Why isn't he here yet?

My Secret?

'Calm down... He'll be here in any minute now...' Junhyung sighed the nth times.

"Hyung, are you ready? Are you nervous?" Kikwang asked the uptenth times.

"I was just a little nervous just now but now, I'm grateful that I'm not having a panic attack after waiting for such a long hour. Wae isn't he here yet?" Junhyung asked.

"Seobie has no idea. He said will be here by 10a.m but now it's 10:30 a.m... Are they stuck in a jam?" Yoseob voiced out.

"Even if they are stuck in a jam, they would have called." Kikwang tapped his chin.

'Maybe he changed his mind? Couldn't blame him right?' Junhyung stared out the window sadly.

One week ago...

"Yah! What are you doing?!" Junhyung asked the person in front of him but was replied by silence. He was shocked when he left him and walked out of the building.

That's it! He had it! Ever since they came back from the holiday by the beach he NEVER talk to him anymore. Whatever he asked or say will be met by silence. Is like he didn't even want to talk to him anymore! Did he make him angry or upset? Did he say something that hurt his feelings?

Aish!! He's really blur about his attitude lately. When he asked his brother, the younger would just ignore him or just glare at him.

Maybe... He got tired of him? Or he found someone much nicer or maybe he just realised that he's not a gay and he can't live with a guy that doesn't talk much?

Now...

Which ever it is it scared him to just think about it. He really love that guy but why treat him like this when THE day is near?

Was he disgusted by him? But why would he be... Owh... That night when they were having a barbecue party. They were drinking and he kinda got drunk and... OMO!! Don't tell him that he made a fool out of himself?!

Ahh!!! He knew it! He shouln't have drink it when he offered it to him! He should have refuse it! Then what? Watch him look all sad and disappointed? He just can't bring himself to do that... Maybe Kiki is right, he's too soft-hearted.. And now? He made a fool out of himself.

Junhyung stopped listening to what his dongsae have to say anymore and without him realise, his tears were rolling down his cheeks.

"Junnie hyung, wae are you crying?!" Kikwang asked franticly.

"Hyung?! Wae?" Yoseob asked worriedly. 'I'm SO gonna kill HIM for making hyung CRY!' Yoseob gritted his teeth.

"Kiki, did he said anything to you lately?"

"H-he... He said that he wasn't sure." Kikwang wished that he could smack his head for putting him in this situation.

'H-he...' "I should have know. He's been.. different since that day. But it's okay, I'll wait. I'm sure he'll come." Junhyung wiped his tears and sat by the chair in his room.