Sharing a Room

My Secret?

"Junnie totally understands this but umma, do I really have to stay in the SAME ROOM with ie-Joon? Aren't you worried of you cute son's innocent?" Junhyung tried his best to convince his umma to let him stay in a room with Yoseob.

"Junnie, truth to be told you still are going to lose it once you two are married. So, umma not worried bout her cute son's innocent." Junhyung's umma replied with a hint of sarcastic.

"Umma! How could you? Seobie, please stay with hyung.. Please neh?" 

"Ani! Seobie wants to cuddle with Seungie hyung."

"Even you too? Seobie evil." Junhyung pouts at his dongsae.

"Hyung, like what umma said. You'll still gonna lose it. But it'll hurt the first time."

"Seobie, hyung still... Wait, how would you know bout that? o.O Dun tell me that.. Okay! Hyung dun need those kinds of information! I'll just stay with ie-Joon! End of discussion!" Junhyung stormed out of the living room with red baboon face.

"That went faster than I've thought. Still, you two have to get marry right after Junnie got marry." Junhyung's umma said.

"Jinjja?! Yay! Seobie is getting marry to Seungie hyung.." Yoseob is doing his victory dance again.

"AAIISH!! Now I can't get those informations out of my innocent brain!" Junhyung shouted from his room.

The Holidays...

"Umma.. Please let Junnie stay with Seobie.. ie-Joon is staring at Junnie like he's gonna eat Junnie.." Junhyung whined. Truth to be told, Yoon Doojoon is really really weird today!

"Junnie, he won't eat you. Not now but that is later. Now, umma wants to rest with appa. Bye kids, have fun!" Junhyung's umma winked at Doojoon but was seen by Junhyung.

'OMG!! Umma had this planned with him! Junnie don't want to be eaten so fast...' Junhyung hugged his Pikachu plushie tighter as he followed Doojoon to their shared room.

'Hohoho... I'm so gonna have fun 'playing' with you this holidays.' Doojoon smirked when he saw Junhyung hugged his plushie nervously.

"Junnie, wae you walk so far away from Doo? Are you nervous bout tonight?" Doojoon tried all his might to not pinch his fiancee's chubby cheeks for being so cute. Junhyung was blushing furiously when Doojoon whispered those words seducingly by his ear.

'TONIGHT?!! What is he gonna do to Junnie?! Junnie not sleeping for the whole night!' Junhyung nodded at his own suggestion.

Night...

The group are having dinner at a restaurant by the beach. Everyone was chatting happily except for Junhyung who looks like he might doze off on the table due to the activities done during the afternoon with Doojoon. (it's not what you ies think!)

"Junnie, do you want to go and rest first? You looked like you're gonna crash on the table soon." Doojoon asked. He purposely dragged Junhyung to play soccer with him because Junhyung is being so unactive.

"Ok... NO! I'm fine! I'm not tired!" Junhyung jumped when he almost said yes. There's no way he's gonna sleep first!

"But hyung, you looked really tired. We won't mind because we knew that you aren't that active with sports." Kikwang tried to convince Junhyung to rest.

"Ani! I'm totally fine! I'm not tired!" Junhyung said sturbornly.

"But hyung, you look like a ghost out for revenge." Yoseob looked at his hyung worriedly.

"But hyung not... Y-YAH! YOON DOOJOON!! PUT ME DOWN!!" Doojoon sighned as he apologize to their guest while carrying Junhyung on his shoulder.

"Shut up. You're going to rest and thats final." Doojoon said in a commanding tone that got Junhyung shutting his mouth.

'Come to think of it, Doo's shoulder is really comfy... He won't mind if I close my eyes right?' Junhyung stopped struggling and close his eyes. Without realise, he fell asleep on Doojoon's shoulder.

'Finally. He could be really sturbon sometimes.' Doojoon smiled when Junhyung stopped kicking his leg.

@ 2Jun's shared room...

"How do you manage to look so innocent when you sleep?" Doojoon mumbled to himself.

"Hmm..don't..Junnie..innocent..pain.." Junhyung was talking in his dream.

'I might join his after my bath.' Doojoon pecked Junhyung's cheek.

Morning...

"AAHHH!!!!" Doojoon woke up when Junhyung screamed.

"Junnie, don't shout in the morning. You're gonna give me heart-attack sooner these few days." Doojoon mumbled as he pulled Junhyung closer to him and trapped him under his limbs.

"Sleep.."

"But... Fine." Junhyung sighned before snuggle closer in to Doojoon's chest.

Meanwhile...

"Aren't they cute?!" Doojoon's umma squealled with Junhyung's umma as they looked at the photos captured by Doojoon's umma with her phone.

"Really can't wait them to get married!" The appas could only sighned at their wife's eagerness.