I hate him! *kinda?*

My Secret?

Junhyung's P.O.V

I hate him! I hate him I hate him I HATE HIM!!! I hate Yoon Doojoon! How could he do that to me?! I was about to wear my shirt when he suddenly bursted into my room! With me STILL !! I was so close to die in embarassment! But he! He just walked in my room and sat on my bed and still keep his erted eyes ON ME!! Yoon Doojoon, I swear that if I could I will stranggle you to death without any MERCY!! [sorry to inturupt but no Junnie. You WON'T kill him even if I give you the chance.] Of course I WILL author-nim! [Err, NO you Won't. Coz I decided to not give you that chance. ^^] My innocent body is being '' by Yoon ert Joon... Huhu.. What is Junnie going to do now?! He is still staring at me EVEN I'm fully dressed. [coz Junnie has a slim body size of a gurl..keke..] I hate you author-nim. [aww..I love you too Junnie!] Yoon ert Joon, please stop staring at me neh? Please?

End of P.O.V

Doojoon's P.O.V

Seobie said Junnie is in his room, let's go check it out! DA GOD?! WAE ARE THERE SOOO MANY ROOMS IN THIS LEVEL?! I might as well ask one of the maids. The fourth room eah? Ahha! There it is! Should I knock or not? Heh, I'll go with the second choice. [I knew you would choose that. Is like what Junnie said, Yoon ert Joon.] You know author-nim,you are sometimes appearing at the WRONG TIMING. [hehe..I know. And I ENJOYED IT!!] I swear that if I were... [Quit dreaming! You came all the way up here to stalked on Junnie's body coz Seobie told you that Junnie is bathing at the moment. ert old man.] Hehe.. Opps! Busted. Anyways, back to what I'm currently doing. \\silence// HE'S SUPPER HOT!! OHMEHFRIGGINDOG!! So Junnie likes to go commando after bathing? Hehe.. It's actually a pretty good habit, and I definately won't mind him keeping this habit after our marriage.

End of Yoon ert Joon's P.O.V

"Doo hyung? You really need to stop 'molesting' Junnie hyung with your erted eyes. Hyung is still innocent you know." Yoseob said as he keep on eating.

'This Pabo Seob! I'm soooo gonna KILL him TONIGHT.' Junhyung start planning on Yoseob's slow but torturing 'death'.


hehe..I was really having fun teasing these two adorable couple!

Yeah..I 'had' FUN too!

Hehe..It was really fun to have a conversation with you! OWW!! Wae did you hit me Junnie?!

Stop flirting with author-nim! Let's go home. I'm sooo gonna punish you later!

Really?! Let's go home NOW! Bye author-nim and the readers!

okie..bye bye you two. have fun punishing him Junnie! Alright then! see you guys next time! bye-yeom!