He's my WHAT?! (is he giving junnie a kiss?) [2]

My Secret?

Last chappie...

"Junnie, appa knows it's a bit rushed because you guys haven't know each other very well but we decided to let you two get engage first and only get marry after you two finish your study...."


 

'oh..we're getting en...WE'RE GETTING WHAT?!' "WE'RE GETTING ING ENGAGE?!" Junhyung shouted while pointing at Doojoon.

"It's just an engagement but if you want we can do that before the engagement." Doojoon winked at Junhyung while his lips as he's looking at the latter from head to toe.

'DAFUUUQQ?! HE DID NOT JUST SAID THAT HE WANTED TO.. WTH IS HE CHECKING ME OUT?!' "DA HELL?! I didn't mean that! And STOP CHECKING ME WILL YA?!!" Junhyung shouted, trying to hide his obvious blushing face.

"You know, you look cute when you blush. But you're cuter when you're angry." Doojoon smiled and winked at Junhyung once again. 'It's fun just teasing him like that. Hmm..I wonder what will happen if I actually do that to him?' Doojoon chuckled at the thought.

'The kids are really open these days.' The Yoon's and Yong's could only sighned while watching their son and future-son-in-law bickering.

"Mr Yoon, would you two want to have a cup of tea? We can leave them here and enjoy a cup of tea. I'm sure that they won't even realise that we're gone." Junhyung's dad suggested whereas the Yoon couple only nodded in agreement. These two kids are really a headache.

"Let's go then. I really need to get a way from these two bickering lovebirds." Doojoon's mom said and his dad only nodded in agreement to his wife's sentence.

AFTER AN HOUR OF BICKERING...(HOW DID THEY MANAGE TO DO THAT FOR SUCH A LONG TIME?!)

"I told you, THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT YOU ERTED MIND GUY!!" Junhyung gritted his teeth. 'Why oh WHY DID I FALL FOR THIS ERT?!' Junhyung thought as he mentally slapped his head for falling for this ert.

"Come on Junnie baby. I know that you want it. Don't be shy, I won't mind if you wanted to be sometimes." Doojoon winked at Junhyung as he send out flying kisses for the said boy.

"E-excuse MEH?!! STOP BLOWING YOU ERT KISSES TO ME!!" WAE?! WAE DID HE HAS TO FALL FOR THIS...THIS...THIS ERT?!!! Tell him WAE?!!!

Doojoon looked around the room and realised that the parents had already left the room. 'So..Now is only the two of us. Heh,let's see what's you're reaction Junnie.' Doojoon smirked as he moved in closer towards Junhuyng. His smirk got wider when the petite boy in front of him gulped and back away. 'Hehe..This is fun. He's expression is totally priceless!' Doojoon mentally chuckled when he noticed Junhyung was blushing even deeper.

JUNHYUNG'S P.O.V

This ert...WAE IS LOOKING AT ME SO SEDUCING?! Oh..His eyes are pretty, he's really handsome. No wonder I fall for him.. YAH!! YONG JUNHYUNG!! NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO BE DROOLING AT HIM!! HE'S GETTING DANGEROUSLY CLOSER! s-stop moving any closer you pabo..where's appa and his... WHERE THE FUUQQ ARE THEY?! don't tell me...APPA!!!! I'M SOOOO GONNA KILL YOU WHEN WE GET HOME!! that is IF I EVER SURVIVE FROM THIS ERT AND GOT HOME SAFELY WITHOUT ME LOSING MY ITY!!!

END OF P.O.V

Doojoon continue to move future in while Junhyung backs off to Doojoon's each steps but Doojoon didn't have the interest to stop moving towards Junhyung.

Junhyung's back finally hit the door behind him and now he and Doojoon's face were only few inches away. Doojoon leaned in until their nose brushes against each other.

"You know, you really look so delicious that I might 'eat' you right now, right here if it weren't that this is you father's office we're in. Tell me Yong Junhyung, are trying to seduce me?" Doojoon asked without backing away to leave some space for poor Junhyung to breath normally.

"D-d-do you m-mind backing a bit? Y-you're t-too c-close a-and I-i c-can't b-br-breath." Junhyung shuttered. Please back off! Please back off!

"Don't worry. If you faint due to lack of oxygen, I'll give you C.P.R. I'm a trained medic student you know." Doojoon find it fun to tease his wife-to-be.

Junhyung darted his eyes everywhere, not wanting to look straight in Doojoon's eyes. Opps! Junhyung's eyes decided to dart to Doojoon's lips and not wanting to look away. Naughty Junnie. Stopping denying kiss HIM!!

'Ouh..Looks like someone is interested in my lips.' "Junnie, do you want a kiss from Doo?" Doojoon asked with an oh-so-innocent tone.

'Gotta..look..away..I wonder how does it feels to be kissed by that lips.. "Junnie, do you want a kiss from Doo?" Is he gonna give Junnie a kiss? YAH!! YONG JUNHYUNG! PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER NOW!!' Junhyung mentally smack his head.

"Junnie, are you shy to ask me? Nevermind, let Doo kiss you instead!" Doojoon said like an innocent child which he is soo NOT!

Doojoon puts his hand behind Junhyung's neck and closes their gap...


hehe..sorry about stopping here..but just wanted to let your imaginations work...

I really love the band Lunafly! they are really talented!! not to mention handsome too!

:P hehe..ignore my useless blables..

Do leave a comment after reading neh? ^_^ *hugs and kisses for you readers*