Should I?

My Secret?

hihi..I've found out that you guys really wanted to know what happened right? So as a author, I'll try to do a double update in which might be the final chapter of this story.(?)

so... On with the story!


'Huh... Should I go or not? But I can't really face him right now!' Doojoon sighed as he ruffels his already messy hair.

"Hyung, Kiki send a text message. It says : Doo hyung, I know what are you worry about. You should have told him in the first place but not torturing him like this! If you really don't want to do this, just tell him in the first! Not letting him sitting in the room waiting for you and crying like an idiot! Last thing, do you even love him enough in the first place? If yes you know what to do.' Hyung, this time I agree with Kiki. Did you even saw how disappointed he was when you ignore him and walk away? Hyung, he's slowly dying inside because he loves you too much!" Dongwoon sighed when his hyung ignores his word.

"Hyung, don't punish Junnie hyung because of the mistake you made. You'll destroy him!" Dongwoon shouted angrily.

"I'm not punishing him!"

"Then what are doing?! You left him waiting for you so long! You told him to wait but you never want to went there! If this isn't punishing him then what?! Awarding him?" Dongwoon snorted.

"Whatever hyung. I'm going to Junnie hyung's house. If you aren't there by noon, which is way too late from the time you've promise. I'll personally tell him the main reason of your hesitation." Dongwoon ignore Doojoon's shouting and went out.

"YAH! DONGWOON!!" 'AISHH!!! He's really one pabo dongsae!' Doojoon slams his fist on the wall.

-BEEP- 'Yah! Yoon Doojoon! Is this how you treat my friend?! By making him waiting for you like an idiot?!' Hyunseung sent Doojoon a text massage with a photo. It's a photo of Junhyung crying on the chair in his room while waiting for him to come.

"J-Junnie... Don't cry..." Doojoon could felt that his eyes are getting watery.

Did he really hurt his angel that bad? He just wanted to clear his mind but not make him suffer! That stupid ! Because of her he hurt his angel!

"T.O.P hyung, I need you to take care something for me. The subject is a , name Jinny Woo. Reassons? She tried to ruin my relationship with Junnie by threatening to spread words that I've slept with her. Finish this before noon. That's the due given by Dongwoon." Doojoon sighed through the phone.

"Sure." With that, their conversation ended.

Junnie, please wait for me a little more. Everthing will be fine by noon.

Doojoon drove to Junhyung's house but parked his car 4 houses away. He'll go there once he got the news from T.O.P.

 

 

10 minutes before noon...

"It's done." Doojoon let out a sigh of relieve.

"Thanks hyung." Doojoon drove his car and stop right in front of Junhyung's house.


As you guys could see this is Doojoon's P.O.V

This might a bit but I'll continue the other chapter a bit later..