Seobie come in?"Seobie! You're really my life saver!' Junhyung sighned in relieve when Doojoon back off as he too heard Yoseob's voice.

"Seobie! Appa is not in here, let's go eat lunch neh? My treat." Junhyung pulled Yoseob with him once he pushed pass Doojoon and opened the door for his escape. Of course he's clever enough to not let Yoseob saw HIM.

"Jjinja?! Okie! Seobie wants ddoubukkie, cotton candy..." Junhyung could only sigh in relieve as he listen to Yoseob blaber about what he wants to eat. At least he didn't saw...

"Junnie hyung, wae is Kiki's boyfriend's hyung doing in there? And wae is you face red when you came out from appa's office?" Yoseob is a very, (when i said very,i mean VERY) curious boy. He'll take whatever it does to find out the truth.

"Eo? Seobie, who are you talking about?" Junhyung's slow mind didn't understood what or who Yoseob is talking about.

'Hyung could be real slow sometimes..' "Hyung, I asked wae is Yoon Dongwoon's brother, Yoon Doojoon doing in there with you? And, wae is you face red like a baboon's when you came out from appa's office? Do you understand?" Yoseob asked in a slight mocking tone but Junhyung didn't seem to hear it coz something in front just caught his attention.

'DA HELL IS YOON FUUQING JOON DOING OVER THERE?! AND WHEN DID HE CHANGED INTO UNIFORM?! He's kinda hot wearing uniforms..Yong Junhyung,SNAP OUT OF YOU DROOLING STATE!!' Junhyung mentally curse himself for drooling over at Doojoon.

Doojoon was currently chatting happily with his younger brother, Yoon Dongwoon and his friends. He turned to find Junhyung staring at him. Doojoon decided to tease Junhyung so he winked at him, causig the latter to blush furiously.

"Hyung? Are you..KIKI!! SEOBIE MISS YOU!!" Yoseob dragged his hyung with him as he ran towards his said friend.

"SEOBIE!! Kiki miss you too! Annyeong Junnie hyung!" Kikwang greeted his best friend and his hyung. 'Eo? Wae is Junnie hyung looking at Doo hyung while blushing? AHH! Junnie hyung likes Doo hyung so Kiki guess Junnie hyung is just shy?' Kikwang looked at Doojoon and Junhyung back and forth before putting his attention back to his hyper friend.

'Heh..Hyung could be a player for once. He really knows how to tease his fiance.' Dongwoon snorted as he watches how his hyung continue to tease his fiance.

"Seobie, where's Seungie hyung?" Kikwang asked curiosly as he knew that Yoseob won't go anywhere without his 4D boyfriend.

"Aww.. Miss me already? The teacher wanted to talk to me so I've asked Seobie here to go search for Junhyung. Hello. Nice to meet you, Junhyung's husband." Hyunseung said causing his boyfriend to frowned.

"Hyung, Doo hyung proposed to you already?! AHH! No wonder you were all red when you came out from appa's office. Doo hyung, take good care of Junnie hyung neh? He can be pabo sometimes." Yoseob said as he wiped away the fake tears he imagined.

"Eo?! Woonie,wae you didn't tell me Junnie hyung is going to be your brother-in-law?" Kikwang pouts at Dongwoon.

"Mian Kiki,but hyung said he wanted to make it a supprise for you all." Dongwoon smirked when Doojoon kicked his leg under the table.

'Aww...He's blushing even deeper! He's so cute!' Doojoon smiled. "That's because I wanted to propose to Junnie once more in a really romantic way." Doojoon chuckled when Junhyung looked at him with shock.

'He is going to WHAT?!' Junhyung's eyes widened when Doojoon pecked his cheek in front of their dongsaes and friends.

The advantages of sitting next to your lover a.k.a fiance, you can just peck them on the forehead of just kiss them in the lips. Doojoon chuckled as he pulled Junhyung into his arms and hugged him like lovers.

"Hyung, Seobie is happy for you!" "Woonie,Doo hyung is really cheesy." "Hyung,congrats" "Dream come true Jun."

 


 

^_^ it's a double update coz I'm happy and the idea suddenly popped in my brain..

this kinda cuter than i've plan for Junhyung's character but i really love his cuteness!

leave a comment after reading neh..*hugs and kisses*