The Truth...

My Secret?

Previous chapter...

"Junnie, appa is going to can..."

"ANI!! Don't cancel the wedding appa! I.. I.."


"Wae? Appa thought you don't like Doo?" Junhyung's appa asked.

"I.. I didn't say I don't like him.. It's just.. Junnie don't know what to say.." Junhyung sighed.

"Junnie, what is it that you don't know what to say? You could tell umma bout this." Junhyung's umma said.

"The truth is.. Junnie.. Junnie lo.."

"Junnie hyung!! Woonie cheated on Kiki!" Kikwang came bursting in the room and cling onto Junhyung.

"BWO?! WOONIE!! HOW COULD YOU CHEATED ON YOUR CUTE BOYFRIEND?!!" Dongwoon's umma shouted.

"Kiki, you've misunderstood! I wasn't cheating on you for god's sake!" Dongwoon said as he ruffled his hair.

"Yah, Yoon Dongwoon! Don't you dare raise your voice with Kiki!" Junhyung was calming the crying Kikwang.

"But I wasn't cheating on him!" Dongwoon sighed in fustration.

"N-no shouting at Junnie umma! Woonie evil.." Kikwang got angry for a while when his boyfriend shouted at his favourite before continue crying when Dongwoon glared at him.

'SMACK!!' "OUCH!! Hyung! Wae you smack my head?! It hurts!" Dongwoon rubbed his head.

"That's for shouting at MY JUNNIE! I thought I've told you that talk nicely to Kiki. He's your boyfriend not your friend!" Doojoon gritted his teeth.

"But.. I didn't mean to talk to him like that. It's just that the freaking really got on to my nerve when she said Kiki is ugly and dumb. I mean who won't get angry when some stupid human talk bout your lover like that. Due to angle problem, Kiki thought that I was kissing the . Seriously Kiki? I'd rather kiss you than her." Dongwoon walked towards Kikwang, who was crying like a baby before embracing him.

"Woonie, Kiki sorry for doubting Woonie. Forgive Kiki neh?" Kikwang pleaded with puppy eyes.

"Of course. But you'll be punish now." Dongwoon whispered at Kikwang's ear as he swung him over his shoulder and walk to theur shared room.

"Okie, now that the commotion is over.. Junnie, please continue your sentence." Doojoon's umma said in a slight excited tone(?).

"Uhh.. Junnie.. Junnie fell for Doo..." Junhyung whispered.

"Junnie, we can't hear you. Please say it louder."

"It's okay, umma. Doo heard him really clear. Please excuse us." Doojoon pulled Junhyung to their shared room.

"Oh? They really do understand each other."

@ 2Jun shared room..

"Is it true?" Doojoon asked the moment he close the door.

"Erm.. Well, I..."

To Continue... ^^


hohoho.. the evil author striked again! :P keke.. leave a comment..