He's my WHAT?! [1]

My Secret?

this is an update...I know it's kinda short but i'll try to make a longer update next time..^_^ enjoy..


During the class, Junhyung sighned and looked outside of the window while plopping his head on the table. Today, someone is absent and he's missing that person.

-urrgh...can't the teacher speak any plainly?- Junhyung thought sacarsticly(is this even the correct spelling?). He's bored because he's absent today. 'Yoon Doojoon, wae you have to be absent when there's Mrs Lee-so-boring's class?! If you're here I could at least stare at you to pass the time!' Junhyung mumbled in his mind, not hearing the teacher's calling him.

"Jun,the teacher is calling you. Stop thinking of your husband for once." Hyunseung said as he continue to copy the notes.

"Y-yah! He's NOT my husband you 4D guy." Junhyung denied while blushing. 'Stupid 4D human.'

"Heh..Deny all you want but your face is blushing like a baboon's ." Hyunseung rolled his eyes when Junhyung kicked his leg. "Jun,you're a guy but you kick like a girl." Hyunseung continued.

"Mr. Yong, if you don't mind the principal is waiting for you." The teacher, Mrs Lee said impatiently.

"The principal? Wae?" Junhyung asked. 'Huh..At least I can skip her boring lectures.' Junhyung mentally cheered.

"I have no idea but don't keep him waiting. Now go." Mrs Lee said while gesturing Junhyung out the lecture hall so she could continue to teach the class.

"Ok.." Junhyung sighned and walked to the principal's room. 'What does that old man wants now?! Can't he let me study in peace?! This had better not be some stupid blind dates after school hour!' Jubhyung growled as he walked slower. Noone in this school knew that he's the principal's son.

THE PRINCIPAL'S ROOM

"Appa, what is it this time? Can't you just let me off from what you're planning for once?" Junhyung boombared his dad with questions.

"Junnie, greet the guests first." Junhyung's dad said sternly.

"Annyeonghaseyo..I'm Yong Junhyung." Junhyung bowed while one of the guest just smirked and crossed his arms in front of his chest.

'This is gonna be fun.' Doojoon smirked as he watches Junhyung, who obviously didn't notice his present and bowed politely at his parents. 'He's polite, like what umma and appa said. I wonder why he kept a poker face at school.' Doojoon decided to reveil the true face behind that poker face.

"It's very nice to meet you, Junhyung. This is our son, Doo. Doo, introduce yourself." The guests giving their son the opportunity to introduce himself to Junhyung.

"Annyeong, I'm Yoon Doojoon. It's a pleasure to meeting you, Junhyung-ssi." Doojoon couldn't help but to tease Junhyung for a while.

"It's ok, you can just call me..." Junhyung stopped talking the moment he saw his face. 'Ohmeegesh! YOON DOOJOON?! WHAT'S HE DOING HERE?!' Junhyung started blushing the moment Doojoon winked at him.

'Did he just ing WINKED AT ME?! I think I'm gonna die..' Junhyung swallowed his saliva.

"Junnie, appa knows it's a bit rushed because you guys haven't know each other very well but we decided to let you two get engage first and only get marry after you two finish your study...."

 


TO BE CONTINUE.....^_^V *peace*

i was typing and watching SEVENTEEN TV on youtube..gaahh..they are so cute! Samuel is just only 10 y/o this year! how young is that?!

do leave a comment...*hug you guys tightly!* bye!